Far Eastern Federal University is situated in Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia. It was established in 1899 as the Eastern Institute. Studying MBBS in Russia is easy, cheap, and flexible. Medical institutions for MBBS in Russia acknowledged by MCI opened fresh avenues for scholars in India. Far Eastern Federal University is one of the leading medical universities.
This article will provide comprehensive information about Far Eastern Federal University, like faculties, courses, admission process, eligibility criteria, fee structure, ranking etc.
Before we complete the college summary, let us look at the essential details of Far Eastern Federal University.
|Name of Institute
|Far Eastern Federal University Russia
|Primorsky Krai, Russia
|Year of Establishment
|Korobets Boris Nikolaevich
|No. of Faculties
|No. of Students
|Medium of Teaching
|English & Russian
|Ministry of Education and Science Russia
|February Intake – September Intake
|Yes (Male & Female)
|Medical Colleges in Russia
Affiliation and Recognition
The FEFU is one of the biggest medical universities in Russia, and it is affiliated with and recognized by various Medical Councils such as:
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ministry of Education and Science Russia
Far Eastern Federal University has five faculties on campus. The faculty details are given below.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry/Stomatology
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Higher Nursing Education
- Faculty of Training and Internship
Far Eastern Federal University courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. It is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|6 Years (English Medium)
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS at Far Eastern Federal University Russia?
- Affordable tuition fees compared to many other medical universities abroad.
- A supportive environment for Indian students with various student services and facilities
- Quality of medical education with the best practical knowledge.
- If the students graduate from University, they get the chance to work globally.
- The teachers at the university are very experienced.
If you want admission to Far Eastern Federal University, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET) for Indian students.
Check the eligibility criteria below if you want to study MBBS at the Far Eastern Federal University.
|It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|NEET (For Indian Students)
Please carry all these related documents before admission to Far Eastern Federal University.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Far Eastern Federal University tution fees.
- HIV test documents.
Fee structure 2024-25
In this section, all the MBBS students get information about the Far Eastern Federal University MBBS fees. Check all the relevant queries regarding Far Eastern Federal University fees following this page: Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
According to EduRank, the Far Eastern Federal University ranking in Russia and all over the world:
|Far Eastern Federal University Country Ranking
|Far Eastern Federal University World Ranking
About Khabarovsk Krai City
- Khabarovsk Krai is a federal subject of Russia. It is geographically located in the Far East region of the country and is a part of the Far Eastern Federal District.
- The city of Khabarovsk played a crucial role in East Russian history and is famous for its historical sights, monuments of architecture of different eras, religious buildings, lovely parks, gardens, and artificial lakes, which surprise its visitors with impressive fountain shows.
- The population of Khabarovsk Krai is 1,343,869.
- The city is home to several educational institutions, including Cheboksary State University and Cheboksary Polytechnic College, which attract students from across Russia and abroad.
Far Eastern Federal University Russia
Address: Ulitsa Sukhanova, 8, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia, 690091
Official Website: https://www.dvfu.ru/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the MBBS course duration at FEFU?
The MBBS course duration at Far Eastern Federal University is 6 years.
Is Far Eastern Federal University an English medium?
English is the medium of instruction at Far Eastern Federal University for all international students. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is Far Eastern Federal University government?
FEFU is one of the top-ranked government universities in Russia.
Is FEFU a good university?
It is one of the best universities in the Russian Far East and one of the leading federal universities in Russia. FEFU was the first Russian university to launch master’s degree programmes in English, complemented by their developing contact with Pacific Rim universities.
How to do MBBS in Russia?
MBBS Russia is the most preferred destination for all aspiring medical students.