Bashkir State Medical University Russia was founded in 1932. It is one of the most recognized medical universities in the Russian Federation and the centre of medical and pharmaceutical sciences in the Republic of Bashkortostan. Bashkir State Medical University Russia is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Russia. Studying MBBS in Russia is easy, cheap and flexible. Bashkir State Medical University Russia is a large scientific centre where basic and applied research is carried out. The scientific infrastructure of Bashkir State Medical University Russia includes the Central Scientific Research Laboratory, Cell Culture Laboratory, Laboratory of Experimental Surgery, Vivarium, Scientific Research Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, and Scientific Research Institute of Oncology. There are over 8,000 medical students, including more than 850 international students from 40 countries.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Postgraduates Course
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fees Structure
- Bashkir State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2023
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we complete the college summary, let us look at the essential details of Bashkir state medical university.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Name of Institute||Bashkir State Medical University|
|Popular Name||Bashkir state medical university, Bashkir State University Russia|
|Bashkir State Medical University Location||Ufa, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1932|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||05|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Bashkir State Medical University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Bashkir State Medical University Ranking||Country – 179|
World – 5319
|Bashkir State Medical University Official Website||http://bashgmu.ru/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Bashkir State Medical University Russia offers quality medicine programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|General Medicine||English Medium||6 Years|
|Paediatrics||Only with Russian Medium||6 Years|
|Pharmacy||English Medium||5 Years|
|Dentistry||English Medium||5 Years|
|Preventive Medicine||Only with Russian Medium||6 Years|
|Biology||Only with Russian Medium||4 Years|
The medical facilities of Bashkir State Medical University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Bashkir State Medical University Russia? See some important points?
- Students will meet new people not just from different socio-economic backgrounds but also from different countries and hence will get an opportunity to know people worldwide and expand their perspectives of people around the world.
- Bashkir State Medical University is well-equipped with laboratories and well-facilitated libraries.
- Bashkir State Medical University includes infrastructure such as the Cell Culture Laboratory, Scientific Research Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Vivarium, Laboratory of Experimental Surgery and more.
- Well-qualified and highly skilled professors pass their medical knowledge and experience to their Bashkir State Medical University students.
- Studying at Bashkir State Medical University will give students an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience from some of the best universities across the world.
|Residency (ordinary)||2-3 Years|
|PhD courses (aspirantura)||3-4 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Bashkir state university has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Bashkir state university, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Tuition fees are affordable and vary according to speciality. They include the following facilities for the students: free use of reading rooms, libraries and laboratories; free manuals and course materials; free use of sports clubs and cultural complexes.
|S.No.||Educational programme||Tuition fees, Russian RUB|
|1.||Foundation year, preparatory courses)||139 392|
|2||06.03.01 Biology (Microbiology subspecialty)||282 816|
|3||31.05.01 General medicine*||282 816|
|4||31.05.02 Pediatrics*||282 816|
|5||31.05.03 Dentistry*||282 816|
|6||32.05.01 Preventive medicine *||282 816|
|7||33.05.01 Pharmacy*||250 380|
|9||PhD fellowship||219 660|
All other expenses, the official fee for visa processing, DHL services, a transfer from and to the airport, medical insurance, registration, accommodation at hostels, and so on, will also be paid.
Accommodation fees – around 1200 RUB per month
- Medical insurance – around 5000 RUB per year
- Medical check-up – around 3500 RUB per year
- Vaccination – up to 5 000 RUB once
- Visa fees – around 1500 – 2000 RUB per year
Bashkir State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Bashkir State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Ufa City
- Ufa is Russia’s capital and largest city of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
- The city lies at the confluence of the Belaya and Ufa rivers, in the centre-north of Bashkortostan, on hills forming the Ufa Plateau to the west of the southern Ural Mountains, with a population of over 1 million residents, up to 1.4 million residents in the urban agglomeration.
- Ufa is the eleventh-most populous city in Russia and the fourth-most populous city in the Volga Federal District.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Bashkir State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Bashkir State Medical University Russia also has some of disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable because the student may find adjusting and adapting to the new country and culture difficult.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Bashkir State Medical University Russia located?
Bashkir State Medical University Russia is situated along with Ground Floor, Teatralnaya Street, 2a, Ufa 450000, Russia.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is available from case to case.
Does Bashkir state university accept transferees?
Bashkir state university accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Bashkir State University, Russia?
Yes, Bashkir State University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
What is the medium of teaching at Bashkir State Medical University?
General Medicine course is taught in English medium of instruction entirely for those who are good at English. Those who have chosen to study MBBS in English medium don’t have to learn the Russian language.
Is Bashkir State Medical University NMC approved?
Yes, Bashkir University is supported by National Medical Commission (NMC)
Is Bashkir state university Government or private?
Yes, Bashkir state university is a government university.
- Bashkir State Medical University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia