Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University Krakow is Poland’s most seasoned medical school. Offering high-quality education, this university has emerged as one of the best worldwide. The Jagiellonian University Medical College Krakow Faculties of Medicine and Pharmacy are acclaimed as one of Poland’s most significant medical foundations. King Casimir III of Poland laid out the school in 1364. It is also NMC approved university in Poland. For a student willing to study MBBS in Poland, It is one of the best universities in Poland.
Hey Students, here we have tried to keep you updated & informed about one of the Best Medical Colleges for MBBS in Poland, i.e. Jagiellonian University Medical College.
Before we go through the detailed information about Jagiellonian University Medical College, let’s examine the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute
|Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University Krakow
|Jagiellonian University Medical College
|Year of Establishment
|No. of Faculties
|Prof. dr hab. Jacek Popiel
|Medium of Teaching
|Yes, It’s required
|NMC & WHO
|Annual Fees (MBBS)
|INR – Rs.12,37,064/-
EUR – 64,700/-
|World Rank: 320
Country Rank: 2
|Yes (Male & Female)
|Medical Colleges in Poland
Affiliation and Recognition
Jagiellonian University Medical College stands out as a leading medical institution in Poland, earning recognition and affiliation with various esteemed Medical Councils, including:
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Poland.
- European Economic Union.
- National Medical Commission.
- World Health Organization (WHO).
The Jagiellonian University Medical College vary across departments, covering various disciplines and specialities.
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Law and Administration
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Faculty of History
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Polish Studies
- Faculty of Physics, Astronomy, and Applied Computer Science
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Biology and Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Management and Social Communication
- Faculty of International and Political Studies
- Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics, and Biotechnology
The Jagiellonian University Medical College courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Jagiellonian University Medical College is famous for its medical programs.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
|6 Years (English Medium)
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)
|4 Years (English Medium)
Why Jagiellonian University Medical College?
- Jagiellonian University Medical College boasts modern facilities for students.
- The campus fosters a friendly learning environment.
- Experienced lecturers and researchers lead medical classes.
- International students excel personally and academically.
- Cultural experiences are offered at the International Centre of Education.
- Global medical education includes Urban Studies and Sustainability Studies.
- Preparatory and Bridging Courses cater to international students.
- Three libraries support education: Medical, Jagiellonian, and public.
- 6 European Centre of Excellence for Research programs available.
- Affordable MBBS fees attract global medical aspirants.
- Recognized by NMC and WHO, providing quality medical education.
If you want to take Jagiellonian University Medical College admission in 2024, It is necessary to qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET) for Indian students.
Poland has been a preferred destination for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. Check your eligibility below if you want to study MBBS at the Jagiellonian University Medical College, Poland.
|Candidates must have completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in PCB from a recognized institute or board.
|Candidates must be completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in PCB from a recognized institute or board.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in PCB
|NEET (For Indian Students)
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
Please carry all these related documents before admission to the Jagiellonian University Medical College.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Poland.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Poland Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Jagiellonian University Medical College fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Fees Structure 2024-25
This section shows the Jagiellonian University Medical College fees for the MBBS course. Have a look below:-
|Amount per annum
|Course Fee in USD
|Course Fee in Rupees
|Hostel in Rupees
NOTE:- Mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
According to Edurank, Jagiellonian University Medical College ranking in its respective Country and throughout the world:-
|Jagiellonian University Medical College ranking (In Country)
|Jagiellonian University Medical College world ranking
About Krakow City
- Kraków, also spelt Cracow, is the city and capital of Małopolskie województwo (province), southern Poland, lying on both sides of the upper Vistula River.
- One of the largest cities in Poland, it is known primarily for its grand historic architecture and cultural leadership.
- UNESCO designated its old town area a World Heritage site in 1978.
Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University Krakow
Address: Świętej Anny 12, 31-008 Kraków, Poland
Official Website: https://www.cm-uj.krakow.pl/
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of the MBBS at the Jagiellonian University Medical College?
MBBS Duration at the Jagiellonian University is 6 Years.
Does Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University Krakow offer research opportunities?
Yes, Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University provides research opportunities for students interested in academic or scientific pursuits.
Can poor Indian students study abroad?
Of course, there is no rich and poor when it comes to education; it is all about knowledge. Several scholarships are open to students, and the government of India also provides a scholarship option for academically intelligent students.
Does the Medical University of Lodz Poland accept transferees?
Lodz Medical University accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.