Kabardino Balkarian State University Russiawas earlier known as KBSU Russia. It was founded in the year 1957. KBS Russia was situated at Nalchik, Kabardino-Balkaria, Russia. Kabardino-Balkarian State University is one of the largest universities in the North Caucasus. Studying MBBS in Russia is easy, cheap, and flexible. The College can cover a large number of students every year for medical education.
It is functioned by more than various departments and has a lot of faculties. The university is functioned by various departments and has many faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. Kabardino-Balkaria State University annually produces about two thousand specialists. The staff embraces 100+ doctors who teach medical subjects in the English language.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
|Name of Institute||Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia, Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||KBS Russia|
|Kabardino Balkarian State University Location||Nalchik, Kabardino-Balkaria, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1957|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Kabardino Balkarian State University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 71|
World Rank: 2795
|No. of Faculty||14|
|Kabardino Balkarian State University Official Website||https://kbsu.ru/|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Kabardino Balkarian State University Courses offer quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|General Medicine||6 Years|
The medical facilities of Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia?
- Kabardino Balkarian State medical University offers a multicultural and multiethnic environment to all students.
- The Kabardino Balkarian State medical university has the perfect environment to study.
- The university has well-experienced staff members who are there to help students anytime.
- There is no need to qualify for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for MBBS admission in Kabardino Balkarian State medical University
- The medical students of the Kabardino Balkarian State medical university are awarded with worldwide accepted degrees.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University, check the Kabardino Balkarian State University eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
|Courses||Annual Fee||Total Fee*|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Nalchik City
- Nalchik is the capital city of the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Russia, situated at an altitude of 550 meters.
- Nalchik is a balneological and mountain climatotherapy resort with several sanatoriums.
- It also serves as an industrial centre of the republic (non-ferrous metallurgy, light industry, construction materials manufacturing, machine building).
- Nalchik has a hot-summer humid continental climate with hot summers and no dry season.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia its also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
What is the MBBS course duration at Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University?
The MBBS course at Kabardino Balkarian State University is six years.
Is Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University an English medium?
The medium of instruction in the university a for all international students. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University is government university?
It is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
Can I practise medicine in India?
Yes, you can practice in your country after completing your course. You need to clear the NEXT exam for practising medicine in India.
Where is Kabardino Balkarian State University located?
The Kabardino Balkarian State University Address is Ulitsa Chernyshevskogo, 173, Nalchik,
Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Russia, 360004.
Q. Is Kabardino Balkarian State University good?
A. Kabardino Balkarian State University is one of the best medical universities in Russia. Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University was established in 1957 in Nalchik, Russia.
Q. Is the Medical degree from Kabardino Balkarian state university acceptable globally?
A. Yes, The medical degree you acquire from Kabardino Balkarian state university is valid in any country of your choice. Still, the students first need to clear the NMC screening test of that particular country.
- Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia