Medical College in Madhya Pradesh: Madhya Pradesh, widely regarded as the “Heart of India”, is the second-largest state in the country by area. The state is home to some of the premier educational institutions in India, including IIM Indore, IIT Indore and All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal. The state has more than 20+ Medical Colleges, which serve the best medical studies at an affordable price. Some of these Top MBBS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh are counted among Top Medical Colleges in India. Let us have a deep look at Best Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
Government Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all the Best Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh officially made by the Medical Council of India.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity||Fee Structure|
|1||Gandhi Medical College Bhopal||1955||250||50000.00/- per year|
|2||Gajra Raja Medical College Gwalior||1946||180||1,00,000|
|3||Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore||1948||250||1,00,000|
|4||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College Jabalpur||1955||180||1,00,000|
|5||Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa||1963||150||1,00,000|
|6||Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar||2009||125||1,00,000|
|7||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal||2012||100||Rs- 2045/-|
|8||Government Medical College (GMC), Ratlam||2018||180||1,18,350/-|
|9||Government Medical College, Khandwa||2018||120||1,25,000/-|
|10||Government Medical College Shahdol||2019||100||1,22,000/-|
|11||Government Medical College Chhindwara||2019||100||1,14,000/-|
|12||Government Medical College Shivpuri||2019||100||1,25,000/-|
|13||Government Medical College Vidisha||2018||180||1,14,000/-|
|14||Government Medical College Datia||2018||120||1,14,000/-|
|15||Government Medical College Satna||2023||150||N/A|
Private Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about the Top Private medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh. You can check the complete list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link.
RM Group of Education’s mission is “To create a platform where students get recognition for their hard work.” We have an elite team of 50+ expert Domestic & Overseas Consultants, partnered with 30+ Educational Institutes, 100+ MOU Signed Colleges, and 15+ Distance Centers, and currently dealing with 120+ courses makes us one of the Best Admission Consultancies. Since our inception, we have counselled 5100+ students and fulfilled 2500+ client’s dreams. Our Student Counsellors are confident to help each of the student’s queries, from finding the Right college, admission assistance, document verification, and foreign admission. Book a meeting by applying on our website and filling out the form. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below mention, STEPS TO FILL FORM
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://blog.rmgoe.org/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for, then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT”, you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of the school. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation details, that is, their graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, and here you can check your full application details.
How we can help you?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission to top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (N.M.C.) in Madhya Pradesh?
A. There are 14 Government and 14 Private Colleges approved by N.M.C. in Madhya Pradesh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Madhya Pradesh?
A. There are a total of 2,135 seats in between all the 14 Government Colleges of Madhya Pradesh.