Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023: As per the latest update by the DTE Nagaland, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) NEET- 2023 Application form to avail of Nagaland State Quota at the official website. The Nagaland NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland. The Admission to MBBS & BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2023. The various government and private medical and dental institutions of Nagaland will accept the scorecard of NEET-UG.
In this article, we provide detailed information about the Nagaland MBBS & BDS Counselling process, including important dates, online registration, eligibility criteria, participating institutes, merit list, seat allotment, required documents for verification, category-wise seat reservation criteria, NEET 2023 released cutoff, and other relevant details.
Table of Contents
- Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023 Brief Description
- Nagaland NEET UG Merit List 2023 (Out)
- Nagaland NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023 Application Form Fee
- Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023
- Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023 Process (AIQ Quota)
- NEET 2023 Cutoff (OUT)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of the Nagaland NEET Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Nagaland NEET Counselling Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||13 June 2023|
|MCC AIQ Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023 Starting Date||To be announced|
|Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023 Starting Date||To be Announced|
|Nagaland NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland|
Nagaland NEET UG Merit List 2023 (Out)
The Nagaland NEET Merit List follows a merit-based allocation system, where candidates are assigned ranks based on their NEET UG scores. Candidates can check the Nagaland NEET Merit List below.
|Nagaland NEET UG Merit List||Click Here|
Nagaland NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Nagaland.
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023 Application Form Fee
This section provides detailed information about the Nagaland NEET Counselling application form fee for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BASLP & BHMS courses. Let’s have a look.
The download form should be printed on A4-size white paper before filling it up. An amount of ₹400/- (four hundred) only as a processing fee shall be collected per set of forms. An amount of Rs. 400/- (four hundred) only in cash should be paid per form during submission.
Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023
Directorate of Technical Education Nagaland released the application form for selecting MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BASLP & BHMS courses. Here you download the Nagaland NEET 2023 application form.
NEET (AIQ) Counselling
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for NEET 2023, Let us first look at the Type of Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023 for state and AIQ quotas.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% of State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities, including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% of State Quota seats (all the seats in the case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% of State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023 Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical & Dental Colleges in Nagaland must register for NEET counselling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. Nagaland NEET Counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round must either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to Round 1.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to Round 1.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme Court of India.
Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023 Documents Required
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
NEET 2023 Cutoff (OUT)
The cutoff marks for NEET 2023 will depend on the various factors that affect the exam. The following is the NEET cutoff for 2023:-
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720 -137||1014372|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||88592|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||29918|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||12437|
|UR/EWS & PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||405|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||179|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||50|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||23|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Nagaland NEET Counselling Previous Year Infomation
Students, if you want the previous year’s Seat Matrix, Result, Merit List, Cutoff etc, we have mentioned in the table below, you can check.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which state has the highest number of medical seats in India?
Indian states with the most medical colleges include Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Uttar Pradesh.
How many MBBS seats are there in Nagaland?
There is zero MBBS Seat in Nagaland.
Is there only one round of counselling, or are more sessions conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland?
Based on the seat’s vacancy, up to three rounds of Counselling are Conducted.
Who is eligible for Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023?
To be eligible for Nagaland NEET Counselling, candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
Candidates must be Indian citizens.
Candidates must have qualified in NEET and obtained a valid NEET score.
Candidates must fulfil the domicile requirements of Nagaland.
Candidates must meet the minimum eligibility criteria set by the state government and regulatory authorities.