Top Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh: Chhattisgarh is one of the new and the tenth-largest state in India. The state has seen the establishment of so many educational institutions over the year. In this article, we will talk about the Top Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh. Some of the Top MBBS Colleges in Chhattisgarh have grown to the national level for their excellence in medical studies. If you too want to pursue MBBS then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know with Top MBBS Colleges in Chhattisgarh. Have a look.
List of Govt. Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh
Here is the Updated list of all the Best Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh officially made by the Medical Council of India.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity||Fee Structure|
|1||Government Medical College Kanker||2021||100||NA|
|2||Government Medical College Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh||2016||100||40,000/-|
|3||Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Govt. Medical College Jagdalpur||2006||125||45,000/-|
|4||Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences Bilaspur||2001||150||40,000/- (AIQ)|
|5||Pt. J N M Medical College Raipur||1963||180||40,000/- (AIQ)|
|6||Late Shri Lakhi Ram Agrawal Memorial Govt. Medical College Raigarh||2013||60||50,000/-|
|7||Government Medical College Rajnandgaon||2014||125||46,000/-|
|8||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur||2012||125||46,000/-|
|9||Government Medical College Mahasamund||2020||100||40,000/-|
|10||Government Medical College Korba||2022||100||30000/-|
Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh
Here is the updated List of Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know detailed info about Chhattisgarh Private Medical College fees, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college List here, click the college link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity||Fee Structure|
|1||Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science Raipur||2021||150||7,50,187/-|
|2||Shankaracharya Medical College Bhilai||2016||150||7,99,187/-|
|3||Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College Durg||2013||150||5,18,500/-|
|4||Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur||2016||150||7,45,187/-|
RM Group of Education’s mission is “To create a platform where students get recognition for their hard work.” We have an elite team of 50+ expert Domestic & Overseas Consultants, partnered with 30+ Educational Institutes, 100+ MOU Signed Colleges, and 15+ Distance Centers, and currently dealing with 120+ courses making us one of the Best Admission Consultancies. Since our inception, we have counselled 5100+ students and fulfilled 2500+ clients’ dreams. Our Student Counsellors are confident to help with each of the student’s queries, from finding the right college, admission assistance, document verification, and foreign admission. Book a meeting by applying on our website and filling out the form. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below are the Steps to Fill Form.
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://blog.rmgoe.org/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3– By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for, then select the course you are interested in; after filling out the form, click NEXT.
- STEP 4– After clicking “NEXT”, you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appeared for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of the school. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation details, that is, their graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under-graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5– After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, and here you can check your full application details.
How we can help you?
RM Group of Education feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top-in-class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission to top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission to 50+ MOU-signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Chhattisgarh?
There are 10 Government and 4 Private Colleges approved by NMC in Chhattisgarh.
What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
There are a total of 1355 seats in between all the 10 Government Colleges of Chhattisgarh.
What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
What is the average fee structure for Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
For information regarding the Average Fee Structure of Chhattisgarh, Private Medical Colleges is 6,00,000.