JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent was founded in the year of 1979. It is a government research university located in Shymkent in, Kazakhstan. The University has some of the best faculty and is on a mission to provide a friendly environment to all its students, local or international. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent is one of the Best Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University is also known as SKMA Shymkent or South Kazakhstan Medical Academy.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- About Kazakhstan
- Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of SC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Name of Institute||JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent|
|Popular Name||SKMA Shymkent, JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Location||Shymkent, Kazakhstan|
|Year of Establishment||1979|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Ranking||Country Rank: 21|
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy World Ranking: 6901
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Website||http://skmakazakhstan.com/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy), offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Five years|
|Professional Development||Five years|
Courses Offered at SC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent.
The various faculties of medicine in which South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent provides education to its students.
Why study MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy?
- General medicine, dentistry or pharmacy is preferred by international students as their choice of study.
- South Kazakhstan university has the best and most adequate academic infrastructure to ensure that the students get the
- There are tens of thousands of books in the university’s library on different subjects. Thus this will help students during their medical course; the library is excellent.
- No entrance exam for admission to the Academy
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy MBBS Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- Low-Cost tuition fees and affordable living costs.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to Study MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Fees Structure for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but there are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Shymkent City
- In the valley of the Sayram river, Shymkent city is located at the foothills of the Ugam range. The city has a population of nearly 6,47,000 and is a populated city.
- According to the area, it is the third-largest city in Kazakhstan. It connects to other important cities as it has the main railway junction.
- For tourists, it is an excellent place to visit and explore. The city has a famous bazaar, a popular destination for people to shop. There are many notable parks in the city for children and adults. Thus, tourists can arrange tours like historical places, mountain tourism, hunting and fishing etc.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take addmission to Kazakhstan
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent’s various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is a medical degree from South Kazakh State Medical University valid in India?
A. Yes, the medical degree from South Kazakh State Medical University is valid in India as the National Medical Commission approved.
Q. Is veg food available at University?
A. Yes, the university mess and restaurants in the city provide veg and Indian food.
Q. Can I complete my MBBS from South Kazakh State Medical University and practice in India?
A. Students must pass the NMC screening test in India after completing their degree from South Kazakh State Medical University to get a license to practice medicine in India.
Q. Are there any Indian students at this University?
A. Every year, many Indian students get admission to South Kazakh State Medical University.
Q. Where is JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy located?
The location of A. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is Al-Farabi Square 1, Shymkent 160001, Kazakhstan.
- JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia