Perm State Medical University Russia is the top medical College in Russia. Perm State Medical University Russia (PSMU Russia) was founded in 1916. The University was established by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation. PSMU Russia is one of the leading scientific universities positioned inside the perm town of Russia. It’s miles the first-class option to pick for completing your MBBS degree in Russia.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Perm State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Perm State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Perm State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||PSMU Russia, Perm State Medical University, Perm Medical University, Perm State University|
|Year of Establishment||1916|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Education of Russia Federation|
|Location||Ulitsa Kuybysheva, Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||12|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Perm State Medical University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Perm State Medical University Ranking||Country – 276|
World – 7241
|Perm State Medical University Official Website||http://www.psma.ru/|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now: +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Perm State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical facilities of Perm State Medical University Russia Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Perm State Medical University Russia see some important points?
- Perm State Medical University is one of the leading government medical universities of Russia.
- It has state-of-the-art infrastructure including well-equipped laboratories, advanced classrooms, libraries, sports facilities, etc.
- The faculty teaches medicine in the English language to international students for better understanding.
- PSMU is affiliated with reputed hospitals to provide clinical training to its students. Medical graduates from Perm State Medical University can practice medicine anywhere in the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Perm State University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
The Perm State Medical University fees 2022 or Perm State Medical University mbbs fees are mentioned in this section. Perm State Medical University fee structure & Perm State Medical University fees for Indian Students are given below:-
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6||Fees in Rupees (Approx.)|
|Tuition Fee||$ 5200||$ 5200||$ 5200||$ 5200||$ 5200||$ 5200||Rs. 3,86,594/-|
|Hostel Fee||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300||Rs. 22,303/-|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change. The fees for Perm State Medical University Indian Students mentioned above are calculated by converting USD into INR.
Perm State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Perm State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Perm City
- The city is located on the banks of the Kama River.
- Perm Zoo is home to rare snow leopards and Amur tigers. The neighbouring Perm State Art Gallery collection has wooden sculptures and Tibetan bronzes.
- The city of Perm is the administrative centre. The population of the krai was 2,635,276.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Perm State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- Perm State Medical University Russia work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
ThePerm State Medical University Russia its also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Perm State Medical University?
The MBBS course at Perm State Medical University lasts six years.
How many Indian students are studying at Perm State Medical University?
Around 800 students are looking at Perm State Medical University Russia.
Is Perm State Medical University an English medium?
English is the medium of instruction at Perm State Medical University for all international students. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is Perm State Medical University government?
Perm State Medical University (PSMU) is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
Where is Perm State Medical University located?
Perm State Medical University Address is Ulitsa Kuybysheva, 39, Perm, Perm Krai, Russia, 614000.
- Perm State Medical University Russia, Edufever
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia