Voronezh State Medical University Russia is one of the leading universities in Central Russia, located in Voronezh. It was established in 1918 by professors evacuated from the University of Tartu in Estonia. At Voronezh State Medical University, there are 79 departments of teaching and scientific work at VSU Russia. Voronezh State University is one of the leading & classical universities in Russia. Throughout this article, we provide information about Voronezh State University like Voronezh State Medical University Admission procedure, Voronezh State Medical University Courses, Voronezh State Medical University Fee structure, living cost, MBBS Syllabus, Voronezh State Medical University Eligibility Criteria, advantages & disadvantages study MBBS in Russia, Voronezh State University Ranking and more.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Voronezh State Medical University Russia (SSMU Russia) – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
|Name of Institute||Voronezh State Medical University Russia, Voronezh Medical University, Voronezh State University, Voronezh University|
|Popular Name||VSU Russia|
|Voronezh State Medical University Location||Voronezh, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1918|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||18|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Voronezh State Medical University Courses Offered||General Medicine (MBBS), Pediatrics (MBBS. Peds.), Postgraduate Studies (MD, MS), Pharmacy (B.Pharm.), Preparatory Faculty, Dentistry (BDS), Prosthetic Dentistry|
|Voronezh State Medical University Official Website||http://www.vsu.ru/|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|General Medicine (MBBS) 5+1 year of Internship Duration|
|Paediatrics (MBBS. Peds.)|
|Postgraduate Studies (MD, MS)|
Why Study MBBS At Voronezh State Medical University Russia see some important points?
- Voronezh State Medical University students will have access to well-equipped resources to assist them in better understanding the topic.
- The university provides a high-quality education at a low cost. International students are encouraged to apply so that they can great way to increase their experience in a different country.
- A graduate of Voronezh State Medical University will be well prepared to confront the challenges that await them outside of the university.
- Foreign students will be able to follow along because the language of teaching will be English.
- The university provides a high-quality education at a low cost. International students are encouraged to apply so that they can great way to increase experience in a different country.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Voronezh State Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Voronezh State Medical University Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$5400||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee (approx.)||$6100||$100||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Total (USD) (approx.)||$6100||$5200||$5200||$5200||$5200||$5200|
|Voronezh State Medical University fees for Indian Students (approx.)||Rs.4.27 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs|
NOTE: The fees of Voronezh State Medical University for Indian Students mentioned in this section are stated by converting USD into INR.
Voronezh State Medical University Russia (SSMU Russia) – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Voronezh State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Cost of Living at Voronezh
Here in this section, we provide information about Voronezh’s cost of living; let’s look.
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||Ranges between Rs.26 – Rs.560|
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for two people)||Rs.1500 – Rs.1600|
|One-way ticket of any local transport||Rs.23|
|A monthly pass for local transport||Rs.1041|
|Monthly rent for a one-bedroom apartment||costs between Rs.10,680 – Rs.16,990|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Voronezh City
- Voronezh city is located in the European part of Russia. It is the capital of the Voronezh region and is situated on the banks of the Voronezh water reservoir of the Voronezh River, which is about 520 km south of Moscow.
- Voronezh city is the region’s cultural, scientific, and industrial centre. The area of Voronezh city is 596 sq. km. The population of Voronezh is about 1,032,000, according to the 2015 census.
- Voronezh city is the administrative centre of Voronezh Oblast. Voronezh city lies 93m above sea level. Generally, it is cold and temperate in Voronezh city.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Voronezh State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Voronezh State Medical University Russia also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q. How is the clinical base of the Voronezh State Medical University?
A. The clinical base of the University consists of 29 Affiliated hospitals and a network of polyclinics, where medical students gain exposure and practical skills.
Q. Does the University provide Indian food?
A. Yes, Indian food is available at the Indian mess at the University’s hostel, with vegetarian and nonvegetarian food options for students.
Q. Does Voronezh State Medical University implement modern teaching methods?
A. Voronezh State Medical University implements modern teaching methods such as problem-based, video-based, computer and Internet, and education software.
Q. Is a sports facility available at this University?
A. Yes, the Voronezh State Medical University campus offers a lot of sports, including training volleyball, basketball, Greco-Roman wrestling, handball, badminton, boxing, soccer, aerobics, desk tennis, skiing, swimming, weightlifting, aikido, taekwondo, rock climbing and chess, etc.
Q. Where is Voronezh State Medical University located?
A. The address of Voronezh State Medical University is Universitetskaya Ploshchad’, 1, Voronezh, Voronezh, Oblast, Russia, 394036.
Q. Is it possible to work while studying at Voronezh State University?
A. Well, it is possible if a student finds an organization ready to make an official contract with the student.