Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will tell you about Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling 2022. The HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University organizes it. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Uttarakhand through Uttarakhand (MBBS and BDS) counselling 2022.
|Latest Update: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University has uploaded the Round 2 revised Seat Allotment Result of Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling at www.hnbumu.ac.in|
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of the Uttarkhand NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|Uttarakhand NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||22/10/2022|
|Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Government MBBS Seats||525|
|Private MBBS Seats||300|
|Government BDS Seats||NA|
|Private BDS Seats||300|
Uttarakhand NEET UG 2022 Revised Schedule (Out)
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University has released a revised schedule of Uttarakhand NEET UG Round 1 Counselling 2022 for the MBBS/BDS Course. Let’s have a Look.
|Online Registration, Application form, Choice filling and Fee Submission (Registration fee and Security fee both) by the Candidates for Ist Round of Counselling||22-10-2022 (12:00 PM) to 28-10-2022(up to 04:00 PM, as server Time)|
|Data Processing||29.10.2022 & 01.10.2022|
|Declaration of Result||02-11-2022(After 08:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||06-11-2022|
Uttarakhand NEET UG Round-2 Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University has released the schedule of Uttarakhand NEET UG 2nd Round Counselling Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|Online Registration, Fee Submission & Form filling by New Candidates & Online Re-registration & Form filling by already registered Candidates & candidates opting for seat gradation without payment of registration fee/security fee. Online Choice filling and Locking by newly registered and already re-registered candidates of round -2 Only||15-11-2022 (01:00 PM) to 19-11-2022(up to 02:00 PM, as server Time)|
|Display of State Merit List of registered candidate(Round-2)|
on University Website
|20-11-2022 (After 03:00 PM)|
|The last date to surrender /withdraw/resign the seat allotted|
in round 1 (Without forfeiture of Security fee deposit)
|19.11.2022 (Up to 05:00 PM)|
|Data Processing||21.11.2022 and 22.11.2022|
|Declaration of Result||23-11-2022 (After 08:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||28-11-2022|
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Date 2022 (Out)
Below is the Time Schedule for Uttarakhand NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|Online Registration, Application form, Choice filling and Fee Submission (Registration fee and Security fee both) by the Candidates for Ist Round of Counselling||22-10-2022 (12:00 PM) to 27-10-2022 (up to 05:00 PM, as server Time)|
|Choice filling by the Candidates for Ist Round of Counselling||22-10-2022 (12:00 PM) to 27-10-2022 (up to 02:00 PM, as server Time)|
|Data Processing||28.10.2022 & 29.10.2022|
|Declaration of Result||30-10-2022 (After 08:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||04-11-2022|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dream medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
Uttarakhand NEET UG Round-Wise Merit List 2022 (Out)
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University has released the Uttarakhand NEET UG 1st & 2nd Round Final Merit List 2022 for MBBS/BDS Course. Candidates we have mentioned below.
|Uttarakhand NEET UG 1st Round Final Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET UG 2nd Round Merit List||Click Here|
Uttarakhand NEET UG 1st Round Seat Surrender Notice 2022 (Out)
HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University has released the Seat Surrender Letter NEET UG 1st Round for MBBS/BDS Course. We have mentioned it below.
|Uttarakhand NEET UG Round-1 Seat Surrender Notice||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET UG Round-2 instruction||Click Here|
Uttarakhand NEET UG Round-Wise Revised Seat Allotment Result 2022 (Out)
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University has released the Uttarakhand NEET UG 1st Round 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2022 for MBBS/BDS course. We have mentioned it below.
|Uttarakhand NEET Round-2 Revised Allotment Result||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET Round-2 Result||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET UG Allotment Result||Click Here|
Procedure for Admission in Uttarkhand
HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University has released the Uttarakhand Seat Allotment Procedure for admission to Medical and Dental courses. Candidates we have mentioned below in the step-by-step.
|Step 1||Download the allotment letter using your login ID|
|Step-2||Select the amount as per the allotted college and quota ( for details see the table given below) and pay the advance tuition fee online through the available mode|
|Step 3||Download the advance tuition fee receipt online using your login ID|
|Step 4||Report to allotted college with tuition fee receipt and other required documents enlisted below|
|Step 5||Balance amount of tuition fee and other applicable fees to be paid directly to college. For details, contact the allotted college.|
|Step 6||Collect your admission letter from the college.|
Uttarakhand NEET UG 1st Round Advance Tuition Fees 2022 (Out)
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University has released the Uttarakhand NEET UG Allotted Institutes Fee Structure for MBBS/BDS Course. We have mentioned the section.
|S.No||Allotted Institutes||State Quota (Inbound)||State Quota (Outbound)||All India Quota- Management Quota|
|1.||Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Govt. Medical sc. & Research Instt, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal||50,000/-||1,45,000/-||not applicable|
|2.||Soban Singh Jeena Rajkiya and Science and Sog Institute Almora||50,000/-||1,45,000/-||not applicable|
|3.||Doon Medical College, Dehradun, Uttarakhand||not applicable||1,45,000/-||not applicable|
|4.||Government Medical College (Prev. Uttarakhand Forest Hospital Trust Med.Col.), Haldwani||not applicable||1,45,000/-||not applicable|
|5.||Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun||not applicable||9,00,000/-||9,00,000/-|
|6.||Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Science, Dehradun||not applicable||9,00,000/-||9,00,000/-|
|7.||Gautam Budha medical Mahavidilya Dheradun||not applicable||9,00,000/-||9,00,000/-|
|8.||Seema Dental College & Hospital, Rishikesh||not applicable||2,00,000/-||2,00,000/-|
|9||Uttaranchal Dental College & Medical Research Institute, Dehradun||not applicable||2,00,000/-||2,00,000/-|
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
The counselling and admission shall be open to a registered candidate who will fulfil the following criteria: For M.B.B.S./B.D.S Courses in Government & Private Medical/Dental Colleges/ Private Medical College affiliated to the State Medical University Uttarakhand against State Quota Seats.
- Is an Indian citizen.
- The age eligibility criteria for NEET-UG–2022 Uttarakhand State Centralised Counselling will be as per the latest guidelines/ order of NTA (NEET UG-2022 examination conducting body)/Hon’ble courts/ NMC/ DCI/ Government of India.
- The candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and obtained a minimum of 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination. Regarding candidates belonging to scheduled Caste/scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General/EWS candidates. Further, for Persons with a disability, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH & EWS-PH candidates.
- Must have fulfilled all eligibility criteria mentioned in the NEET UG-2022 Information bulletin and qualified NEET UG-2022 examination.
- Candidates who are Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand and have passed both High school (10th) and Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examinations from a recognized educational institution in the State of Uttarakhand.
- Candidates who are not Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand but have passed both High school (10th) and Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examinations from recognized educational institutions in the State of Uttarakhand shall also be eligible. Still, they will not be entitled to any type of reservation.
- OR Candidates who are Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand but have passed High school (10th) and Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examinations from recognized educational institutions situated outside the State of Uttarakhand shall also be eligible.
Counselling Registration & Security Fee
|Type||S.No||Management Quota (MBBS)||Management Quota (BDS)||Total Fee Amount|
|Non Domicile (UK) + 10th + 12th Outside UK||I||Yes||Yes||5000||100000|
|1. Domicile (UK)+10th and 12th from the UK||II||Govt. College (MBBS)||Private College (MBBS)||Private College (BDS)||Category||Total Fee Amount|
|Registration fee||Security Money|
|Domicile (UK) or 10th and 12th from the outside UK|
|3. Non-domicile but 10th + 12th both from the UK||No||No||Yes||UR/EWS||5000||10000|
|Non-domicile & 10th + 12th both from the outside UK and Kashmiri Migrant Candidate||III||Yes||No||Yes||UR-KM||5000||10000|
- Non- UK domicile reserved candidates (SC/ST/OBC) will be treated as unreserved (UR) Candidates, and they will have to pay as per the details given in the chart.
- Non-domicile & 10th + 12th from the outside UK and Kashmiri migrant candidates (All categories) will only be eligible for Govt. Medical College reserved (WKM) seats and must pay Rs- 10000 as a security fee. If the ward of Kashmiri migrants is also eligible as per serial numbers I & II, they will have to pay as per the details given in the chart.
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can visit HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University’s office to prepare for NEET 2022 Uttarakhand State Counselling.
Step 1: Registration process: Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and required details.
Step 2: Publishing merit list: The counselling authority will publish the state merit list after completing the application form.
Step 3: Documents verification: Candidates were called for document verification as per their state merit rank and had to report to the assigned verification centre with all the required documents.
Step 4: Choice filling and locking Process: After the successful verification session, candidates must fill in their choices of courses and colleges and then close it. They are advised to enter their preferences carefully.
Step 5: Seat allotments: Based on choices, availability of seats, state merit rank, and seat reservation, the seats will be allotted to applicants for the Uttarkhand MBBS/BDS admission 2022.
Step 6: Reporting Process: Candidates must report at the designated colleges within the required date and time for granting the Uttarkhand MBBS/BDS 2022 admission.
Uttarakhand MBBS counselling criteria
|Type of seats||Counselling authority||Counselling name|
|15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats||MCC||NEET 2022 counselling|
|Central/deemed universities/AIIMS institutes||MCC||MCC NEET-UG counselling|
|85% of state quota seats||HNBUMU||Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling|
|100% private medical/dental colleges seats||HNBUMU||Uttarakhand NEET counselling 2022|
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from the Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Candidates must fill in the following details while filling out the online application form for counselling.
- State from which passed High School (10th)
- State from which passed Intermediate (10+2)
- Details about Domicile Certificate ( For Uttarakhand domicile candidates only)
- Details about the Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable
- Details about Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable. (for Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand only)
- The following variety of certificates are to be submitted through the official e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org after filling out the online application form
- PWD category certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director-General of Medical Health & Family Welfare, Uttarakhand only, if applicable.
- Details about Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.
Uttarakhand NEET 2022 Seat Reservation
Reservation policy for Wards of Kashmiri Migrants (WKM)
Online Applications are invited from the wards of Kashmiri Migrant Candidates qualified in NEET UG-2022 for admission to 01 reserved seat in each Government Medical College of Uttarakhand (a total of 03 seats).
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||14%|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||10%|
|Horizontal Reservation (in each vertical category)|
|Defence Personal Ward||5%|
|Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
|Type||Management Quota (MBBS)||Management Quota (BDS)||Total Fee Amount|
|Registration fee||Security Money|
|Non-Domicile (UK)+ 10th+ 12th Outside UK||Yes||Yes||3000||1,00,000|
|1. Domicile (UK)+ 10th and 12th from the UK
2. Domicile (UK) or 10th and 12th from the outside UK
3. Non-domicile but 10th + 12th both from the UK
|Govt. College (MBBS)||Private College (MBBS)||Private College (BDS)||Category||Total Fee Amount|
|Registration fee||Security Money|
|Non-domicile & 10th + 12th both from the outside UK and KashmiriMigrant Candidate||Yes||No||Yes||UR-KM||3000/-||10,000/-|
Uttarakhand NEET Merit List 2021
|Uttarakhand 2nd Mop-Up BDS Round Complete Result Broadsheet||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand 2nd Round Provisional State Merit List||Click Here|
|Provisional Merit List For Round – 1 of Uttarakhand NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET Mop-Up Provisional Broadsheet||Click Here|
Uttarakhand 2nd Mop-Up Round Seat Matrix 2021
|2nd Mop-Up Round Seat Matrix||Click Below|
|State Quota Seat Matrix List||Click Here|
|All India Management Quota Seat Matrix List||Click Here|
Uttarakhand Stray Vacancy Round 2021
Uttarakhand 2nd Round Seat Matrix 2021
|2nd Round Seat Matrix||Click Below|
|State Quota Seat Matrix List||Click Here|
|Management Quota Seat Matrix List||Click Here|
Provisional First-Round Seat Allotment Result for Uttarakhand NEET Counselling (Out)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who is the counselling conducted by the Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS counselling process authorities?
A. Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) will conduct the Uttarakhand MBBS and BDS 2022 counselling.
Q. How many rounds of Uttarakhand NEET 2022 counselling will be conducted by the authorities?
A. A total of three rounds will be conducted in the Uttarakhand MBBS counselling 2022.
Q. How will the Uttarakhand NEET counselling 2022 be conducted?
A. The counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS 2022 will be conducted online.
Q. What is the official website for UK NEET counselling 2022?
A. The official website for Uttarakhand NEET counselling 2022 is hnbumuexams.com.
Q. Is qualifying for NEET 2022 to participate in Tripura MBBS counselling mandatory?
A. Yes, only those candidates who have qualified for NEET 2022 will be eligible to participate in the Tamil Nadu MBBS counselling.
Q. Who will conduct the counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS 2022?
A. Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) will conduct the Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS 2022 counselling.
Q. How many MBBS seats are in Uttarakhand?
A. There are 825 MBBS seats and 300 BDS seats in the state. Only Uttarakhand domicile candidates can apply for Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS admissions.