Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Rostov State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
|Name of Institute||Rostov State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||RSMU Russia, Rostov State University, Rostov Medical University|
|Rostov State Medical University Location||Rostov Oblast, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1930|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||600|
|Approved by||Russian Health Ministry for education|
|Rostov State Medical University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Rostov State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 221|
World Rank: 5196
|Rostov State Medical University Official Website||rostgmu.ru/|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical facilities of Rostov State Medical University Russia Russia are:-
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Rostov Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Tuition Fees for Preparatory Faculty (RUSSIAN LANGUAGE COURSE)||183 600 rubles.|
|Tuition Fee for General Medicine Faculty (MBBS)||For English Medium: 294 900 rubles.|
For Russian Medium: 203 600 rubles
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||Hostel Fee – 250 USD Dollars per year.|
This fee follows the current cost of communal charges (electricity, water, gas, heating system, etc.). It, therefore, can be changed every year depending upon the cost of communal charges for that year.
Rostov State Medical University Russia
Rostov State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Rostov State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Rostov City
- The population of the Rostov region is around 11,00,000, with an area of 354 km².
- Rostov is a town in Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia, one of the oldest in the country.
- Summer is mild during the day, with cold nights. However, there may be short warm periods. On the hottest days of the year, the temperature typically reaches 30 °C (86 °F). The highest record is 34.6 °C (94.3 °F) and was set in July 2010. At night, the temperature can drop below freezing, even in summer.
- Rostov-on-Don is the largest city in southern Russia. And this city has a significant role in the administrative, cultural, scientific, educational, industrial centre and transport hub.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Rostov State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Rostov State Medical University Russia its also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
Q. Where is Rostov State Medical University located?
Q. What is the MBBS course duration at Rostov State Medical University?
A. The MBBS course duration at Rostov State Medical University is 6 Years.
Q. Is the Rostov State Medical University NMC Approved?
A. Yes, it is approved by the NMC.
Q. What is the world ranking of Rostov State Medical University?
A. The world ranking of Rostov State Medical University is 5344 (www.4icu.org)
Q. Is Rostov medical university good?
A. As a result, many parents and students keep looking for the best Medical University in Russia that is not only budget-friendly but emanates quality medical education programs. Rostov State Medical University ticks most of the boxes when it comes to choosing a trustworthy medical university in Russia.
Q. Which is no 1 medical university in Russia?
A. Moscow State Medical University, Russia.
- Rostov State Medical University Russia, Edufever
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia