Established in 1994, Ingush State University is a public higher education institution situated in the Russian town of Magas. The university addresses a crucial aspect of modern higher education in Russia by emphasizing the development of university science. Being located in Magas, it has emerged as a preferred choice for ambitious Indian candidates aspiring to pursue MBBS in Russia, establishing itself as one of the premier medical universities in the country.
Ingush State University provides a platform for social work, actively contributing to the development of audit funds and scientific and technical media. The university continuously strives to enhance the quality of education, aiming to excel in domestic education, science, and international recognition. The faculty remains proactive in increasing its scientific and educational potential, positioning itself ahead on a global scale.
Before we finish the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Ingush State University.
|Name of Institute
|Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Ingush State University
|Ingush State University
|Year of Establishment
|No. of Students
|Medium of Teaching
|English & Russian
|Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
|RUB- 2,90,000 (Annually)
INR- Rs. 2,61,660/- (Annually)
(Source: UniRank )
|February Intake – September Intake
|Yes (Male & Female)
|Magas (IGT) Airport
|Medical Colleges in Russia
Affiliation and Recognition
Ingush State University is affiliated with and recognized by various Medical Councils such as:
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- The Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of the Republic of Russia
Ingush State University courses offer high-quality medical programs taught by highly qualified faculty and utilize state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is renowned for its undergraduate medical program, particularly the MBBS program.
|6 Years (English Medium)
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS at Ingush State University?
- Ingush State University also offers practical training using the most recent technology and well-equipped labs.
- The Ingush State University offers the whole medical course in the English language for foreign students as well as Indian students.
- In this university, apart from studying, students can enjoy many things on campus.
- There is a student-teacher ratio that is favourable for students. Candidates get one-to-one attention from faculty. These things make a good relationship between students and teachers.
- Ingush State University is a good thing for international and Indian students. This language makes me to learn the MBBS program abroad.
If you want to take Ingush State University Admission, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET) for Indian Students
Russia has consistently been a top preferred destination for international students seeking to pursue Medical Degree Courses. If you are interested in studying MBBS at Ingush State University, please check the eligibility criteria provided below.
|Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|NEET (For Indian Students)
Following are the documents required before taking admission to Ingush State University, please carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Ingush State University fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Fee Structure 2024-25
In this section, you can find information about Ingush State University fee structure.
|Fee in RUB (Annually)
|Fee in INR (Annually)
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and is subject to change.
According to UniRank, the Ingush State University ranking in Russia and all over the world:
|Ingush State University Country Ranking
|Ingush State University World Ranking
About Magas City
- Magas is the capital town of the Republic of Ingushetia, Russia.
- It was founded in 1995 and replaced Nazran as the capital of the republic in 2002. Due to this distinction, Magas is Russia’s smallest capital of a federal subject.
- Magas is located in the western area of Ingushetia, at the borders of Prigorodny Raion of North Ossetia-Alania. Nazranovsky Raion surrounds it, and the nearest settlements are Ekazhevo, the city of Nazran, and Ali-Yurt. The town is also 30 km from the North Ossetian-Alanian capital, Vladikavkaz.
Ingush State University, Russia
Address: 386001 Republic of Ingushetia, Magas-kt I.B. Zyazikova, 7
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Where is Ingush State University located?
Ingush State Medical College University is located at 386001 Republic of Ingushetia, Magas, I.B. Zyazikova, 7.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Ingush State University accept transferees?
Ingush State University accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.