Khakassia State University Russia was Established in 1994. Khakas State University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the small city of Abakan (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Khakassia Republic. Officially recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, Khakas State University is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 6,000-6,999 students) coeducational Russian higher education institution.
Khakassia State University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uni Rank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. Khakassia State University Russia also provides students with several academic and non-academic facilities and services, including a library and administrative services.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Khakassia State University Russia Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Procedure for Indian Students
- Fee Structure
- Khakassia State University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Name of Institute||Khakassia State University Russia|
|Popular Name||Khakasskiy Gosudarstvennyy Universitet Im. N.f. Katanova, Muzykal’nyy Kolledzh|
|Year of Establishment||1994|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Khakassia State University Russia Courses offer quality medicine degrees under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|(MBBS)||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical faculties of Khakassia State University Russia are:-
Why We Choose to Study MBBS At Khakassia State University Russia?
- The course can study in English: Study medicine at Khakassia State University is a good option for Indian students because most universities use English to teach.
- Not necessary to clear IELTS or TOEFL for admission into Khakassian State University.
- The degree which students get in MBBS from Khakassian State University is valid in India and other nations.
- In Khakassia State University assortment of modern medicine and practical training
- NMC/MCI, WHO, ECFMG, AMC, GMC and FAIMER approved
Khakassia State University Russia Eligibility Criteria
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. Check the eligibility below if you want to study MBBS at Khakassia State University, Russia.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English & Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Admission Procedure for Indian Students
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Khakassia State University Russia, check the eligibility below.
Khakassia State University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Khakassia State University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Abakan City
- Abakan is the capital city of the Republic of Khakassia, Russia, located in the central part of the Minusinsk Depression, at the confluence of the Yenisei and Abakan Rivers.
- The city has an industrial enterprise, Katanov State University of Khakasia, and three theatres. Furthermore, it has a commercial centre that produces footwear, foodstuffs, and metal products.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Khakassia State University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Khakassia State University Russia also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Khakassia State University Russia located?
Lenina Prospekt, Abakan, Republic of Khakassia, Russia, 655017
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Khakassia State University Russia accept transferees?
Khakassia State University Russia accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at MSMU Russia?
Yes, MSMU Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is it possible to work while studying at Khakassia State University, Russia?
Yes, it is possible to work for a student while studying only if the company they chose agrees with the student’s situation.
Can poor Indian students study abroad?
Of course, there is no rich and poor when it comes to education; it is all about knowledge. Several scholarships are open to students, and the government of India also provides a scholarship option for academically intelligent students.
Which country is best for foreign students?
Switzerland, Netherland, Costa Rica, Mexico, Canada, Thailand, Spain and New Zealand are top destinations for international students.
Which country has the lowest fees for MBBS?
Russia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Poland, China and Ukraine are a few countries that provide low-cost MBBS education.