Hi-Tech Dental College and hospital Bhubaneswar is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Bhubaneswar. The college is known as Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar, and it was founded in 2006-07. The college is affiliated with Utkal University, Bhubneshwar, and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
The college has a friendly learning ambience that supports education by experience. Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Table of Contents
- Hi-Tech Dental College and hospital Bhubaneswar
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Odisha NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Hi-Tech Dental College and hospital Bhubaneswar
A full-time teaching faculty with outstanding clinical experience provides excellent training in various fields of dentistry. The college also undertakes dental camps in rural areas as a part of the training programme.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar.
|College Name||Hi-Tech Dental College and Hospital Bhubaneswar|
|Popular Name||Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar|
|Affiliated with||Utkal University, Bhubneshwar|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Hospital Attached||Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital|
|Hospital Type||Own Hospital|
|Category||Dental College in Odisha|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Utkal University, Bhubneshwar
- Approved by: Dental Council of India
- Aid Status: Private
- Academic Block
- Hospital Block
- Lecture Halls
- Examination Hall
- Sporting Excellence
Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
|BDS||4.6+1 year Internship|
MDS Courses & Intake Capacity
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3||3 Years|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3||3 Years|
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||2||3 Years|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3||3 Years|
Here in this selection, we will let you about the Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below mentioned the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course: NEET UG |
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Odisha NEET UG Counselling|
The fee structure of the college is as follows:
|Course||Fees ( Per Annum)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Odisha NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) To get themselves for NEET 2022 Odisha State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Odisha NEET Counselling Process
Registration Process: Visit the official website of OJEE. You have to register yourself for participating in Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling, fill in all the required details, and create your login credentials.
Document verification: After successful registration, the eligible applicants must participate in a document verification process, and you are required to report to the assigned verification centre. You have to carry all the necessary documents at the centre of verification.
Choice filling and locking: After the document verification process, candidates log in to their official portals. You have to fill your choices of courses and colleges according to their priority; after filling out options, candidates must also lock their choices.
Seat allotment process: Based on choices made, seats, merit rank, and categories of reservation, candidates will be allotted seats for the Odisha NEET admission 2022. OJEE, Odisha, declares the result of the Odisha NEET counselling.
College Reporting: Candidates must report at the allotted colleges, and you have to report within the specified dates and timings.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- NEET MDS result
- NEET MDS admit card
- BDS degree certificate
- BDS mark sheets
- Internship Completion Certificate (mentioned that the candidate has completed his/ her internship on or before 31st March 2022)
- Registration Certificate from the Dental Council of India (DCI) or State Dental Council (SDC)
- Birth Certificate or Class X mark sheet
- Photo Id proof (PAN card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar card/ Passport)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC – if applicable)
- Disability Certificate issued by the medical board (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Hi-Tech Dental College and hospital Bhubaneswar|
Hi-Tech Dental College and Hospital Bhubaneswar
Address: Pandara, Bhubaneswar
Official Website: www.hi-techdentalbbsr.org
Corporate Office: A/103, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar
Official Website: www.hi-techgroup.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Does Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Does Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. How to get admission to Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar?
Ans. High Tech Hospital Road, Pandara, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751025.
Q. Are Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar government or private?
Ans. Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar is a Private College.
Q. Are there any MDS Courses offered at Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar?
Ans. Yes, there are MDS Courses offered at Hi-Tech Dental College Bhubaneswar.