Bashkir State Medical University Russia was founded in 1932. It is one of the most recognized medical universities in the Russian Federation and the centre of medical and pharmaceutical sciences in the Republic of Bashkortostan. BSMU Russia is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Russia. Studying MBBS in Russia is easy, cheap and flexible. Bashkir State Medical University is a large scientific centre where basic and applied research is carried out.
There are over 8,000 medical students, including more than 850 international students from 40 countries. In this article, you will find comprehensive details about Bashkir State Medical University, such as admission requirements, courses offered MBBS, fees, hostel facilities, world and country Ranking, Necessary Documents, Application forms, FMGE Passing Rate, and Bashkir State Medical University Syllabus.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Postgraduates Course
- Bashkir State Medical University Admission Procedure
- Bashkir State Medical University Fees Structure
- Bashkir State Medical University Ranking
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we complete the college summary, let us look at the essential details of Bashkir State Medical University.
|Name of Institute||Bashkir State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||BSMU Russia|
|Bashkir State Medical University Location||Ufa, Russia|
|Institute Type||Public (Govt)|
|Year of Establishment||1932|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||05|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Bashkir State Medical University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Bashkir State Medical University Ranking||Country – 193|
World – 5527
|Bashkir State Medical University Official Website||http://bashgmu.ru/|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Bashkir State Medical University offers quality medicine programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|General Medicine||English Medium||6 Years|
|Paediatrics||Only with Russian Medium||6 Years|
|Pharmacy||English Medium||5 Years|
|Dentistry||English Medium||5 Years|
|Preventive Medicine||Only with Russian Medium||6 Years|
|Biology||Only with Russian Medium||4 Years|
The medical facilities of Bashkir State Medical University are:-
Why Study MBBS At Bashkir State Medical University? See some important points?
- Students will meet new people not just from different socio-economic backgrounds but also from different countries and hence will get an opportunity to know people worldwide and expand their perspectives of people around the world.
- Bashkir State Medical University is well-equipped with laboratories and well-facilitated libraries.
- BSMU Russia includes infrastructure such as the Cell Culture Laboratory, Scientific Research Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Vivarium, Laboratory of Experimental Surgery and more.
- Well-qualified and highly skilled professors pass their medical knowledge and experience to their Bashkir State Medical University students.
- Studying at BSMU Russia will give students an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience from some of the best universities across the world.
|Residency (ordinary)||2-3 Years|
|PhD courses (aspirantura)||3-4 Years|
Bashkir State Medical University Admission Procedure
Bashkir State University has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Bashkir State University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Bashkir State Medical University Fees Structure
Tuition fees are affordable and vary according to speciality. The section states that Bashkir State Medical University MBBS fees for the medical courses and Bashkir State Medical University fees in rupees; the data is given below:-
|Year||Tuition Fees (USD)||Tuition Fees (INR)||Hostal Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (INR)|
Note: 1 USD = 83 INR. The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Bashkir State Medical University Ranking
According to Unirank, the following is the country and world ranking for Bashkir State Medical University:
|Bashkir State Medical University Ranking in Russia||Bashkir State Medical University World Ranking|
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Bashkir State Medical University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical colleges. The following is the structure and pattern of MBBS in Russia.
|1st year||1st semester||Anatomy|
|2nd semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd year||3rd semester||Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology|
|4th semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, Physiology|
|3rd year||5th semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Path physiology|
|6th semester||Pathology, Path Physiology, and Pharmacology, Genetics|
|4th-6th year||7th-12th semester||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Russia is a beautiful country in Eastern Europe, with a population of about 145.9 million. Russia, or the Russian Federation, is a Eurasian transcontinental country located in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It extends from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east, from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black and Caspian Seas in the south. Russia covers 17,125,191 square kilometres (approx 6,612,073 sq mi), spanning more than one-eighth of the Earth’s inhabited land area, stretching eleven time zones bordering 16 sovereign nations.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi) (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||Male- 99.7%, Female- 99.6% (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Ufa City
- Ufa is Russia’s capital and largest city of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
- The city lies at the confluence of the Belaya and Ufa rivers, in the centre-north of Bashkortostan, on hills forming the Ufa Plateau to the west of the southern Ural Mountains, with a population of over 1 million residents, up to 1.4 million residents in the urban agglomeration.
- Ufa is the eleventh-most populous city in Russia and the fourth-most populous city in the Volga Federal District.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Bashkir State Medical University has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Bashkir State Medical University also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable because the student may find adjusting and adapting to the new country and culture difficult.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Bashkir State Medical University located?
Bashkir State Medical University is situated along with Ground Floor, Teatralnaya Street, 2a, Ufa 450000, Russia.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is available from case to case.
Does Bashkir State Medical University accept transferees?
Bashkir State Medical University accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Bashkir State Medical University?
Yes, Bashkir State University does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
What is the medium of teaching at Bashkir State Medical University?
General Medicine course is taught in English medium of instruction entirely for those who are good at English. Those who have chosen to study MBBS in English medium don’t have to learn the Russian language.
Is Bashkir State Medical University NMC approved?
Yes, Bashkir State Medical University is supported by the National Medical Commission (NMC)
Is Bashkir State Medical University Government or Private?
Yes, Bashkir State University is a government university.
Is there an entrance exam for admission?
Yes, most Russian medical universities, including Bashkir State Medical University, require applicants to pass a competitive entrance examination.
- Bashkir State Medical University, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia