The Nagaland NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland. Nagaland NEET Counselling will start after the completion of 15% AIQ counselling. Admission to MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET-UG Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2022.
Latest Update: The directorate of Technical Education released the Nagaland NEET UG 2022 Spot Round 2 Counselling Notice at dtenagaland.org.in
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, For NEET UG Updates.
Before discussing the details of the Nagaland NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Nagaland NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Nagaland NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland|
Nagaland NEET UG Round 2 Spot Counselling Notice 2022 (Out)
The Directorate of Technical Education released the Nagaland NEET UG 2022 Spot Round 2 Counselling Notice.
Spot Counselling from Merit List 2022 (Out)
DTE Nagaland released the notice regarding the Spot Counselling from merit 1 to 200 will be held on 27th Oct 2022, at Noon, in the Conference Hall of the Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland, Kohima. we have mentioned below.
|Sl. No||Name of Course||No. of Seats||Remarks|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates have to follow these schedules to admission to dream medical/dental colleges in India; let’s have a look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
Nagaland NEET Counselling Application Form 2022 (Out) For State Quota
|Nagaland NEET Counselling Application Form||Click Here|
NEET Counselling Date 2022
Here, we have mentioned essential dates regarding Nagaland NEET Counselling Process:-
|Release of information brochure||To be announced|
|Starting of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date for submitting the application form||To be announced|
|Publication of Merit List||To be announced|
|Publication of seat matrix||To be announced|
|Commencement of online registration||To be announced|
|Online choice filling for MBBS seats||To be announced|
|Publication of Nagaland MBBS 2022 merit list||To be announced|
|Declaration of selection list||To be announced|
|Reporting to the allotted college||To be announced|
Nagaland NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Nagaland.
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Nagaland NEET Counselling
Directorate of Technical Education Nagaland released the application form for selection to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BASLP & BHMS courses. Here you download the Nagaland NEET 2021 application form.
Nagaland NEET Application Form Fee 2022
This section provides detailed information about the Nagaland NEET application form fee for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BASLP & BHMS courses. Let’s have a look.
The download form should be printed on A4-size white paper before filling it up. An amount of ₹400/- (four hundred) only as a processing fee shall be collected per set of forms. An amount of Rs. 400/- (four hundred) only in cash should be paid per form during submission.
NEET 2022 (AIQ) Counselling
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for NEET 2022, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2022 for state and AIQ quotas.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% of State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities, including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% of State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Nagaland must register for NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Nagaland candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Which state has the highest number of medical seats in India?
A. Indian states with the most medical colleges include Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Uttar Pradesh.
Q. How many MBBS seats are there in Nagaland?
A. There is zero MBBS Seat in Nagaland.
Q. Is there only one round of counselling, or are more sessions conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland?
A. Based on the seat’s vacancy, up to three rounds of counselling are conducted.