Novosibirsk State University Russia is one of Russia’s leading higher education institutions. The University is located in Novosibirsk, a cultural and industrial centre in Siberia. It was founded in the year 1958. Novosibirsk National Research State University is the best choice to pursue MBBS in Russia. Medical courses are offered in the university department, which is V. Zelman Institute for Medicine and Psychology.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Novosibirsk State University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|Name of Institute||Novosibirsk State University Russia|
|Popular Name||NSU Russia, V. Zelman Institute for Medicine and Psychology, Novosibirsk University, Novosibirsk State Medical University|
|Location||Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1958|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||09|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Courses Offered||Preparatory courses, General Medicine, Psychology|
|Novosibirsk State University Russia Ranking||Country Rank: 9|
World Rank: 965
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Preparatory Courses||1 Year|
|General Medicine||6 Years|
Why Study MBBS At Novosibirsk State University Russia important points?
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
- At Novosibirsk State University teaching in English medium.
- The degree that students get in MBBS from Novosibirsk State Medical University is valid in India and other nations.
- good clinical susceptibility, excellent medical education, unique infrastructure, and well-equipped laboratories.
- Not necessary to clear IELTS or TOEFL for admission into Novosibirsk State Medical University.
- Assortment of modern medicine and practical training.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Novosibirsk State Medical University Russia (NSU Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Particular||Fee in USD|
|Tuition fees||$6,500 per year|
|Accommodation per month||18$|
Novosibirsk State University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Novosibirsk State University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity(70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian) 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Novosibirsk City
- With a population of over 1.6 million, Novosibirsk is the largest city in Siberia.
- Novosibirsk is a Siberia, southern Russia city bisected by the Ob River.
- Novosibirsk is also home to: an agricultural processing industry, hydroelectric power station, iron foundry, commodity market, commercial and shipping companies, mining tools plant, and a metal processing plant.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Novosibirsk State University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Novosibirsk State University Russia also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Novosibirsk State University Russia?
The duration of the MBBS course at NSU Russia is 6 Years.
Is Novosibirsk State University Russia an English medium?
Is Novosibirsk State University a government University?
Novosibirsk State University Russia is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
Is Novosibirsk State University a good university?
NSU Russia has an excellent infrastructure and environment for the students to learn medicine. The course is quite economical, and admission to the university is easier for Indian students.
Does the NMC approve Novosibirsk National Research State University?
Yes, the university has accreditation from the NMC.
Where is Novosibirsk State University located?
Novosibirsk State University Address is 1, Pirogova str., Novosibirsk, 630090, Russia
- Novosibirsk State University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia