Orenburg State Medical University F.M. Lazarenko founded Russia in August 1944 as Chkalov Medical Institute. An efficient system of continuous multilevel training of specialists with superior pharmaceutical and medical education can be seen in OSMU Russia. For seeking MBBS and many other medical degrees, Orenburg State Medical University Russia is ranked among the Best Medical Universities in Russia. Throughout this article, we provide information about Orenburg State Medical University Russia, like Orenburg State Medical University Admission procedure, Orenburg State Medical University Courses, Orenburg State Medical University Fee structure, living cost, MBBS Syllabus, Orenburg State Medical University Eligibility Criteria, advantages & disadvantages of studying MBBS in Russia and more.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Orenburg State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
|Name of Institute||Orenburg State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||OSMU Russia, Orenburg State Medical University, Orenburg State University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1944|
|Institute Type||State University|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. Of Faculties||16|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Orenburg State Medical University Courses Offered||Medicine (MBBS)|
|Orenburg State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 233|
World Rank: 5109
|Orenburg State Medical University Official Website||https://www.orgma.ru/|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now >+91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Medicine (MBBS-6 Years)|
|Higher Nursing Department|
Why study at the Orenburg State Medical University Russia?
- Orenburg State Medical University has several international professors among 500+ professors who help students to provide world-class medical education.
- The University provides English as a medium for teaching medical education.
- The university is WHO-recognized so there is no doubt about the validation of the graduation degree in medical education.
- The University is recognized by the Ministry of Health & Education of Russia.
- All the facilities like libraries, the Internet, personal hygiene rooms, sports areas, and household rooms with all the necessary equipment are provided to the students at Orenburg State Medical University.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Orenburg State University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6||Fee in Rupees (Approx.)|
|Tuition Fee||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||Rs. 3,71,725 /-|
|Hostel Fee||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300||Rs. 22,303 /-|
Orenburg State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Orenburg State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Orenburg City
- Orenburg is the administrative center of Orenburg Oblast, Russia.
- Orenburg is a city in southwest Russia, near the border with Kazakhstan.
- The city is known for its location between Europe and Asia. The Ural River marks the border of Asia and Europe, and a bridge connects the two sides. The city is famous for its own Orenburg shawls.
- The population of Orenburg is 5,55,000.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Orenburg State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Orenburg State Medical University Russia also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
What is the MBBS course duration at Orenburg State Medical University Russia?
The MBBS course at Orenburg State Medical University Russia lasts six years.
How many medicine courses are there at the university?
Is Orenburg State Medical University Russia an English medium?
The medium of instruction at the university for all international students in English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is Orenburg State Medical University Russian government?
OSMU Russia is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
Is Indian food available at the Orenburg State Medical University Russia?
Yes, Indian food is readily available at OSMU Russia.
Where is Orenburg State Medical University located?
The Orenburg State Medical University Address is Sovetskaya Ulitsa, 6, Orenburg, Orenburg Oblast, Russia, 460000.