Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar is one of the leading Medical institutes, popularly known as RMMC Annamalainagar, located at Annamalainagar. This College is affiliated with Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu and approved by the NMC. It was established in the year 1985 and offered various courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar Fees Structure. Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar
- Courses Offered
- Admission Criteria
- Fee Structure
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Tamil Nadu NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar
This College is affiliated with The Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University, Guindy, Chennai, and recognised by the NMC.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of RMMC Annamalainagar.
|Name of Institute||Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar|
|Popular Name||Rajah Muthiah Medical College, RMMC Annamalainagar|
|Year of Establishment||1985|
|All India Ranking||40|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Annamalai University
Approved by:- NMC
Aid Status:- Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
There are describe the Rajah Muthiah Medical College, RMMC Annamalainagar provides Under Graduation and Post Graduation offering so many facilities, and this is the Best college get Admission, we have mentioned the below Facilities.
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
Annamalainagar Medical College provides quality education and offers the following Under Graduation courses with Duration.
|MBBS||4.5 + 1 year Internship|
Hey Student, if you do not know about the Medical College Annamlainagar Intake Capacity, Don’t worry. We have mentioned the Rajah Muthiah Medical College Seats for MBBS.
RM Medical College Annamalainagar provides quality education and offers the following Post Graduation course. There are describe the medical College Annamalaingar for PG Course with Duration.
MD/MS Intake Capacity
There are describe the Rajah Muthiah Medical College as Providing Post Gradtiction Course Intake Capapcity. We have mentioned the below PG Course seats.
|MD – Physiology||3||Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology||1|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||8||Diploma in Orthopaedics||4|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||6||MS – ENT||4|
|MS – General Surgery||18||MD/MS – Ophthalmology||4|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||4||MD – General Medicine||14|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy||4||MD – Pathology||3|
|MD – Pharmacology||5||MS – Orthopaedics||8|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||1||MD – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||1|
|Diploma in Anaesthesia||6||Diploma in Child Health||3|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||12||Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis||4|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||4||MD – Anaesthesiology||7|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3||MD – Microbiology||3|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||12||MD – Paediatrics||10|
|MD – Psychiatry||2|
Here in this selection, we will inform you about Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
Coimbatore Medical College is responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses, which come under RMMC Annamalainagar. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2022||For UG Courses: Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Tamil Nadu NEET PG Counselling
Here we describe the Fee structure of Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar for UG and PG courses.
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar, you do not know about the under-graduation course Fee Structure. We have described the Annamalaninagar Medical College Fees For UG students.
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Hostel & Mess Charge||84,000/-|
*Amount to be paid at the time of Admission (Rs): 6,39,670/-
Fee structure of RM Medical College Annamalainagar for Post Graduation Courses. You want to get admission, and you are not about this college fee in PG Course, don’t worry we have mentioned the below here.
|Course & Fee||Tuition||Special||Caution||Academic||Internet||Medical||Misc.|
|M.D. (General Med.)||8,80,000/-||50,000/-||20,000/-||25,000/-||4,500/-||100/-||400/-|
|M.D. Obs & Guyana||8,80,000/-||50,000/-||20,000/-||25,000/-||4,500/-||100/-||400/-|
|M.D. (Community Med.)||7,10,000/-||50,000/-||20,000/-||25,000/-||4,500/-||100/-||400/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Rajah Muthiah Medical College General Cutoff
|Round||2020 Cut-off by rank|
Rajah Muthiah Medical College OBC Cutoff
|Round||2020 Cut-off by rank|
Rajah Muthiah Medical College SC Cutoff
|Round||2020 Cut-off by rank|
Rajah Muthiah Medical College ST Cutoff
|Round||2020 Cut-off by rank|
Rajah Muthiah Medical College PWD Cutoff
|Round||2020 Cut-off by rank|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, To get themselves for NEET 2022 Tamil Nadu State Counselling. For more information on Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
First Phase of TN MBBS & BDS Counselling Procedure:
- The candidates should pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards the Processing Fee using a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” payable at Chennai on the scheduled date of counselling.
- The candidates can download the call letter and appear in person with all the original certificates to the venue per the schedule.
- The candidates who have selected the seats in the first phase of counselling after certificate verification should receive the provisional allotment order. The candidates should join the course on or before the date mentioned in the temporary allotment order.
- The candidates who have been allotted seats and failed to join the course within the stipulated time are not eligible to attend the subsequent phases of counselling for the academic year 2022-2023. This applies to all stages of counselling
- The candidates who failed to appear in person for the first phase of counselling are deemed to have opted out of the counselling processes and will not be allowed to participate in the subsequent counselling steps for the academic year 2022 or 2023.
Second Phase of Tamil Nadu MBBS & BDS Counselling Procedure:
When a candidate is scheduled to attend the second phase of counselling, then the candidate has to pay the processing fee of Rs.500/-. The candidates who are waitlisted/allotted need not pay the processing fee. The candidates who wish to retain the college taken in the first phase of counselling need not participate in second or mop-up round counselling.
- The candidates can download the call letter and attend the counselling.
- Re-allotment / allotment for the vacancies arising due to not joining the candidates allotted under State Quota and the unfilled seats from the All India Quota in Government Medical Colleges and newly created centres, if any, will be done based on the rank following the rule of reservation.
- During the second phase of counselling, candidates will be permitted to opt for the course/college as per rank and by following the rule of reservation from General rank one.
- The candidates who failed to appear in person for the second phase of counselling are deemed to have opted out of the processes of counselling and/she will not be allowed to participate in the subsequent stages of counselling for the academic year 2022-2023.
- The candidates who have selected the seats in the second phase of counselling after certificate verification should receive the provisional allotment order. The candidates should join the course on or before the date mentioned in the temporary allotment order.
- If a candidate fails to join the College within the stipulated time, they will not be permitted to participate in the subsequent phases of counselling.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by RMMC Annamalainagar, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
There are describe the Medical College Annamalainagar as Offering a Ranking and Reputation you do not know about the RM Medical college ranking and Reputation. Still, we have sectioned the mentioned Rank & Reputation in RMMC Annamlaninag here where you get information about this college’s ranking & reputation.
|Name of Institute||RMMC Annamalainagar|
|All India Rank||40|
Rajah Muthiah Medical College
Address: Chidambaram Annamalai Nagar
Tamil Nadu, India
Official Website: http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/rmmc
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in Rajah Muthiah Medical College?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants a Rajah Muthiah Medical College is 150
Q. What are the courses offered in this College?
Ans. The Course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Q. Does Rajah Muthiah Medical College have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, this college provides a hostel facility for both males and females.
Q. Do Rajah Muthiah Medical College provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your Course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year and get a stipend.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Rajah Muthiah Medical College?
Ans. Rajah Muthiah Medical College :Chidambaram Annamalai Nagar
Tamil Nadu, India
Q. Why do Tuition Fees of RMMC Annamalainagar so much?
Government medical colleges’ fees are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of RMMC Annamalainagar, the average prices include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at RMMC Annamalainagar.