List of Dental College in Andaman & Nicobar: Andaman and Nicobar Islands, one of the seven union territories of India. The territory is 150 km (93 mi) north of Aceh in Indonesia and separated from Thailand and Myanmar (Burma) by the Andaman Sea. The Andaman & Nicobar state has some premier educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices. But according to the reports of the Dental Council of India, the state does not have any Dental colleges.
The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Dental colleges in Andaman & Nicobar. Here in this article, we will learn about the Top BDS Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar to study the best Dental courses.
Table of Contents
- Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2022 Summary
- Dental Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Andaman Nicobar Islands NEET Counselling 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we speak about top BDS Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar, Let us first have some of the major highlights of the course as follows.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Semester System||Year S|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||BDS from a recognized University|
Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2022 Summary
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS
|Conducting Authority||Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS), Portblair|
|Counselling Process||For UG Course: Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling|
For PG Course: Andaman & Nicobar NEET MDS Counselling
Dental Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar
Sorry, the state does not have any Dental colleges. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Dental colleges in Andaman & Nicobar. Aspirants who belong to Andaman & Nicobar state may be admitted to other state Dental colleges. Here is an updated list of some State-wise Dental Colleges officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|States||Get Information Here|
|Top Dental Colleges in Delhi||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Karnataka||Click Here|
|Entire Dental Colleges Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Entire Dental Colleges Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Maharastra||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Gujarat||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Kerala||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Assam||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Manipur||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Andaman Nicobar Islands NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Andaman & Nicobar State Counselling. For more information on Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport-size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with the Counselling Fee payment. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through the online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is Andaman and Nicobar Islands any Dental college?
A. Yes, Andaman & Nicobar Islands have Dental colleges known as Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Dental Science(ANIIMS), Portblair.
Q. Who will conduct the Andaman & Nicobar Islands Dental NEET Counselling for the 2021-22 academic session?
A. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS) Portblair will conduct the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Dental NEET Counselling for the 2022-23 academic session.
Q. What will be the average tuition fee structure of Dental government colleges in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
A. The average tuition fees for government MBBS colleges in Andaman & Nicobar Islands start from 18000 to 20000. To see the complete fee structure of government M.B.B.S. colleges, read the above article.
Q. What is BDS Course?
A. The (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) is the only educational and professional dental surgery programme in India. It is the students’ second choice in the academic medical field after the MBBS course. In this Dental course, the students are taught about dentures, dental problems and surgery.