List of Medical Colleges in Nagaland: Often called ‘The Switzerland of the East’ due to its scenic beauty, Nagaland is one of the most picturesque hill stations in the North East Known for its fashion and Craftmanship. This exotic state knows many things about the latest trends and traditional decor. Its woven Naga shawls, bamboo mugs, cane carpets, and silk mekhela, are just a few mentions. Apart from all these things, the State has many educational research institutes that offer high-standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices.
But According to the latest report of the National Medical Commission (NMC), the state does not have any Medical colleges. Government work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Top Government Medical colleges in Nagaland. Aspirants who belong to Nagaland may get admission to any other state MBBS College. Here in this article, we have mentioned some of the Top MBBS Colleges in India.
Table of Contents
- Nagaland NEET 2022 Summary
- Best Medical Colleges in Nagaland
- Medical Colleges in Nagaland
- Nagaland NEET 2022 (AIQ) Counselling
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Nagaland NEET 2022 Summary
Here is the updated list of all Medical Colleges in Nagaland officially made by the NMC. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Nagaland NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Nagaland NEET PG Counselling
Best Medical Colleges in Nagaland
Here in this article, we are providing an updated list of Medical colleges in Nagaland. To view Top MBBS colleges in Nagaland, click on the link of that College & you can get detailed info about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Process & Complete Colleges Review. Enjoy Reading.
Medical Colleges in Nagaland
Sorry, the state does not have any Medical colleges. The government work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Best Government Medical colleges in Nagaland. Aspirants who belong to Nagaland state may get admission to any other state Medical college. Here is an updated list of some State-wise MBBS Colleges lists officially made by NMC. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|7||West Bengal||Click Here|
|8||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
Nagaland NEET 2022 (AIQ) Counselling
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for NEET 2022, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2022 for state and AIQ quotas.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% of State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities, including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% of State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical & Dental Colleges in Nagaland must register for NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Nagaland?
A. There are not any government or not private colleges approved by NMC in Nagaland.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Nagaland?
A. There are no seats available in the Government Colleges of Nagaland.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Nagaland?
A. There are no seats available in the Private Colleges of Nagaland.
Q. Is there any medical colleges available in any of the nearby states?
A. There are many medical colleges in the nearby states; one of them is Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, West Bengal and Assam.