Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital Ghaziabad is one of the reputed Private Dental College in Ghaziabad. The College is popularly known as IDCH Ghaziabad and was founded in the year 2006-07. Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital Ghaziabad was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Now the College has become a synonym for one of them.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital Ghaziabad, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital Ghaziabad
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital Ghaziabad
The College is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and is approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of IDCH Ghaziabad.
|Name of Institute||Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital Ghaziabad|
|Popular Name||Inderprastha Dental College Ghaziabad, IDCH Ghaziabad|
|Location||46/1, Site IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad|
|Year of Establishment||2006-07|
|Affiliated to||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Courses offered||BDS & MDS|
|Category||Dental College In Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
- Approved by:–Dental Council Of India
- Aid Status:-Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
These are IDCH Ghaziabad Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Inderprastha Dental College Ghaziabad:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
IDCH Ghaziabad Offers the following undergraduate programme and postgraduate programmes with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
MDS Courses & Intake Capacity
IDCH Ghaziabad provides quality education and offers the following MDS courses.
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||5||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||6||3 years|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||6||3 years|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||5||3 years|
Here this selection will let you know about Inderprastha Dental College Ghaziabad BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Inderprastha Dental College Ghaziabad, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Inderprastha Dental College Ghaziabad is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for Inderprastha Dental College Ghaziabad, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
The fee structure of Inderprastha Dental College Ghaziabad for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
NEET MDS Counselling
The following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to IDCH Ghaziabad
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For U.G. Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For P.G. Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Inderprastha Dental College Ghaziabad Ranking & its reputation all across the state of UP & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad|
Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad
Address: 46/1, Site IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad Uttar Pradesh, Ghaziabad-201010
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: www.ipdentalcollege.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad?
A. The total intake ofInderprastha Dental College Ghaziabad is 100.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad?
A. Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad is BDS Course duration is four years+1 Year Internship.
Q. Does Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad have a hostel?
A. Yes, it is Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad?
A. 46/1, Sahibabad Industrial Area Site 4, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010
Q. Is Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad is government or private?
A. Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad are private.