Ingush State University Russia is a public higher education institution in Russia. Ingush State University was established in 1994. Russia town – Magas is the home of Ingush State University. Ingush State University’s development of university science is one of the urgent problems in modern higher education in Russia. Its relevance is due to the need to prepare competitive graduates and the current priority of state policy in the field of higher professional education, aimed at integrating higher education, science, production and business.
The Ingush state university gives a platform to social work as well as contributes to the development of audit funds, and scientific and technical platforms, improvising the quality of education to prove themselves best in domestic education and science and abroad not only this the faculty does not become complacent rather making efforts in increasing its scientific and educational potential which makes them ahead globally.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Why Study MBBS At Ingush State University Russia see some important points?
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Ingush State University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
|Name of Institute||Ingush State University|
|Popular Name||Ingush Medical College University, Ingush State University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1994|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||07|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Ranking||Country – 331|
World – 8152
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|(MBBS)||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Ingush State University Russia see some important points?
- The university also offers practical training using the most recent technology and well-equipped labs.
- The Ingush State University offers the whole medical course in the English language for foreign students as well as Indian students.
- In this university, apart from studying students can enjoy many things on campus.
- There is a student-teacher ratio that is favorable for students. Candidates get one-to-one attention from faculty. These things make a good relationship between students and teachers
- Ingush State University Russia is a good thing for international students as well as Indian students. This language makes to learn to MBBS program abroad.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Ingush State University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English & Russian|
|Particular||1st Year||2nd Year|
|Tuition Fees||2,40,000 RUB |
|2,40,000 RUB |
|Hostel Fees||50,000 RUB |
|50,000 RUB |
|Application, Invitation, Visa Stamping, Document Translation, Documentation Apostle by MEA & MHRD||30,000 RUB (30,000 INR)||30,000 RUB( 30,000 INR)|
|Yearly Total||3,20,000 RUB (3,20,000 INR)||3,20,000 RUB (3,20,000 INR)|
|Grand Total||18,20,000 RUB|
Ingush State University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Ingush State University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Magas City
- Magas is the capital town of the Republic of Ingushetia, Russia.
- It was founded in 1995 and replaced Nazran as the capital of the republic in 2002. Due to this distinction, Magas is Russia’s smallest capital of a federal subject.
- Magas is located in the western area of Ingushetia, at the borders of Prigorodny Raion of North Ossetia-Alania. Nazranovsky Raion surrounds it, and the nearest settlements are Ekazhevo, the city of Nazran, and Ali-Yurt. The town is also 30 km from the North Ossetian-Alanian capital, Vladikavkaz.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Ingush State University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Ingush State University Russia also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Where is Ingush State Medical College University located?
Ingush State Medical College University is located at Karl Marx St, 35, Khabarovsk, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia, 680000.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Does Ingush State Medical College University Russia accept transferees?
Ingush State Medical College University Russia accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at MSMU Russia?
Yes, MSMU Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Are there any hostel facilities available at North-Caucasus Federal University?
Fully furnished and comfortable hostel with modern amenities at North-Caucasus Federal University.
- Ingush State University Russia, Official Website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- Russian Currency (Ruble), Wikipedia