Kabardino Balkarian State University was earlier known as KBSU Russia. It was founded in the year 1957. Kabardino-Balkarian State University Russia is located in Nalchik, Kabardino-Balkaria. It’s one of the biggest universities in the North Caucasus region. Pursuing an MBBS in Russia is convenient, cost-effective, and adaptable. Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia accepts many students each year for medical education.
Russia is one of the most advanced European countries in terms of medical programs. Throughout this article, you can get complete information about Kabardino Balkarian State University, Like Fess, Faculties, Admission Procedure, Courses Offered, Eligibility Criteria, Ranking etc.
Before we complete the college summary, let us look at the essential details of Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia.
|Name of Institute
|Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia
|Year of Establishment
|No. of Faculties
|No. of Students
|Medium of Teaching
|English & Russian
|Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
|USD: $ 2,719/- (Per-Annual)
INR: Rs. 2,25,701/- (Per-Annual)
|February Intake – September Intake
|Yes (Male & Female)
|Medical Colleges in Russia
Affiliation and Recognition
Kabardino Balkarian State University is one of the biggest medical universities in Russia, and it is affiliated with and recognized by various Medical Councils such as:
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ministry of Science & Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
Kabardino Balkarian State University has 09 faculties on campus. The faculty details are given below.
- Faculty of Normal and Pathological Anatomy
- Faculty of Normal and Pathological Physiology
- Faculty of Clinical
- Faculty of Infectious Diseases
- Faculty of Dermatology
- Faculty of Psychiatry
- Faculty of Neurology and Addictions
- Faculty of General Practice
- Faculty of Dentistry
Kabardino Balkarian State University courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|6 Years (English Medium)
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS at Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia?
- Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University offers all students a multicultural and multiethnic environment.
- The Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University has the perfect environment to study.
- KBSU Russia has well-experienced staff members who are there to help students anytime.
- There is no need to qualify for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for MBBS admission at Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University.
- The Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University medical students are awarded worldwide accepted degrees.
- Affordable tuition fees compared to many other medical universities abroad.
- The university focuses on balancing theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
You must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam to complete your Kabardino Balkarian State University admission in 2024–25.
Check the eligibility criteria below if you want to study MBBS at the Kabardino Balkarian State University.
|Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|NEET (For Indian Students)
Before admission at Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia, please carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Kabardino Balkarian State University MBBS fees (required for some universities).
- HIV test documents.
Fee Structure 2024-25
In this section, all the MBBS students get information about the Kabardino Balkarian State University fees for 2024-25.
|Fees (Per Year in USD)
|Fees (Per Year in INR)
According to EduRank, the Kabardino Balkarian State University ranking in Russia and all over the world:
|Kabardino Balkarian State University Country Ranking
|Kabardino Balkarian State University World Ranking
About Nalchik City
- Nalchik is the capital city of the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Russia, situated at an altitude of 550 meters.
- Nalchik is a balneological and mountain climatotherapy resort with several sanatoriums.
- It also serves as an industrial centre of the republic (non-ferrous metallurgy, light industry, construction materials manufacturing, machine building).
- Nalchik has a hot summer and humid continental climate with hot summers and no dry season.
- The city hosts various cultural events and festivals, celebrating traditions, music, and local arts. These events contribute to the vibrant atmosphere of Nalchik.
- Nalchik is well-connected by road and has transportation links to neighbouring regions. The city’s accessibility enhances its role as a cultural and economic hub in the North Caucasus.
Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia
Address: Ulitsa Chernyshevskogo, 173, Nalchik,
Official Website: https://kbsu.ru/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the MBBS course duration at Kabardino Balkarian State University Russia?
The duration of the MBBS course at Kabardino Balkarian State University is 6 years.
Is Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University a government university?
It is one of the top-ranked government universities in Russian country.
Can I practise medicine in India?
Yes, you can practice in your country after completing your course. You need to clear the NEXT exam for practising medicine in India.
Where is Kabardino Balkarian State University located?
Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University Address is Ulitsa Chernyshevskogo, 173, Nalchik, Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Russia, 360004.
How to do MBBS in Russia?
MBBS Russia is the most preferred destination for all aspiring medical students.