Tver State Medical University Russia is one of Russia oldest and leading educational institutions. Tver State Medical University, Russia, was established in 1936. Today it is an extensive research, scientific and educational centre. Almost every Indian candidate is ambitious to do MBBS in Russia. The institute has been awarded the “Prestigious Nations Friendship National Award” for its outstanding contribution to international education. Tver State Medical University Russia is a public educational institution in Russia that works under the Ministry of Health and Social Development & Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation. If you want to study MBBS in Abroad.
The faculty at Tver State Medical University is composed of experienced professors, doctors, and researchers who are experts in their respective fields. They are dedicated to providing top-notch education and mentorship to the students. Tver State Medical University also maintains strong ties with leading medical institutions and hospitals, offering students ample opportunities for clinical practice and exposure to real-life medical scenarios.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Documents Required
- Tver State Medical University Fee Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Tver State Medical University Russia (TSMU Russia) – Ranking
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we complete the College Summary, let us look at the important details of Tver State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Tver State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||TSMU Russia, Tver Medical University, Tver State Medical University|
|Tver State Medical University Year of Establishment||1936|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. Of Faculties||07|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO|
|Tver State Medical University Courses Offered||Nursing, Medical, Pediatrics, Dental & Pharmaceutical|
|Tver State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 253|
World Rank: 6765
|Tver State Medical University Official Website||https://tvgmu.ru/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Tver State Medical University Russia Courses offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical program.
|1||Medicine (MBBS-6 Years)|
The medical faculties of the Tver State Medical University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Tver State Medical University Russia? See some important points?
- Tver State Medical University believes in providing high-end education.
- Tver State Medical University has the global reputation of being among the top ten medical, educational establishments according to the annual official rating of the forty-eight Russian medical educational establishments.
- There are excellent educational facilities available.
- The quality of Russian education is beyond question, with a more affordable fee structure and effective student-oriented policies.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Tver State Medical University Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Tver State Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Tver State Medical University Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 years (Russian Medium)
Before taking admission at Tver State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Tver State Medical University tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Tver State Medical University Fee Structure
In this section, all the MBBS students get information about the Tver State Medical University Russia fee structure 2023. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Courses||Duration||Cost of 1st Educational Course, in rubles||Cost of 1st Educational Course in INR||Total Cost of Educational Service, in rubles *||Total Cost of Educational Service in INR|
|General Medicine||6||157 550||Rs. 159 /- (Approx.)||9,45,300/-||Rs. 946 /- (Approx.)|
|Paediatrics||6||157 550||Rs. 159 /- (Approx.)||9,45,300/-||Rs. 946 /- (Approx.)|
|Stomatology||5||188 690||Rs. 189 /- (Approx.)||9,43,450/-||Rs. 945 /- (Approx.)|
|Pharmacy||5||137 260||Rs. 139 /- (Approx.)||6,86,300/-||Rs. 688 /- (Approx.)|
|General Medicine for Foreign Students with English medium of education||6||210 960||Rs. 212 /- (Approx.)||12,65,760/-||Rs. 12,66,850 /- (Approx.)|
NOTE: The cost is specified, excluding annual inflation and fees for Tver State Medical University Indian Students, calculated by converting USD to INR.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Tver State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
This section provides Tver State Medical University ranking all around the country Russia & Tver State Medical University world ranking all over the world:-
|Name of Institute||Tver State Medical University Russia (TSMU Russia)|
Tver State Medical University Russia (TSMU Russia) – Ranking
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Tver State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Tver City
- Tver is a city and the administrative centre of Tver Oblast, Russia.
- Tver was formerly the capital of a powerful medieval state and a model provincial town in the Russian Empire, with a population of 60,000 on 14 January 1913.
- The city is where three rivers meet, splitting the town into northern and southern parts by the Volga River, and divided again into quarters by the Tvertsa River, which splits the left (northern) bank into east and west halves, and the Tmaka River, which does the same along the southern bank.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Tver State Medical University Russia has become a famous MBBS study-abroad location for Indian students. Russia is the country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Russia.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian universities have the best and easiest admission procedure
- They are providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International exposure for those who are also from different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Tver State Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Tver State Medical University Russia (TSMU Russia)
Address: Ulitsa Sovetskaya, 4, Tver, Tver Oblast, Russia, 170100
Phone No: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Tver State Medical University Russia?
The MBBS course at Tver State Medical University is six years.
Is Tver State Medical University an English medium?
The medium of instruction in the university a for all international students. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is Tver State Medical University a Russian government university?
It is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
Is the climate of Tver City equivalent to the environment of cities in India?
The Tver city has a temperate continental climate with an average temperature in February of -7.6°C & in July. It will be 18°C.
Can I practise medicine in India?
Yes, you can practice in your country after completing your course. You need to clear the NEXT exam for practising medicine in India.
- Tver State Medical University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia