Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan is a university in Almaty, Kazakhstan. It was established in 1931, and its first rector was S.D. Asfendiyarov. In 2001, the government classified it as a “national” university. For more than 89 years, Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University has been one of the Best Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University is also known as KAZNU Kazakhstan. Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University has trained more than 80,000 doctors of different specialities, and high-level professionals who have significantly contributed to protecting people’s lives and health.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Course Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- About Kazakhstan
- Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we go through the detailed information about Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, let’s look at the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan|
|Year of Establishment||1931|
|Universities Recognition||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 5|
World Rank: 3878
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
The Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Five years|
Courses Offered at Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty.
The various faculties of the medicine Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Almaty. provides education to its students.
Why MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University Almaty?
- Kazakhstan has many cities that provide a friendly environment for Indian and foreign students.
- Kazakhstan provides English as the medium in many of the universities, which does not force students to learn any other language.
- Kazakhstan’s Universities provide low and affordable MBBS education at an affordable cost of living.
- Kazakhstan has many Universities which are approved by the WHO & NMC, and it provides students with practice all around the world.
Faculty & Staff
The college provides optimal conditions for training competitive specialists using progressive forms and methods of teaching, up-to-date achievements of medical science and practical public health. Increasing competitiveness of the University through developing the potential of personnel in the unity of its professional and personal qualities by introducing a system of continuous training and retraining staff for the international level.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to Study MBBS at Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Candidates must be cleared 10+2 with 50% Aggregate in PCB (Bio should be the main subject) from a recognized board.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Here this selection will let you about Kazakh Medical University Fee Structure. Let’s have a look.
|Particular||Fee in USD|
|1st Year||2nd to 5th Year|
|Tuition Fees (USD)||4,500|
|Other Charges (USD)||1,200|
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but there are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Almaty City
- The city is located in the mountainous area of southern Kazakhstan near the border with Kyrgyzstan.
- Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest metropolis, is set in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains.
- Almaty has a humid continental climate with more rainfall than the rest of the country.
- Almaty is the largest city in Kazakhstan, with a population of 1,421,868.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan. you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take addmission to Kazakhstan
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University. various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is MBBS Good in Kazakhstan?
Ans. Kazakhstan makes an excellent destination for students from across the world to study MBBS in any of their desired medical universities.
Q. How Much does MBBS cost in Kazakhstan?
Ans. Generally, the MBBS fee in Kazakhstan starts from 3600 US Dollars to 5700 US dollars each year.
Q. What is MBBS called in Kazakhstan?
Ans. MBBS is Known as ‘General Medicine. It is the same thing, just the difference in terminology.
Q. How many years in MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Ans. The duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan is 6 Years (English Medium),7 Years (Including Internship)
Q. Is Kazakhstan Good for medical studies?
Ans. Kazakhstan is home to some of the world’s best Medical Universities, recognised by a few influential organisations like WHO and NMC.
Q. Is NEET required for MBBS in Kazakhstan 2022?
Ans. Yes, NEET is required for MBBS in Kazakhstan in 2022.
Q. Why is MBBS cheap in Kazakhstan?
Ans. The cost of pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan is low because the Kazakhstan government provides subsidies for education.
Q. Which country is best for MBBS, Kazakhstan or Russia?
Ans. Russia is better for MBBS abroad than Kazakhstan due to the method of education, language, NMC clearing rate, Observership program, and education fee.
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia