Hello Students. Are you prepared for the Dadra & Nagar NEET Counselling? This article will tell you about Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling 2022. It is organized by the Directorate of Medical & Health Service, Dadra & Nagar. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Dadra & Nagar Haveli through Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS counselling 2022.
|Latest Update: NAMO Medical Education & Research Institute has released the first round time allotment schedule of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu NEET UG Counselling at namomeriadmission.in|
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Counselling Starts||11/10/2022|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||10/11/2022|
|No. of Government MBBS Seats||150|
|Want NEET 2022 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET UG 1st Round Allotment Schedule 2022 (Out)
NAMO Medical Education & Research Institute has released the Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET UG 2022 Round-1 Allotment schedule. The online registration has started For Dadra and Nagar Haveli district date 22.11.2022, slotting as below:
|S.No||Schedule||No of Students|
|Slot 1||Timing 3:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M||25 students|
|Slot 2||Timing 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M||25 students|
|Slot 3||Timing 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M||25 students|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
Below have mentioned in the Time Schedule for Dadra and Nagar & Haveli NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|Online Registration form||10/11/2022 to 16/11/2022|
|Document Verification||17/11/2022 to 18/11/2022|
|Notification of 1st Provisional Merit List||19/11/2022|
|Invitation of Representation against Provisional List, if any.||19/11/2022 to 20/11/2022|
|Declaration of Provisional List of selected candidates in the first round||21/11/2022|
|Reporting for the confirmation of admission after the 1st Round||22/11/2022 to 23/11/2022|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidates in 2nd Round||24/11/2022|
|Reporting of the confirmation of admission after the 2nd Round||25/11/2022|
|Commencement of Academic Session||05/12/2022|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidates for the Mop-Up Round (After All Stray Round)||will be notified later|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dreaming medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET UG Provisional 2022 Merit List.
This section provides detailed information about Dadra and Nagar Haveli Merit List; you can check. Let’s have a look.
|Category||Provisional Merit List|
|Merit Dadra and Nagar Haveli Ex-Serviceman||Click Here|
|Merit Dadra and Nagar Haveli Caost Guard||Click Here|
|Merit Dadra and Nagar Haveli (DNH) EWS||Click Here|
|Merit Dadra and Nagar Haveli (DNH) General||Click Here|
|Merit Dadra and Nagar Haveli (DNH) OBC||Click Here|
|Merit Dadra and Nagar Haveli (DNH) SC||Click Here|
|Merit Dadra and Nagar Haveli (DNH) ST||Click Here|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli Seat Resveration 2022
Category-wise reservation of seats earmarked for candidates of UT of Dadra & Nagar haveli. We have mentioned it below.
|Category||Percentage of total seats earmarked for the UT||No. of seats reserved as per Reservation Poster Points|
|ST||43% as per the reservation roster points||05|
|SC||3% as per the reservation roster points||02|
|OBC||27% as per the reservation roster points||16|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET-UG Provisional Merit List (Released)
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS & BDS Counselling Eligibility Criteria; candidates are advised must read the complete eligibility criteria before applying the Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling; you can check the information like Qualifying entrance exam, educational qualification, Age criteria, domicile & also you can check the NRI students eligibility criteria for Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS & BDS Counselling.
|Age & Nationality Criteria||1) A citizen of India.|
2) Have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the Academic Year for which the admissions are conducted.
|Qualification Board||Candidates must have passed the the10th and 12th qualifying examinations from recognized boards-|
The Gujarat Board or
The Central Board of Secondary Education
The Council of Indian School Certificate Examinations Board, New Delhi:
The International School Board(International Baccalaureate and Cambridge)
The National Institute of Open Schooling.
Studied under Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
The boards of respective States.
Have qualified in NEET conducted in the current academic year.
|Entrance Exam||Possess minimum prescribed qualifying standard in HSC examination and NEET of the Current academe year, as decided by the respective Council/ the Central Government and fulfils the eligibility criteria under this policy.|
The candidate should not have been convicted of any criminal offence and shall declare pending criminal cases, if any, at the time of admission.
The candidate appearing for NEET for admission should have cleared the criteria for admission as decided by the National Medical Commission/ Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi, GOl.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Counselling
Candidates can visit the Directorate of Medical & Health Service’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Dadra & Nagar State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Dadra & Nagar NEET 2022, Let us first look at the Dadra & Nagar NEET 2022 Counselling schedule.
How to Apply
- Step 1: The candidate must visit http://vbch.dnh.nic.in/.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After successfully registering and activating the account, candidates must fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates must pay the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from the Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
It should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through the online mode.
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) was conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who is the counselling conducted by the Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS/BDS counselling process authorities?
A. Directorate of Medical & Health Service will conduct the Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS 2022 counselling.
Q. What is the official website for Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET counselling 2022?
A. The official website for Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET counselling 2022 is vbch.dish.nic.in.
Q. How can I apply for medical college in Dadra & Nagar Haveli?
A. Admissions to all the MBBS seats in Dadra & Nagar Haveli are made through NEET in all the Medical Colleges, run with the approval of the NMC. The selection through counselling for the MBBS course is made based on the NEET Score of the current year.
Q. When will the Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Counselling Application be out?
A. The authority has released the online application form on 10/11/2022.