Haryana NEET Counselling 2024: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. Haryana NEET Counselling 2024 is Organized by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER). Counselling NEET procedure Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Haryana. Admission to MBBS and BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2024. Candidates can also download the Haryana NEET UG Counselling ebook for better Haryana NEET UG Counselling 2024 guidance.
In this article, we aim to provide comprehensive information on the Haryana MBBS & BDS Counselling. Such as important dates, the process of online registration, eligibility criteria for participating in Haryana NEET counselling, participating institutes of medical & dental colleges, merit list, seat allotment, documents required at the verification centre, category-wise seat reservation criteria, and NEET 2024.
|Table Of Content|
1. Brief Description
2. Haryana NEET UG counselling 2024 Schedule
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Haryana NEET Counselling Fees
5. Haryana NEET Counselling 2024
6. Documents Required
7. NEET 2023 Cutoff
8. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before discussing the details of the Haryana NEET UG Counselling 2024 Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2024.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Haryana NEET 2024 Counselling Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2024 Exam Date||5 May 2024|
|NEET Result||1st Week of June 2024|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2024 Counselling Starting Date||2nd Week of June 2024|
|Haryana NEET Counselling 2024 Starting Date||2nd Week of June 2024|
|Haryana NEET Counselling 2024 Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana|
|No. of Government MBBS seats in Haryana||835|
|No. of Private MBBS seats in Haryana||1000|
|No. of Government BDS seats in Haryana||368|
|No. of Private BDS seats in Haryana||850|
Haryana NEET UG counselling 2024 Schedule.
Here is the schedule for the Haryana NEET UG Schedule 2024. Take a look.
|Release of application form||To be announced|
|Last date for registration||To be announced|
|Publication of list of registered candidates||To be announced|
|Haryana NEET choice filling date||To be announced|
|Round one seat allotment result||To be announced|
|Downloading allotment letter||To be announced|
|Online registrations||To be announced|
|Date of deposition of registration and security money||To be announced|
|Date of online document verification||To be announced|
|Date of release of merit list||To be announced|
|Choice filling date||To be announced|
|Round one result||To be announced|
|Downloading of allotment better||To be announced|
Haryana NEET UG Choice Filling Instructions
- All candidates must check their eligibility before choice filling.
- OBC/SC/ST/EWS/FF certificates issued by the Govt in the defined format will only be accepted.
- Certificates issued by Haryana Govt for central Services will not be accepted.
- It will be mandatory for candidates who have passed their High School or Intermediate or both from another state to present the original Domicile Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Haryana Govt.
- PWD-related certificates issued by the Centers nominated by NMC/MCC will be valid.
- For the NCC Category, a “C-Certificate” with an “A Grade or B Grade” issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format will be valid.
Haryana NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Candidates wishing to get admission to Haryana MBBS are advised to read the eligibility before filling out the application form.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India. NRI, OCI, and PIO aspirants can apply for Haryana MBBS admission 2024.
- Candidate must be a bona fide resident of Haryana.
- The age of the medical aspirant should be 17 years as of December 31, 2024.
- Students must have passed Class 12 or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects.
- Students must mandatorily pass individually in the above-mentioned subjects scoring at least 50% in aggregate (for general candidates). Applicants from the reserved category must obtain 40% in total in all subjects, whereas students of the PWD category must secure 45%.
- Candidates must qualify for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
- To qualify for NEET 2024, candidates must secure the minimum qualifying percentile of 50 for the general category; for SC/ST/OBC and PWD aspirants, it is 40 and 45, respectively.
Haryana NEET Counselling Fees
|SC/BC/EWS of Haryana State||Rs- 1000/|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2024
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Department of Medical Education & Research, Haryana, to get themselves registered for Haryana NEET UG Counselling 2024. Below we have mentioned the step-by-step process of counselling.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2024 admission will be conducted online based on the mop-up round, which will be conducted manually.
- New online registration will be invited for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2024 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET UG Counselling 2024 round.
- The Haryana Merit List 2024 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates on the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2024 must participate in the choice-filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2024 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2024 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2024 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Haryana candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- 4 Latest Passport Size Photographs
NEET 2023 Cutoff
The cutoff marks for NEET 2023 will depend on the various factors that affect the exam. The following is the NEET cutoff for 2023:-
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720 -137||1014372|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||88592|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||29918|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||12437|
|UR/EWS & PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||405|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||179|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||50|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||23|
Haryana NEET Counselling Previous Year Infomation
Students, if you want the previous year Seat Matrix, Result, Merit List, Cutoff etc., we have mentioned in the table below, you can check.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who is the counselling conducted by authorities of Haryana NEET Counselling 2024?
Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Government of Haryana.
What is the registration fee for Haryana NEET 2024 counselling?
To participate in the counselling of Haryana NEET 2024, candidates must pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 4,000 for the Unreserved/General category and Rs 1,000 for the Reserved/PH category.
In which mode Haryana NEET Counselling 2024 will be conducted?
The first two rounds of Haryana NEET UG Counselling 2024 will be conducted online, and the mop-around for Haryana NEET UG Counselling 2024 will be conducted manually.
Who can apply for Haryana MBBS/BDS admission?
NEET exam 2024 qualified students fulfilling the state eligibility criteria can apply for Haryana MBBS admission 2024.
How to apply for admission to Haryana MBBS 2024?
To apply for Haryana MBBS 2024 admission, students must complete the online application form at dmer.haryana.gov.in.
What is the reservation policy for Haryana NEET Counselling?
Haryana follows a reservation policy as per the guidelines of the Government of Haryana. The reservation categories include Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC), Physically Handicapped (PH) and More.
Who is eligible to participate in Haryana NEET counselling?
To be eligible for NEET counselling in Haryana, candidates must have qualified for NEET and obtained a valid score. They must also fulfil the eligibility criteria set by the DMER, such as minimum educational qualifications and age requirements.