Pacific State Medical University, formerly known as VSMU Russia, is a university in Vladivostok in Russia’s Far East. Pacific State Medical University is a private university located in Vladivostok, Russia, founded in 1958. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. Institute was reorganized into the University in 1995 in 2013, the University was renamed and reorganized into Pacific State Medical University. The University has become the only institute to provide education in the Medical Prophylactic field among the universities of the Far East.
Pacific State Medical University is one of the MBBS in Russia. The University is a great preference for college kids looking for a destiny in scientific Science. This article provides information about Pacific State Medical University Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Pacific State Medical University
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Pacific State Medical University
The medical Universities of the Far East, the only institution that trains doctors at Faculty Medical, provide preventive measures for healthy living in the Khabarovsk, Primorsky and Magadan regions, the Republic of Sakha and Chukotka.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Pacific State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Pacific State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||Pacific State Medical University, Pacific State University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1985|
|Location||Primorsky Krai, Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||13|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Pacific State Medical University Facilities are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Pacific State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Pacific State Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: Pacific State Medical University Hostel is famous for being the most affordable and comfortable living structure.
Pacific State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Pacific State Medical University?
- The MBBS teaching medium at Pacific State Medical University is English.
- The Pacific State Medical University provides a high standard of education to global students.
- Well-equipped Infrastructure of Pacific State Medical University.
- The university has international cooperation with other nations.
- The cost of living in the city is quite affordable for students from all over the world.
Faculty & Staff
Pacific State University Russia consists of faculties & institutes that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The College is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want admission to Pacific State University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Pacific State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before taking Admission to Pacific State University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Pacific State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Pacific State Medical University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particulars||Fees (Per Year in USD)||Fees (Per Year in Rupees)|
|Tuition Fees||$ 3,700/-||Rs. 3,03,400/-|
|Hostel Fee||$ 1,800/-||Rs. 1,47,600/-|
|Total Fees||$ 5,500/-||Rs. 4,51,000/-|
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Pacific State Medical University, please compare the Pacific State Medical University MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The Pacific State Medical University Ranking all around Russia and Pacific State Medical University World Ranking across the world is mentioned below:
|Name of Institute||Pacific State Medical University Russia|
Pacific State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Pacific State Medical University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Vladivostok City
- Vladivostok is the largest city of Primorsky Krai and the Russian Far East which is situated on the hills of the Muravyov-Amursky Peninsula on the Pacific Ocean.
- Vladivostok is famous for its education and cultural centre, industrial area, transportation, scientific and cultural centre, as well as the biggest seaport on Russia’s Pacific coast.
- The population of Vladivostok reached 633,4 thousand.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Pacific State Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Pacific State Medical University also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Pacific State Medical University Russia
Address: Prospekt Ostryakova, 2, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia, 690002
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Student)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the Medical degree from Pacific State Medical University valid in other countries?
Yes, The medical degree is valid in another country; after completing the MBBS course from the Pacific State Medical University, you can easily practice in any country of your choice.
Can I get Admission without the NEET exam?
No, You are not allowed to take Admission without qualifying NEET exam, As the NEET exam is mandatory to study MBBS.
Is vegetarian food available at Pacific State Medical University?
Yes, Vegetarian food is available in the campus canteen of Pacific State Medical University.
Is it worth studying MBBS at Pacific State University Russia?
Yes, If you want to pursue an MBBS career, then Pacific State University Russia is the best choice as the University provides high-quality education with a low fee structure along with all modern educational Equipment.
Where is Pacific State Medical University located?
The Pacific State Medical University Address is Prospekt Ostryakova, 2, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia, 690002.
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank