Oryol State University Russia, or the Turgenev State University of Oryol, officially Orel State University, is named after I.S. Turgenev. OSU Russia opened in 1931 as Industrial-Pedagogical Institute. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. Now the university is a member of the Association of the Classical Universities of Russia. Orel State, Medical University Russia, is the Top Medical College in Russia, where chemists, fabricate physicists, mathematicians, biologists, and medical professionals in the leading areas of medical science and economy.
This article provides information about Orel State University Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
Table of Contents
- Orel State University Russia
- College Summary
- Student Support
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Orel State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
- Country Summary
- About Oryol City
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Orel State University Russia
Orel State University Russia (OSU Russia) has 12 institutes and 13 faculties, such as the Law Institute, Architectural and Construction Institute, Institute of Instrument Engineering, Automation and Information Technologies, Institute of Natural Sciences and Biotechnology, Institute of Correspondence and Part-Time Education, Academy of Physical Culture and Mathematics, Medical Institute etc.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Orel State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Orel State University Russia|
|Popular Name||OSU Russia, Oryol State University Russia, Orel State Medical University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1931|
|Institute Type||State University|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. Of Faculties||13|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Orel State University Courses Offered||Medicine (MBBS)|
|Orel State University Official Website||http://oreluniver.ru/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Education and Science Russia
- Approved by: NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO
- Aid Status: State University
The Oryol State University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Orel State University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Orel State University Admission 2023:
Note: Orel State Medical University Hostel ensures students with a very safe surrounding around the hostel. If you are looking forward to Admission to this university.
Orel State Medical University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Oryol State Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Faculty & Staff
Oryol State Medical University Russia has 17 departments, including 100+ teachers, 30 professors, 77 associate professors, 12 academicians, eight honoured doctors of the Russian Federation, and 11 members of various public academies. Clinical classes of the institute are conducted in Regional hospitals, Children’s Regional Hospitals, City Emergency Hospitals, and Venereal Diseases Hospitals to make the students more familiar with their patients.
If you want admission to Orel State University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Oryol State University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before admission to OSU Russia, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Orel State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Orel State Medical University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particular||Annual Fee (Per Year in USD)||Fees (Per Year in Rupees)|
|Fee in USD||$ 3,800/-||Rs. 3,11,600/-|
|Hostel in Rupees||$ 300/-||Rs. 24,600/-|
|Total Fee||$4,100/-||Rs. 3,36,200/-|
Note: 1$ = Rs. 83. The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Orel State University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see the MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
Below mentioned is the Orel State University Ranking all across Russia as well as the Orel State University World Ranking all around the world:-
|Name of Institute||Orel State University Russia|
Orel State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Oryol State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Oryol City
- Oryol or Orel is a city and the administrative centre of Oryol Oblast, Russia, located on the Oka River.
- The population of the Orel region is around 3.19 lakhs.
- In Oryol, the climate is cold and temperate. Oryol is a city with significant rainfall. Even in the driest month, there is a lot of rain.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Orel State University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Orel State University Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Orel State University Russia
Address: Ulitsa Komsomol’skaya, 95, Oryol, Oryol Oblast, Russia, 302026
Phone No: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where is Orel State Medical University Russia located?
Orel State Medical University Russia is located along Ulitsa Komsomol’skaya, 95, Oryol, Oryol Oblast, Russia, 302026.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Oryol State Medical University Russia accept transferees?
Oryol State Medical University Russia accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at OSU Russia?
Yes, Oryol State Medical University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is it possible to work while studying at Orel State Medical University Russia?
Yes, it is possible to work only if the students can agree with their situation.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; many students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.
- Orel State University Russia, Official website
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank