Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan is a university in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Kazakh National Medical University was established in 1931, and its first rector was S.D. Asfendiyarov. In 2001, the government classified it as a “national” university. For more than 89 years, Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University has been one of the Best Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. Kazakh National Medical University is also known as KAMNU Kazakhstan. MBBS in Kazakhstan offers numerous benefits.
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University has trained more than 80,000 doctors of different specialities and high-level professionals who have significantly contributed to protecting people’s lives and health. Here are some important things you need to know.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Course Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Kazakh National Medical University Fees Structure
- Kazakh National Medical University Ranking & Reputation
- About Kazakhstan
- Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we go through the detailed information about Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, let’s look at the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty|
|Popular Name||AKNMU Almaty, Kazakh National Medical University|
|Year of Establishment||1931|
|Universities Recognition||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Kazakh National Medical University Ranking||Country Ranking: 5|
World Ranking: 4664
|Kazakh National Medical University Official Website||https://kaznmu.edu.kz/|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The Kazakh National Medical University is famous for its medical programs.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Five years|
Courses Offered at Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty.
The various faculties of medicine at Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty provide education to its students.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||6 Years|
|Preventive Medicine||5 Years|
Why MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University Almaty?
- Kazakhstan has many cities that provide a friendly environment for Indian and foreign students.
- Kazakhstan provides English as the medium in many of the universities, which does not force students to learn any other language.
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University MBBS Fees are relatively not as expensive as other medical institutes.
- Kazakhstan’s Universities provide low and affordable MBBS education at an affordable cost of living.
- Kazakhstan has many Universities which are approved by the WHO & NMC, and it provides students with practice all around the world.
Faculty & Staff
The Kazakh National Medical University provides optimal conditions for training competitive specialists using progressive forms and methods of teaching, up-to-date achievements of medical science and practical public health. Increasing competitiveness of the University through developing the potential of personnel in the unity of its professional and personal qualities by introducing a system of continuous training and retraining staff for the international level.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to Study MBBS at Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Candidates must be cleared 10+2 with 50% Aggregate in PCB (Bio should be the main subject) from a recognized board.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Kazakh National Medical University Fees Structure
The fee structure of the Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University fees structure for the undergraduate medical course is stated in the section. Hence, forAsfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University MBBS Fees Structure, the data as mentioned below:-
|Particular||Kazakh National Medical University Fees in USD|
|1st Year||2nd to 5th Year|
|Tuition Fees (USD)||4,500|
|Other Charges (USD)||1,200|
Kazakh National Medical University Ranking & Reputation
In this section, we will tell you about the Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University ranking and reputation in Nepal and throughout the world.
|Name of Institute||Kazakh National Medical University|
|Kazakh National Medical University Ranking||Country Ranking: 5|
World Ranking: 4664
Kazakh National Medical University World Ranking 2023
The Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University ranking in the following countries and throughout the world:
|Country Rank||Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University World Ranking|
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Population||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but they are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but there are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Almaty City
- The city is located in the mountainous area of southern Kazakhstan near the border with Kyrgyzstan.
- Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest metropolis, is set in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains.
- Almaty has a humid continental climate with more rainfall than the rest of the country.
- Almaty is the largest city in Kazakhstan, with a population of 1,421,868.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan. You need to know that pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities Various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be addmission to Kazakhstan
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not as expensive as other medical institutes.
- Medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University. Various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is MBBS Good in Kazakhstan?
Ans. Kazakhstan makes an excellent destination for students from across the world to study MBBS in any of their desired medical universities.
Q. How Much does MBBS cost in Kazakhstan?
Ans. Generally, the MBBS fee in Kazakhstan starts from 3600 US Dollars to 5700 US dollars each year.
Q. What is MBBS called in Kazakhstan?
Ans. MBBS is Known as ‘General Medicine. It is the same thing, just the difference in terminology.
Q. How many years in MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Ans. The duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan is 6 Years (English Medium),7 Years (Including Internship)
Q. Is Kazakhstan Good for medical studies?
Ans. Kazakhstan is home to some of the world’s best Medical Universities, recognised by a few influential organisations like WHO and NMC.
Q. Is NEET required for MBBS in Kazakhstan 2022?
Ans. Yes, NEET is required for MBBS in Kazakhstan in 2022.
Q. Why is MBBS cheap in Kazakhstan?
Ans. The cost of pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan is low because the Kazakhstan government provides subsidies for education.
Q. Which country is best for MBBS, Kazakhstan or Russia?
Ans. Russia is better for MBBS abroad than Kazakhstan due to the method of education, language, NMC clearing rate, Observership program, and education fee.
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia