Northern State Medical University Russia is one of the leading medical universities in Russia, with a long history and glorious traditions. It is a recognised university to pursue MBBS in Russia, situated in Arkhangelsk, Russia. According to the performance indicators of Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia, NSMU Russia occupies a leading position in the rankings among higher education institutions and higher medical and educational institutions in Russia. Medical courses are offered in the university department, the Faculty of Preventive Medicine and Medical Biochemistry.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Northern State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Northern State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Northern State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||NSMU Russia, Faculty of Preventive Medicine and Medical Biochemistry, Northern State Medical University, Northern State University Russia|
|Location||Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1932|
|Institute Type||State University|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||10|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Courses Offered||General Medicine, Paediatrics, Nursing etc.|
|Total Students||3,000-3,999 (4icu.org)|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 223|
World Rank: 5207
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Northern State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|General Medicine (MBBS-6 years)|
Why Study MBBS At Northern State Medical University Russia?
- The University has an easy admission procedure.
- The medical degree at Northern State Medical University is globally recognised.
- The University provides fully furnished hostels to all its students.
- The medical graduates from this university get work opportunities in various countries.
- Students get training from highly qualified teachers with modern technology.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Northern State University Russia (NSMU Russia), check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
The Northern State Medical University fees 2022 and Northern State Medical University MBBS fees as mentioned below. The Northern State Medical University fees are given as follows:-
|Particulars||1st Year (USD)||2nd Year (USD)||3rd Year (USD)||4th Year (USD)||5th Year (USD)||6th Year (USD)|
|Visa Extension + Medical Checkup||90||30||30||30||30||30|
Northern State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Northern State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
- The city is located in the northwest region of Russia.
- It counts a total distance of 1258 km from Moscow to reach Arkhangelsk.
- Due to the geographic location in the direction of the north, the place mostly stays more relaxed throughout the year.
- Museum Small Karelians.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Northern State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Northern State Medical University Russia also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
Q. Where is Northern State Medical University located?
A. Northern State Medical University Address is Troickij pros. 51 Arkhangelsk, 163061, Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia.
Q. What is the MBBS course duration at Northern State Medical University Russia?
A. The MBBS course duration at Northern State Medical University Russia is 6 Years.
Q. Is the Northern State Medical University Russia NMC Approved?
A. Yes, it is approved by the NMC.
Q. What is the world ranking of Northern State Medical University Russia?
A. The world ranking of Northern State Medical University Russia is 3807 (www.4icu.org)
Q. Is it possible to work while studying at Northern State Medical University Russia?
A. Yes, it is possible to work only if the company agrees with the student’s condition or situation.