MBBS in Belarus: Belarus is officially the Republic of Belarus, formerly known by its Russian name Byelorussia. The country has 2 official languages, Belarusian and Russian. When visiting Belarus, tourists first say that it is green, clean, safe, and has excellent roads compared to Russia and Ukraine. The Byelorussian SSR was one of the two Soviet republics that joined the United Nations, and the Ukrainian SSR was one of the original 51 members in 1945. According to November 2011, 58.9% of all Belarusians adhered to some religion; Eastern Orthodoxy (Belarusian Exarchate of the Russian Orthodox Church) made up about 82%.
Let’s say you can still complete your dream of being a doctor in a place that provides quality education at an affordable price. We are talking about MBBS in Belarus, and yes, you might have many questions like, is MBBS in Belarus good, or what after MBBS in Belarus? To name a few. Hold on to your gear as we talk about that and all other things that will aid you in completing your dream of being a doctor.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Belarus is officially the Republic of Belarus, formerly known by its Russian name Byelorussia. The country has two official languages, Belarusian and Russian. The first thing tourists say when visiting Belarus is that it is green, clean, and safe, and compared to Russia and Ukraine, it has excellent roads.
|Area||207,595 km2(80,153 sq mi)|
Other largest cities: Gomel (Homel), Mogilev (Mahileu), Vitebsk etc.
|Language||Belarusian and Russian|
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters|
|Time Zone||UTC+3 (FET)|
|Currency||Belarusian ruble (BYN)|
|Religion||Belarusians, Catholics (either Roman Catholic or Belarusian Greek Catholic), and 3.5% are other religions.|
Before reading the complete information about MBBS in Belarus, let’s look at Quick facts about Study MBBS in Belarus.
|Course Offered||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)|
|Course Duration||6 Years|
|Basic Eligibility||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO|
|NEET Entrance Exam||NEET Qualified (Only)|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College|
Recognition of Belarus Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most critical factors that decide good and the best medical college. So, MBBS in Belarus for Indian Students are affiliated with these authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Belarus.
- NMC (National Medical Commission)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Graphical Representation of Recognition of Belarus Medical Colleges
Is Belarus Safe for Indian Students or not?
- Nowadays, Belarus is a prominent destination for MBBS studies for Indian students.
- However, you can check Belarus’s ranking in the safety department & the crime rates against Indian & foreign students studying in Belarus.
- Although, the safety of Indian students in Belarus is the top priority for Belarus Government.
If you want to take MBBS admission in Belarus, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must remember that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that will help you boost preparing for the NEET exam.
Belarus has been one of the top preferred destinations for Indian and international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you also want to study at Belarusian State Medical University Belarus, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||70% marks with NEET score|
|IELTS or TOEFL||IELTS & TOEFL scores are not required|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College|
Why Study MBBS in Belarus?
The following points have been collected to motivate you to take MBBS Admission in Belarus:
- Belarus has some top-notch medical and educational facilities scattered all around the country.
- The MBBS universities in Belarus use English as their mode of teaching.
- Qualifying TOEFL and IELTS are not required for the students for Belarus MBBS.
- NMC and WHO recognize the MBBS course in Belarus.
- MBBS from Belarus students are eligible for entrance tests like HPCSA, NMC, etc.
- Clinical visits are initiated from the first year itself.
- The university tuition fees can be paid per semester wise.
- Well, maintained hostel facilities are available.
Before taking admission to the Medical College of Belarus, please do not forget to carry all these related documents. Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Belarus.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Belarus Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
MBBS Syllabus in Belarus
Before going to Belarus for Medical, studies compare the MBBS in Belarus Syllabus of some of Belarus’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. You can see the
|1st Year||Anatomy, Bio-chemistry, Physiology|
|2nd Year||Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine,|
Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology,
Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin
Click here to see the difference between MBBS Syllabus in India and Belarus.
Top MBBS Colleges in Belarus
Here is the updated 2023-24 of all Belarus MBBS Colleges officially made by India’s Medical Council. To know detailed info about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, and Facilities available and complete the college review, click the college link or Read more. It will provide a list of the best medical colleges.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Fee Structure||Hostel Fees|
|1||Belarusian State Medical University||3,43,000||70,000|
|2||Gomel State Medical University Belarus||2,94,000||82,000|
|3||Grodno State Medical University||3,15,000||56,000|
|4||Vitebsk State Medical University Belarus||3,90,000||66,000|
Top MBBS Colleges in Belarus (Graphical Representation)
Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Belarus
There is one Medical University of higher learning in Belarus. Enthralling, right? The higher education system is of high quality, and all leading universities offer programmes taught in English within study areas such as medicine, engineering, humanities, business and finance. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Poland, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in Belarus
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted to institutions recognized by the medical council of India for screening tests conducted by NMC.
- Colleges in Belarus don’t ask for any kind of donation during admission.
- The tuition fee is affordable.
- Medical colleges in Belarus are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and NMC.
- The cost of living for Indian students can be easily earned by doing part-time work.
Disadvantages of studying in Belarus
- As Polish is the local language in Belarus, students might feel the language is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One of want might have to put extra effort into learning the Polish Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
- In hospitals, international students cannot touch patients during an internship while studying MBBS in Belarus.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is MBBS Good in Belarus?
A. If you are looking for a decent MBBS university or college abroad, Belarus should be your top priority. Belarus is the ultimate destination for MBBS abroad.
Q. How much does MBBS cost in Belarus?
A. It might cost you somewhere around 20-25 lakh.
Q. What is MBBS called in Belarus?
A. MBBS is known as “Physician in General Medicine”. It is the same thing, just the difference in nomenclature.
Q. Why is MBBS cheap (Low Budget) in Belarus?
A. The tuition fee for MBBS in Belarus is subsidized by the Ministry of Education of Belarus, making it reasonable to pursue MBBS in Belarus for Indian students. Medical colleges/universities in Belarus are approved by the MCI/NMC and WHO, and the degree has worldwide recognition.
Q. What is the admission procedure for MBBS in Belarus?
A. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCB and English. The student must have passed with an aggregate of 50% marks and 50% marks. Candidates must have completed 17 years, and students must have qualified for the NEET entrance exam.
Q. Can an Indian student get an education loan?
A. Yes, Indian students get an education loan, and students can get a loan of up to INR 20 Lakh. After six months (if you get a job) of completing the course, you have to start your loan repayment.
Q. Are TOEFL/IELTS scores essential for pursuing MBBS in Belarus?
A. No, clearing any entrance test, including TOEFL/IELTS, is not required to pursue MBBS in Belarus.