Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia was established on 15 April 1933. It was situated in Udmurt Republic, Russia. Izhevsk State Medical Academy is the Russian Federation’s leading higher medical education provider. It has trained more than 21500 doctors and nursing managers. Studying MBBS in Russia is easy, cheap, and flexible. Izhevsk State Medical University can cover more than 2800 students every year for medical education. It is functioned by more than 52 departments and has 351 teachers, including 86 Doctors of Medicine.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia.
|Name of Institute||Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia, Izhevsk State Medical University Russia|
|Izhevsk State Medical Academy Location||Udmurt Republic, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1933|
|Language of Teaching||English language|
|No. Of Faculties||350+|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO accredited|
|Izhevsk State Medical Academy Courses offered||MBBS|
|Izhevsk State Medical Academy Ranking||Country Rank: 304|
World Rank: 7709
|Izhevsk State Medical Academy Official Website||https://www.igma.ru/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
The medical facilities of Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia see some important points?
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy interacts with several medical colleges across Europe and the rest of the world in an exchange program.
- The university offers a high-quality education at a reasonable price. International students are welcome to enroll in order to get valuable experience in another country.
- A student graduating from Izhevsk State Medical Academy will be well prepared to face the difficulties that await them outside. They are completely equipped to prepare a real-world medical service.
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy helps students find jobs, and there will be a variety of campus interviews where eligible individuals will be put with positive outcomes.
- The language of instruction will be English, so foreign students will be able to follow along.
- Students at the Izhevsk State Medical Academy will have access to well-equipped tools that will assist them in better grasping the course.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
The Izhevsk State Medical Academy fees 2022 & Izhevsk State Medical Academy MBBS fees are mentioned in this section. The Izhevsk State Medical Academy Fee Structure is given below:-
|Particulars||Fees in USD||Fees in INR|
|Izhevsk State Medical Academy Tuition Fees||6000||4,20,000/-|
|Izhevsk State Medical Academy Hostel fees||500||35,000/-|
|Total Fee||$ 6500||4,55,000/-|
NOTE: Mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Izhevsk City
- Izhevsk is the capital city of western Russia’s Udmurt Republic.
- Izhevsk is the capital of the Udmurt Republic, Russia. It has a population of 611,000. The majority group (Russians) makes up 59% of the city’s inhabitants.
- July has an average maximum temperature of 25°C (77°F) and is the year’s warmest month.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia its also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Where is Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia located?
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia is located along Ulitsa Kommunarov, 281, Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic, Russia, 426034.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia accept transferees?
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Izhevsk State Medical University, Russia?
Yes, Izhevsk State Medical University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia