This Semey State Medical University Kazakhstan was founded in 1953. It is considered one of the best Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The university was known as Semipalatinsk State Medical Institute, but after about 40 years, the university’s name was changed to Semey State Medical University. The first faculty at the university was the medicine faculty which started in 1953. The University is also known as SSMU Semey. Semey Medical University has rich historical traditions, colossal potential and reputable schools. For 65 years, we have been contributing to the development of medicine and strengthening Kazakhstan’s health. Semey Medical University is one of the biggest medical universities in Kazakhstan with its own hospital and branches.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- About Kazakhstan
- Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we go through the detailed information of Semey State Medical University Semey Kazakhstan, let’s look at the college’s significant details.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Name of Institute||Semey State Medical University Semey|
|Popular Name||SSMU Semey, Semey Medical University Kazakhstan|
|Year of Establishment||1953|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|No. Of Faculties||1500|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 15|
World Rank: 6107
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
The Semey State Medical University Semey (SSMU Semey) offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Public Health||Anatomy, Forensic Medicine|
|Hygienic Disciplines||Physiological Disciplines|
Courses Offered at Semey State Medical University.
The various faculties of the medicine Semey State Medical University Semey. provides education to its students.
Why do MBBS admission at Semey State Medical University?
- Great job Opportunities after completion of MBBS at Semey State Medical University
- The education standard is a higher MBBS degree at Semey State Medical University. Colleges have world-class standards of techniques and systems.
- Our Degrees are recognized by WHO, Directory of Avicenna(more than 60 countries in Europe & Asia), Asian Network of Quality & equalized by councils like MCI, PMDC, etc.
- Students can appear in the screening test led by the Medical Council of India. They can likewise apply to the European Union and the United States of America for employment. MBBS in Kazakhstan is perceived all around the world.
- More than 25000 students and aspirants successfully graduated and work in leasing medical establishments and institutions worldwide, including in countries like the USA, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Australia, South Africa, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc.
Faculty & Staff
The Semey State Medical University began on 1 September 1953 with the opening of the medical faculty, in which the first 320 students were enrolled. Over the years of its existence, more than 25 thousand people have become graduates of the university who successfully work in Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to Study MBBS at Semey State Medical University Semey (SSMU Semey), check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
We will provide Semey State Medical University Fees For MBBS (5 years) Fee.
|Particular||Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5|
|Tuition Fee||$ 3200||$ 3200||$ 3200||$ 3200||$ 3200|
|Hostel Fee||$ 600||$ 600||$ 600||$ 600is||$ 600|
NOTE: Mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but there are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Semey City
- Semey lies along the Irtysh River near the border with Russia, 1,000 kilometres north of Almaty and 700 kilometres southeast of the Russian city of Omsk.
- Its population is 299,264.
- Semey, formerly Semipalatinsk, city, eastern Kazakhstan.
- In Semey, the summers are long, warm, dry, and partly cloudy, and the winters are frigid, snowy, and mostly cloudy. Over the year, the temperature typically varies from -8°F to 85°F and is rarely below -28°F or above 95°F.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Semey State Medical University Semey you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers, that’s why Indian students will be admission to Kazakhstan.
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Semey State Medical University Semey’s various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the MBBS course duration at Semey State Medical University Semey?
The duration of the MBBS course at SMU Kazakhstan is 6 Years.
Is Semey State Medical University an English medium?
The medium of instruction at Semey State Medical University for all international students is English.
Is Semey State Medical University Semey government University?
Semey State Medical University Semey is one of the top-ranked government universities in Russian country.
Is Semey State Medical University Semey approved by the NMC?
Yes, the university has accreditation from the NMC.
- Semey State Medical University Semey, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia