Lakshadweep NEET counselling 2022: The Department of Education organizes the Lakshadweep NEET state counselling, Kavaratti Lakshadweep. Admission to MBBS/BDS courses is based on the NEET Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2022.
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details of the Lakshadweep NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|