Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with the State Medical University J&K. Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE), the regulatory authority conducts the counselling for the J&K NEET MBBS/BDS admission 2022. Jammu & Kashmir NEET counselling will be conducted online except for the mop-up round, which will be conducted offline.
|Latest Update: J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations released the Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Round 2 Upgradation/allotment schedule of physical counselling at jkbopee.gov.in|
Table of Contents
- NEET 2022 Brief Description
- Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Date 2022
- J&K NEET UG 2022 Round-2 Upgradation Allotment Schedule (Out)
- MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
- J&K NEET Seat Allotment Result Dates 2022
- JK NEET Merit List Dates 2022
- Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG HM and NRI Notice
- Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG 2022 Round-1 Seat Allotment Result (Out)
- Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Counselling Selection List/Merit List 2022 (Out)
- Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG 2022 Central Pool MBBS/BDS (Out)
- Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Enrollment Candidates/ Roll Number-wise list of candidates 2022 (Out)
- Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Eligibility
- Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022
- How to apply for JK NEET Counselling 2022
- JK NEET Counselling 2022: Reservations
- Instructions need to follow by the candidates:
- Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Documents Required 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2022 Counselling J&K, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||13/10/2022|
|Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE)|
|Government MBBS Seats||985|
|Private MBBS Seats||100|
|Government BDS Seats||126|
|Private BDS Seats||100|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Date 2022
Below mentioned in the Time Schedule for J&K NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|Online registration/uploading of documents online||13-10-2022 to 16-10-2022 (midnight).|
|Last date to fill out the application form||To be announced|
|Date of Documents Verification of academic certificates/Caste/ Other documents and submission of security money||To be announced|
J&K NEET UG 2022 Round-2 Upgradation Allotment Schedule (Out)
J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations released the Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG 2nd Round Upgradation/allotment schedule of physical counselling for the MBBS/BDS course. Students we have mentioned below.
|Date of Counselling||UT Rank||Remarks|
|Thursday, 24th November 2022||0001 to 1000||All candidates including|
|Friday, 25th November 2022||1001 to 3157||Counselling of eligible CDP category candidates will also be held on the 25th of Nov,|
Noted:- Candidates for more information about the Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG 2nd Round Allotment Schedule, Click Here.
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dreaming medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
J&K NEET Seat Allotment Result Dates 2022
We have mentioned the blow Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Seat Allotment Result Dates. You can take NEET Seat Allotment List information in academic 2022-23.
|Round||Seat allotment list 2022|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment for 1st Round||16/11/2022|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment 2nd Round||The list will be available soon|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment 3rd Round||The list will be available soon|
|Mop-up Round||The list will be available soon|
JK NEET Merit List Dates 2022
To track all critical events from the table below, aspirants can check the Jammu and Kashmir MBBS 2022 merit list dates.
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Release of J&K NEET 2022 merit list||27/10/2022|
|Release of counselling schedule||To be announced|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG HM and NRI Notice
J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations released the Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Counselling notice regarding the management seats of Hindu Minority (HM) and Non-Resident Indians (NRI) Quota of ASCOMS and IDS for MBBS/BDS Course.
|J&K NEET UG HM and NRI Notice||Click Here|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG 2022 Round-1 Seat Allotment Result (Out)
J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations has released the Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Round 1 Provisional Selection List 2022. Candidates we have mentioned below.
|J&K NEET UG Round-1 Provisional Seat Allocation List||Click Here|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Counselling Selection List/Merit List 2022 (Out)
J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations released the Jammu Kashmir NEET UG 2022 Counselling Provisional Selection List, Provisional Merit List (PML), and Eligible Candidates List of NEET UG Candidates. We have mentioned it below in the table.
|J&K NEET UG Counselling Merit List||Click Here|
|Jammu Kashmir NEET UG Eligible Candidates List||Click Here|
|J&K NEET UG Provisional Selection List||Click Here|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG 2022 Central Pool MBBS/BDS (Out)
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations has released the J&K NEET UG allocation seats central pool spouses and children of the terrorist and allocation Seats central pool Notice. Candidates we have mentioned below.
|J&K NEET UG allocation seats central pool spouses and children of the terrorist||Click Here|
|J&K NEET UG allocation Seats central pool||Click Here|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Enrollment Candidates/ Roll Number-wise list of candidates 2022 (Out)
J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations released the Enrollment of candidates list/ Roll Number wise list of candidates who are Domicile of J&K/Ladakh and have appeared in NEET-UG-2022 from outside of UT’s of J&K/Ladakh. we have mentioned below.
|Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Enrollment Candidates list outside J&K Ladakh||Click Here|
|Roll Number wise list of candidates of UT J&K Ladakh||Click Here|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Eligibility
This section provides detailed information about JK NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria; all candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the registration form. Let’s have a look.
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS or BDS Courses.
|Mode of Payment||Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate must register on the official website of JKBOPEE. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look up this PDF.
JK NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: Applicants must log into their applicant login portal using their earlier login credentials while filling out the application form.
Step 2- Choice Filling Process: Aspirants must fill in the preferences/choice of courses and colleges to grant J&K NEET 2022 admission.
Step 3- Result of JK MBBS & BDS counselling:
It’s wholly based on courses and colleges’ preferences, availability of seats, and reservation categories; authorities will publish the J&K counselling result in 2022. After each round of counselling, the result for each J&K NEET 2022 counselling round will be published separately.
Step 4- Reporting Process:
Candidates who will be allotted seats through JK NEET counselling 2022 will have to report to the designated colleges with a required document within the selected date & time.
How to apply for JK NEET Counselling 2022
This section provides detailed information about the JK NEET counselling 2022 online registration process; candidates must follow this online registration process carefully.
- Visit the official site of JKBOPEE, “jkbopee.gov.in”
- Click on the registration option
- Enter your personal details and contact number
- Upload your required documents
- Check all the details before submitting
- Click on submit and proceed with the registration process further.
JK NEET Counselling 2022: Reservations
|Category||Reservation in percentage|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)|
Gujjars and Bakerwals
Residents of District Leh
Residents of District Kargil Others
|Weak and Under Privileged Classes/Social Castes (OSC)||2%|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||3%|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20%|
|Children of Para-military Forces and State Police Personnel||1%|
|Children of Defence Personnel||3%|
|Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports (SP)||2%|
Graphical Representation of JK NEET Counselling Reservation
Instructions need to follow by the candidates:
- No under-process certificate shall be considered
- The Board shall consider only such category certificates issued by the concerned Competent Authority up to the last date of registration.
- The candidates should mention the appropriate e-mail address and contact number so that the authority will forward the important messages.
- In their own interest, candidates are advised not to share e-mail passwords with another Person.
- The board shall not be responsible for any mistake committed by the candidates while making registration.
- After completion of the registration process, Board shall notify the Provisional UT Merit List (PUTML) of all the eligible candidates, which shall be used for online counselling by the candidates at the time of filling up the preferences based on which allotment of seat shall be made.
- Any candidate who falls within qualifying merit but does not register himself/herself or does not upload the documents or the documents uploaded are deficient shall not be considered for allotment of any seat.
- The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the e-Information Brochure uploaded on the official website www.jkbopee.gov.in.
- Since admission in Professional Colleges is time-bound, the candidates should not wait until the last date of registration as it may even be detrimental to their interest.
- The candidates shall have to fill in the following fields, which are mandatory in nature and without which they cannot proceed further:-
- Student NEET Roll No., NEET Score, NEET Rank, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, if any.
- Upload Compulsory Service Bond in the prescribed format by the candidates of UT of Ladakh
- The candidates, who intend to participate against NRI/HM Quota seats in ASCOMS, Jammu/IDS, and Sehora shall also have to register themselves online and submit all such documents offline in the Board office up to the date as may be notified by the Board separately;
- Candidates are again advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in and should not wait for the publication of Notices/Notifications in the News Papers.
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG Documents Required 2022
The candidates shall have to fill in the following fields, which are mandatory and without which they cannot proceed further:-
- NEET-UG score card.
- 10+2 marks card.
- Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K/Ladakh (ST Category certificate in respect of candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh).
- Category Certificate, wherever required.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
- The candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh are required to upload a Compulsory Service Bond (which shall be available in the information Brochure to be uploaded by the Board on the official website.
- Open Merit (including JKPM/child of PMF/CDP/Sports/ EWS): 117
- Open Merit (Physically Handicapped/PWD): 105
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC/PSP (for J&K/Ladakh): 93
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC/PSP (Physically Handicapped/PWD): 93
JK NEET-UG Selection Procedure
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Which Authority conducts Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling?
A. Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) conducts Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling.
Q. How many seats are there in NEET in Jammu & Kashmir?
A. Medical Aspirants will be allowed Jammu & Kashmir MBBS admission govt around 900 MBBS seat in the state.
Q. Can I apply for All India and State-wise quota in NEET counselling 2022?
A. Yes, candidates can apply for the All India and State-wise quota in NEET counselling.
Q. Is it mandatory to qualify for NEET 2022 to participate in Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling?
A. Yes, only those candidates who have qualified for NEET 2022 will be eligible to participate in the Jammu & Kashmir MBBS counselling.