Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2022: MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which seekers can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Madhya Pradesh. The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Madhya Pradesh, has released the merit list for MD / MS courses.
Candidates can check the merit list from the official website or the link below. Applicants must meet the NEET PG 2022 requirements. Admission to the MD / MS, Diploma program offered in Madhya Pradesh medical colleges is based on NEET PG 2022. The MP counselling procedure 2022 will be based on one’s NEET PG Scorecard and managed by the MP Directorate General of Medical Education and Training. Throughout the article, you will learn about the eligibility criteria, cutoff, and counselling procedure of MP NEET PG counselling.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Latest Update: Department of Medical Education released the Madhya Pradesh NEET PG & MDS 2022 Counselling Merit List along with the fee chart for government & private medical/dental colleges at dme.mponline.gov.in
Table of Contents
- Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Counselling Revised Dates (Out) 2022
- Madhya Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Dates (Out)
- Madhya Pradesh NEET PG/MDS Merit List & Fees 2022 (Out)
- MP NEET PG Order Regarding 30% in service Quota/Revised Seat Chart for Private Medical College/Counselling Notice Regarding PG Seat Chart 2022
- MP NEET PG/NEET MDS Seat Distribution 2022 (Out)
- MP NEET PG 2022 Counselling institute Name
- MP NEET PG Counselling
- Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Medical Colleges Fee Structure 2021
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
- NEET PG Cutoff 2022 Graphical Representation
- MP NEET PG Seat Matrix 2021
- MP NEET PG Seat Allotment Opening & Closing List 2021
- MP NEET PG Provisional Allotment List (Out)
- Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Vacancy List
- MP NEET PG Counselling 2021 Merit List
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Counselling Revised Dates (Out) 2022
Department of Medical Education released the Madhya Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Revised Schedule. We have mentioned the Revised Schedule in the table.
|Publication of Merit list of registered candidates||04-10-2022|
|Choice filling and choice locking for the first round||05-10-2022 to 09- 10-2022|
|Reporting at allotted college in person for documents|
verifications and admission.
|14-10-2022 to 18-10-2022|
|Willingness for upgradation for the second round by admitted|
candidates through candidate’s login
|14- 10-2022 to 20-10- 2022|
|Online Resignation/Cancellation of admission at the college level|
(seat leaving bond on resignation- NOT APPLICABLE)
|14-10-2022 to 20-10 -2022|
Madhya Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Dates (Out)
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of MP NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to check the dates regularly for the latest updates.
|1||Registration by eligible candidates of NEET PG (MD/MS) 2022||14-09 -2022 to 25 -O9 – 2O2 2|
|2||Publication of Vacancies|
|3||Publication of Merit list of registered candidates.|
|4||Choice filling and choice locking for the first round|
30-09-2022 to 02-10- 2022 (12:00 Midnight)
|5||First Round Allotment Result|
|6||Reporting at allotted college in person for document verifications and admission.|
08- to-2022 to 12- to-2022 (06:00 PM)
|7||Willingness for upgradation for the second round by admitted candidates through candidate’s login|
08-10-2022 to 12-10-2022 (12:00 Midnight)
|8||Online Resignation/Cancellation of admission at the college level (seat leaving bond on resignation- NOT APPLICABLE)|
08-10-2022 to 12-to- 2022 (07:00 PM)
Madhya Pradesh NEET PG/MDS Merit List & Fees 2022 (Out)
Department of Medical Education released the Madhya Pradesh NEET PG & MDS 2022 Counselling Merit List along with the fee chart for government & private medical/dental colleges. Candidates we have mentioned in the table.
|MP NEET PG/MDS Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|MP NEET PG Merit List||Click Here|
|MP NEET MDS Merit List||Click Here|
MP NEET PG Order Regarding 30% in service Quota/Revised Seat Chart for Private Medical College/Counselling Notice Regarding PG Seat Chart 2022
Applicants DME MP has released the MP NEET PG Order Regarding 30% in service Quota, Revised Seat Chart for Private Medical College /Counselling Notice Regarding PG Seat Chart. We have mentioned the below table.
|MP NEET PG Counselling Order Regarding 30% in-service Quota||Click Here|
|MP NEET PG Revised Seat Chart for Private Medical College||Click Here|
|Notice Regarding PG Seat||Click Here|
MP NEET PG/NEET MDS Seat Distribution 2022 (Out)
Madhya Pradesh NEET PG/NEET MDS has released the Category-wise Seat Distribution Chart( 30% Inservice quota ) Government College of Dentistry Indore (OPEN) (Dated 20.09.2022)
|MP NEET PG Seat Distribution||Click Here|
|MP NEET MDS Seat Distribution||Click Here|
MP NEET PG 2022 Counselling institute Name
Check the complete list of participating colleges
|1||GANDHI MEDICAL COLLEGE BHOPAL||GOVT|
|2||GAJRARAJA MEDICAL COLLEGE GWALIOR||GOVT|
|3||MAHATMA GANDHI MEMORIAL MEDICAL COLLEGE INDORE||GOVT|
|4||NETAJI SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE MEDICAL COLLEGE JABALPUR||GOVT|
|5||SHYAM SHAH MEDICAL COLLEGE REWA||GOVT|
|6||BUNDELKHAND MEDICAL COLLEGE SAGAR||GOVT|
|7||GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE DATIA||GOVT|
|8||GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE RATLAM||GOVT|
|9||GOVERNMENT AUTONOMOUS COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY INDORE||GOVT|
|10||PEOPLES COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE BHOPAL||Private|
|11||SRI AUROBINDO INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE INDORE||Private|
|12||R D GARDI MEDICAL COLLEGE UJJAIN||Private|
|13||INDEX MEDICAL COLLEGE INDORE||Private|
|14||L N MEDICAL COLLEGE BHOPAL||Private|
|15||CHIRAYU MEDICAL COLLEGE BHOPAL||Private|
|16||AMALTAS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||Private|
|17||R K D F MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH CENTRE BHOPAL||Private|
MP NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, MP., to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Madhya Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Madhya Pradesh NEET PG 2022, Let us first look at the MP NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://dme.mponline.gov.in/
- For registration, seekers will use their NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (AI-NEET PG) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Madhya Pradesh Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2020
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website)
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- https://dme.mponline.gov.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://dme.mponline.gov.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. O.B.C. candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the O.B.C. category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Here are the documents required for the MP NEET PG counselling 2022.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2 and 3rd-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (N.B.E.) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Round Student Advisory 2021
|2nd Round Student Advisory Notice||Click Here|
|CLC Round Student Advisory Notice||Click Here|
Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Medical Colleges Fee Structure 2021
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
The applicants must secure a minimum NEET PG qualifying percentile of 2022 to pass the entrance examination. Check category-wise NEET PG Cutoff Percentile in the table below.
NEET PG Cut off 2022
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG Cutoff 2022 Graphical Representation
NEET PG Cut off 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
MP NEET PG Seat Matrix 2021
Here we mentioned Madhya Pradesh NEET PG 2021; candidates can check the seat matrix by clicking the link below.
|Particular||Seat Matrix List Link Here|
|Final Seat Chart Government and Private Medical Colleges of MP State Combined Counselling NEET PG (MD MS) 2021 (Revised)||Click Here|
|Final Seat Chart Government and Private Medical Colleges of MP State Combined Counselling NEET PG (MD MS) 2021||Click Here|
MP 2020 Seat Matrix Medical
|Private / Government College||Click Here|
|C.L.C. Round for MP NEET PG admission 2020||Click Here|
|Private medical colleges for MD/MS/Diploma courses||Click Here|
|Mop-up round allotment list for MP NEET PG 2020||Click Here|
|Merit list of MP NEET PG after the revised cutoff||Click Here|
|Round two MP PG Counselling 2020||Click Here|
MP NEET PG Seat Allotment Opening & Closing List 2021
Here we mentioned a list of candidates who are allotted seats in 1st round of MP NEET PG Counselling.
|Particular||Allotment List (Link Here)|
|First Round Allotment Opening Closing – MP State Combined PG Counselling (MD/MS) NEET 2021||Click Here|
|2nd Round Allotment Opening Closing – MP State Combined PG Counselling (MD/MS) NEET 2021||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Allotment Opening Closing – MP State Combined PG Counselling (MD/MS) NEET 2021||Click Here|
MP NEET PG Provisional Allotment List (Out)
|Provisional Allotment List (Round-Wise)||Click Below|
|1st Round Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
|2nd Round Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Vacancy List
|Particular||MP NEET PG Round-2 Vacancy List|
|List of Candidates Who Have Opted For Upgrade (Virtual Vacancy) for Second Round (MD/MS Course)- MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
|Vacancies in Government Medical Colleges (MD/MS Course) for Second Round- MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
|Vacancies in Government & Private Medical Colleges (MD/MS Course) for CLC Round- MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh NEET PG Round 2 Revised Vacancies List 2021||Click Here|
MP NEET PG Counselling 2021 Merit List
|Particular||Merit List (Links Here)|
|List of eligible candidates for CLC Round (MD/MS Course) – MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List for CLC Round (MD/MS Course) – MP NEET PG Counselling 2021||Click Here|
|List of eligible candidates for Mop-Up Round (MD/MS Course) – MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List for Mop-Up Round (MD/MS Course) – MP NEET PG Counselling 2021||Click Here|
|List of eligible candidates for Second Round (MD/MS Course) – MP State NEET PG Counselling- 2021||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List of Registered Candidates In compliance with Hon’ble High Court order in W.P. No. 1937/22 MP State Combined PG (MD/MS) Counselling NEET PG – 2021||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List of Registered Candidates In compliance with Hon’ble High Court order in W.P. No. 24093/21 and W.P. No. 26297/21 MP State Combined PG (MD/MS) Counselling NEET PG – 2021||Click Here|
|Merit List of Registered Candidates-MP State Combined PG (MD/MS) Counselling NEET PG-2021||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is D.M.E. Madhya Pradesh conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, D.M.E. Madhya Pradesh is conducting the NEET PG counselling online.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (N.B.E.)
What is the Counselling Fee of NEET PG?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For A.I.Q./Central University U.R. candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2022?
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for A.I.Q. Quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for A.I.Q. Quota students.