Pacific State Medical University Russia, formerly VSMU Russia, is a university in Vladivostok in Russia’s Far East. Pacific State Medical University is a private university located in Vladivostok, Russia, founded in 1958. Institute was reorganized into the University in 1995; in 2013, the University was renamed and reorganized into Pacific State Medical University. Pacific State Medical University is one of the Top Medical universities in Russia. The University has become the only institute to provide education in the Medical Prophylactic field among the universities of the Far East. This University is the best choice for students seeking a future in medical Science.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Pacific State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Pacific State Medical University.
|Name of Institute||Pacific State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||Pacific State Medical University, Pacific State University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1985|
|Pacific State Medical University Location||Primorsky Krai, Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||13|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Pacific State Medical University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Pacific State Medical University Official Website||https://tgmu.ru/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Pacific State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical facilities of the Pacific State Medical University are:-
Why Study MBBS At Pacific State Medical University?
- The MBBS teaching medium at Pacific State Medical University is English.
- The Pacific State Medical University provides a high standard of education to global students.
- Well-equipped Infrastructure of Pacific State Medical University.
- The university has international cooperation with other nations.
- The cost of living in the city is quite affordable for students from all over the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Pacific State University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The Pacific State Medical University fees 2022, and Pacific State Medical University mbbs fees are mentioned below. The Pacific State Medical University fee structure is given as follows:-
|Particular||Annual Fees (approx)|
|Fee in Indian Rupees||2,59,000 INR|
|Hostel Fee in Rupees||1,26,000 INR|
|Total Fees||3,85,000 INR|
Pacific State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Pacific State Medical University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Vladivostok City
- Vladivostok is the largest city of Primorsky Krai and the Russian Far East, situated on the hills of Muravyov-Amursky Peninsula on the Pacific Ocean.
- Vladivostok is famous for its education and cultural centre, industrial area, transportation, scientific and cultural centre, and the biggest seaport on Russia’s Pacific coast.
- The population of Vladivostok reached 633,4 thousand.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Pacific State Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Pacific State Medical University also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
Q. Is the Medical degree from Pacific State Medical University valid in other countries?
A. Yes, The medical degree is valid in another country; after completing the MBBS course from the Pacific State Medical University, you can easily practice in any country of your choice.
Q. Can I get Admission without the NEET exam?
A. No, You are not allowed to take Admission without qualifying NEET exam, As the NEET exam is mandatory to study MBBS.
Q. Is vegetarian food available at Pacific State Medical University?
A. Yes, Vegetarian food is available in the campus canteen of Pacific State Medical University.
Q. Where is Pacific State Medical University located?
A. The Pacific State Medical University Address is Prospekt Ostryakova, 2, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia, 690002.
Q. Is it worth studying MBBS at Pacific State University Russia?
A. If you want to pursue an MBBS career, then Pacific State University Russia is the best choice as the University provides high-quality education with a low fee structure and all modern equipment.
- Pacific State Medical University Russia,
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia