Far Eastern Federal University Russia is located in Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia. It was established in 1899 as the Eastern Institute. The College is also known as the far eastern federal university in Russia. FEFU was the first Russian university to launch master’s degree programmes in English, complemented by their developing contact with Pacific Rim universities.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- Far Eastern Federal University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Far Eastern Federal University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Far Eastern Federal University Russia|
|Popular Name||FEFU Russia, Far Eastern Federal University, Far Eastern University Russia|
|Location||Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1899|
|Language of Teaching||English Language|
|Affiliated with||Russian Ministry of Education|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Student Enrollment||40,000-44,999 (Sources: 4icu.org)|
|Far Eastern Federal University Russia Ranking||Country Rank: 30|
World Rank: 1793
|No. of Faculty||09|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||+91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
The Far Eastern Federal University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
Why study at the Far Eastern Federal University Russia?
- Far Eastern Federal University’s medical degree is recognized worldwide, which means you can practice in any country after completing an MBBS programme at Far Eastern Federal University.
- The university combines education, research, sports, and creative activity.
- The International Environment is made up of a large number of students from all over the world.
- A government scholarship is available to study medicine at Far Eastern University.
- For study purposes, Far Eastern University is supported by an advanced and development centre.
- Far Eastern Federal University’s infrastructure, which includes laboratories and educational equipment, makes the university the most prestigious institution for medical studies.Far Eastern Federal University offers an excellent education with highly qualified faculty.
- Students are able to complete their medical studies at a reasonable cost thanks to Far Eastern Federal University’s commendable fee structure.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Far Eastern University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
The Far Eastern Federal University fees 2022 & Far Eastern Federal University mbbs fees as mentioned below. The Far Eastern Federal University fee structure is given as follows:-
|Tuition fees||Annual Fee|
|General Medicine specialist program (6 years)||295 000 Russian Rubles (the equivalent of ~4000 USD) per year.|
|The accommodation fee is the approximate equivalent of||550 USD per year; mess is not included.|
Far Eastern Federal University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Far Eastern Federal University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Vladivostok City
- Vladivostok is a major Pacific port city in Russia overlooking Golden Horn Bay, near the borders of China and North Korea.
- Vladivostok is the largest Russian port on the Pacific Ocean, the top economic, scientific and cultural centre of the Russian Far East, and an important tourism centre in Russia.
- Vladivostok had a population of over 592,000, with over 616,800 residents in the greater urban area.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Far Eastern Federal University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Far Eastern Federal University Russia its also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the MBBS course duration at Far Eastern Federal University Russia?
The MBBS course at Far Eastern Federal University Russia is six years.
Is Far Eastern Federal University Russia an English medium?
English is the medium of instruction at Far Eastern Federal University Russia for all international students. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is Far Eastern Federal University Russian government?
Far Eastern Federal University Russia is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
How many Indian students are studying at the Far Eastern Federal University?
Around 300 Indian students are studying at Far Eastern Federal University
Is FEFU a good university?
It is one of the best universities in the Russian Far East and one of the leading federal universities in Russia. FEFU was the first Russian university to launch master’s degree programmes in English, complemented by their developing contact with Pacific Rim universities.
Where is Far Eastern Federal University located?
Far Eastern Federal University Address is Ulitsa Sukhanova, 8, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia, 690091.
- Far Eastern Federal University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia