Dental College in Dadra & Nagar Haveli: Dadra and Nagar Haveli is a union territory in Western India. Dadra and Nagar Haveli have immense natural beauty. The best thing about Dadra and Nagar Haveli is the lush green forests, meandering rivers, distant mountain ranges, and a magnificent kaleidoscope of flora and fauna are the most intriguing aspects of this union territory. Besides this, the State has some finest educational research institutes that offer high-standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices.
Aspirants searching about the Top Dental Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli are informed that no BDS colleges exist in Dadra and Nagar Haveli. (According to the latest report of the Dental Council of India).
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Dadar & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Summary
- Dental College in Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Counselling
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we speak about the Best BDS Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Let us first have some of the major highlights of the course as follows.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Semester System||Year Semester|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as main subjects||BDS from a recognized University|
Dadar & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Summary
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical & Health Service|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET MDS Counselling
Dental College in Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Sorry, the State does not have any Dental colleges. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Dental colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Aspirants who belong to Dadra and Nagar Haveli State may get admission to any other state Dental college. Here is an updated list of some State-wise BDS Colleges lists officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know the detailed info about the Best Dental Colleges Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure and Cutoff, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|States||Get Information Here|
|Top Dental Colleges in Delhi||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Karnataka||Click Here|
|Entire Dental Colleges Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Entire Dental Colleges Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Maharastra||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Gujarat||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Kerala||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Assam||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Manipur||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical & Health Service’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Dadra & Nagar State Counselling. For more information on Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit http://vbch.dnh.nic.in/.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport-size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- A. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- B. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through the online mode
- C. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by Detective Chief Inspector (DCI) in Dadra & Nagar Haveli?
A. There is only No Government College approved by DCI in Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Dental Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli?
A. There is a total of no seats in between all the NO Government Dental Colleges of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Dental Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli?
A. There are not any Private Dental Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli.