The Atal Medical and Research University of HP conducts the HP NEET PG Counselling 2023. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET-PG) is a highly competitive exam for medical graduates who wish to pursue postgraduate medical courses in India. Himachal Pradesh is one state that participates in the NEET-PG counselling process. Only candidates who will qualify for the NEET PG/ NEET MDS 2023 will be eligible for HP PG medical/dental admission. Three rounds of HP PG medical/dental Counselling will be held. During the Counselling of Himachal Pradesh PG medical admission 2023, candidates will be asked to fill in their preferences for courses and colleges.
This article will provide all the details regarding Himachal Pradesh NEET PG counselling 2023, including important dates, the registration process, eligibility criteria, documents required, and seat reservation.
Table of Contents
- Quick Facts
- HP NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Application Fees
- HP NEET PG Instruction for Filling up Online Application Form
- HP NEET PG Counselling 2023
- Documents Required
- NEET PG 2023 Cutoff (Out)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Candidates who wish to grab a seat in the desired college via the HP NEET PG Counselling 2023 should look at the important information.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||04 March 2023|
|NEET PG result 2023||14 March 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Chhattisgarh NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling Authority||Atal Medical and Research University Himachal Pradesh|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance|
HP NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
The counselling schedule for Himachal Pradesh NEET PG is usually released in the month of March. The dates for the counselling process are as follows:
|NEET PG 2023 exam||March 5, 2023|
|The result to be announced||By March 31, 2023|
|Purchase of 14 digit PIN number||To be announced|
|Online registration||To be announced|
|Document verification at help centres||To be announced|
|Round 1 Counselling|
|Round 1 choice filling||To be announced|
|Display of choices filled by the candidates||To be announced|
|Round 1 seat allotment||To be announced|
|Last date of joining the allotted institute||To be announced|
|Round 2 Counselling|
|Round 2 choice filling||To be announced|
|Display of choices filled by candidates||To be announced|
|Display of seat allotment round 2||To be announced|
|Online payment of tuition fees||To be announced|
|Reporting at the help centre||To be announced|
|Mop up round counselling|
|Choice filling||To be announced|
|Display of filled choices||To be announced|
|Seat allotment result||To be announced|
|Online fee payment||To be announced|
|Reporting at the help centre||To be announced|
|Stray vacancy round (offline)|
|MD/MS/Diploma Counselling||To be announced|
|MDS counselling||To be announced|
This section provides detailed information about HP NEET PG Counselling 2023 eligibility criteria; all candidates must check the eligibility criteria before registering.
- The graduates of Medical Colleges of Himachal Pradesh.
- Bonafide Himachali has done an MBBS from any institute recognized by NMC.
- Children of H.P. Government Employees /Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by H.P. Government getting admission to MBBS course through NEET or any other All India Entrance Examination in NMC/ G.O.I. any recognized Medical Colleges in India.
Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Application Fees
This section provides detailed information about HP NEET PG counselling application fees.
|Category||HP PG Medical/Dental Application fees|
HP NEET PG Instruction for Filling up Online Application Form
- After Logging on to the website www.amruhp.ac.in
- Before proceeding to apply online, please ensure that you have.
- Create an email account if you already don’t have one.
- You must give the correct mobile number in your personal details.
- Fees Details for category-wise.
- The payment shall be made online through the integrated EasyPay Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI).
HP NEET PG Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the official portal of Atal Medical and Research University Himachal Pradesh to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2023 Himachal Pradesh State Counselling. Below is the procedure; candidates are requested to read it carefully:
The following steps can best explain the counselling process.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://amruhp.ac.in/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG 2023 roll no. and email registration in NEET PG and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam-qualified applicant will make an online payment, after which an SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no. (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process for their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant could take a printout of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be NEET-PG 2023.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website)
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- https://amruhp.ac.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over. The seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. Log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. Even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your heart. If your core is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The seat allotment will be done online on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://amruhp.ac.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the creamy layer provisions will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. It will be considered unfair if it does not match, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/ allotment.
9. Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained
Scanned copies of the following documents, as applicable, are required to be uploaded to the official website for registration for HP NEET PG Counselling 2023 by the candidate, along with an attested photograph:-
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Fina Prof.( Part-II0 mark sheet, proof of aggregate total marks & MBBS Degree.
- Character Certificate from the College last attended.
- Internship certificate.
- Copy of Attempt Certificate.
- Registration Certificate(valid)
- Copy of result card of NEET–PG-MD/MS-2023
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate. (in case of Direct Group candidate) (Appendix-1)
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable. (Appendix -2)
- Affidavit duly attested (in-original), if applicable (Appendix-3)
- Incentive Certificate (4-1 & 4-2) (Appendix-4)
- Disability certificate if applicable. (Appendix -5)
- Single GirlChildCertificate, if applicable (Appendix-6)
- EWS Certificate, if applicable (Appendix-7)
- Agreement Bond (Appendix-8)
- Proof of admission through NEET or any other All-India Examination (if applicable).
- Diploma certificate, if applicable.
- Regular/Contract service certificate(s) showing full service particulars.
- Any other certificate, if applicable
Candidates seeking admission hall shall have these-
- Possess an MBBS degree from Himachal Pradesh University or any other University recognized by the medical council of India as provided in clause (a) (i, ii&iii).
- Have completed Compulsory Internship by 31.7.2022 per the notice issued by the Asstt. Director
- General, Directorate General of Health Services Medical Counselling Committee, New Delhi.
- Have obtained full registration from the National Medical Commission /Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
- The candidate possessing foreign qualifications (MBBS degree) will have to produce the certificate of having passed the NMC examination and a Certificate of Recognition by NMC of the institution from which he/she has obtained the MBBS Degree when applying for online Counselling.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is conducting the counselling below given factors.
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
A 40-point reservation roster will be applied regarding the allotment of seats/specialities amongst Gen., SC & ST categories in the following manner.
|Name of Category||40-point Roster point (vertically)|
|SC (15%)||1,8,14,22,28 and 36|
|ST (7.5%)||4,17 and 31|
|Person with disability||20 and 40|
|EWS (10 %)||9,19,29 and 39. (These roster points will be applicable subject to the approval of NMC on account of 10 % seats under EWS Quota)|
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2022
Atal Medical and Research University released the Himachal Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Provisional Allotment Result and revised Seat Matrix and Merit List. We have mentioned the table.
|HP NEET PG Revised Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|HP NEET PG Counselling Provisional Allotment Result||Click Here|
|HP NEET PG Provisional State Merit List Category wise||Click Here|
|HP NEET PG Provisional State Merit List Overall||Click Here|
Speciality-wise details of Recognized/ Permitted Degree Seats in 2022
Speciality-wise details of Recognized/ Permitted Degree Seats for 50% All India Quota and 50% state quota for 2022- 2023 regarding Atal Medical and Research University Himachal Pradesh.
|50% All India Quota Seats||50% State Quota Seats|
|Name of speciality||Recognized||Permitted||Total Seats||Recognized||Permitted||Total|
|Dermatology, Venereology and|
Note:- For more information about the Speciality-wise details of Recognized/ Permitted Degree Seats 2022, Click Here
HP NEET PG Counselling 2021
|Particular||Merit List (Links Here)|
|Provisional Merit List (Round 1)||Click Here|
|Final General combined merit list for PG (MD/MS) (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|Final SC category merit list for PG (MD/MS) (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|Final ST category merit list for PG (MD/MS) (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|Revised final general combined merit list for PG (MD/MS) 18.01.2022 (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|Revised merit list SC category for PG (MD/MS) (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|Revised merit list ST category for PG (MD/MS) (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|2nd Round Final Merit List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Final Merit List||Click Here|
|The final provisional allotment of PG MD/MS 2021-22 (round 1)||Click Here|
|NRI quota MMU for PG (MD/MS) (round 1) session 2021-22||Click Here|
|HP NEET PG Round 2 Final Provisional Allotment of PG MD/MS||Click Here|
|Provisional Allocation of PG MD/MS 2021-22 (2nd Round)||Click Here|
|Revised Mop-Up Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|2nd Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Seat Matrix 2021
We mentioned the Seat Matrix for the second round of Himachal Pradesh NEET PG 2021.
|Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla||36|
|Dr Rpgmc, Kangra At Tanda||16|
|Shri Lal Bhadur Shashtri Govt. Medical College, Ner Chowk, Mandi||02|
|Maharishi Markandeshwer Med. College||92|
HP PG Medical Colleges Fees Structure 2021
Fee and hostel charges for Govt. Medical colleges Post Graduate Degree Courses (College Fee (Each Year):-
|College Depreciation Fee||5,000/-|
Hostel Fees (if provided) for each Year except mess security both for Degree/ Diploma Courses:-
|Mess Servant Charges||2,000/-|
|Common Room Fund||1,000/-|
Securities from each Student (Refundable)
Note: No fee shall be refunded if the candidate leaves the PG degree course after the last cut date of admission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Himachal Pradesh conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, HP is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online.
What are the online registration fees for HP NEET PG Counselling?
Online Registration fees for HP NEET PG are Rs.1500 for the general category and Rs.1000 for SC/ST category.
What is the Counselling Fee for NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many were NEET PG seats there in 2023?
Around 891 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Why is the mop-up round conducted?
After completing the initial two rounds of counselling, a mock-up round is conducted for the vacant seats left behind.
Who conducts the Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023?
Atal Medical and Research University Himachal Pradesh.