Tver State Medical University Russia is one of Russia’s oldest and leading educational institutions. TSMU, Russia, was established in 1902. Today it is an extensive research, scientific and educational centre. The institute has been awarded the “Prestigious Nations Friendship National Award” for its outstanding contribution to international education. TSMU Russia is a public educational institution in Russia that works under the Ministry of Health and Social Development & Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Tver State Medical University Russia (TSMU Russia) – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Before we complete College Summary, let us look at the important details of Tver State Medical University Russia.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Name of Institute||Tver State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||TSMU Russia, Tver Medical University, Tver State University|
|Tver State Medical University Location||Tver, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1902|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. Of Faculties||07|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Tver State Medical University Courses Offered||Nursing, Medical, Pediatrics, Dental & Pharmaceutical|
|Tver State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 260|
World Rank: 6907
|Tver State Medical University Official Website||https://tvgmu.ru/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Tver State Medical University Courses (TSMU Russia) offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|1||Medicine (MBBS-6 Years)|
The medical faculties of the Tver State Medical University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Tver State Medical University Russia see some important points?
- Tver State Medical University believes in providing high-end education.
- ver State Medical University bags the global reputation of being among the top ten Medical Educational Establishments according to the annual official rating of the forty-eight Russian Medical Educational Establishments
- There are excellent educational facilities available.
- The quality of Russian education is beyond question, with much affordable fee structure, and student-oriented effective policies.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Tver State Medical University Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Tver State Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Tver State Medical University Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
This section shows Tver State Medical University fees for International Students & Tver State Medical University for 2022. The Tver State Medical University mbbs fees & Tver State Medical University fees for Indian Students are given below:-
|Courses||Duration||Cost of 1st Educational Course, in rubles||Cost of 1st Educational Course in INR||Total Cost of Educational Service, in rubles *||Total Cost of Educational Service in INR|
|General Medicine||6||157 550||Rs. 159 /- (Approx.)||945 300||Rs. 946 /- (Approx.)|
|Paediatrics||6||157 550||Rs. 159 /- (Approx.)||945 300||Rs. 946 /- (Approx.)|
|Stomatology||5||188 690||Rs. 189 /- (Approx.)||943 450||Rs. 945 /- (Approx.)|
|Pharmacy||5||137 260||Rs. 139 /- (Approx.)||686 300||Rs. 688 /- (Approx.)|
|General Medicine for Foreign Students with English medium of education||6||210 960||Rs. 212 /- (Approx.)||1 265 760||Rs. 12,66,850 /- (Approx.)|
Tver State Medical University Russia (TSMU Russia) – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Tver State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Tver City
- Tver is a city and the administrative centre of Tver Oblast, Russia.
- Tver was formerly the capital of a powerful medieval state and a model provincial town in the Russian Empire, with a population of 60,000 on 14 January 1913.
- The city is where three rivers meet, splitting the town into northern and southern parts by the Volga River, and divided again into quarters by the Tvertsa River, which splits the left (northern) bank into east and west halves, and the Tmaka River, which does the same along the southern bank.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Tver State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Tver State Medical University Russia also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Tver State Medical University Russia?
The MBBS course at Tver State Medical University Russia is six years.
Is Tver State Medical University an English medium?
The medium of instruction in the university a for all international students. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is Tver State Medical University a Russian government university?
It is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
Is the climate of Tver city equivalent to the environment of cities in India?
The Tver city has a temperate continental climate with an average temperature in February of -7.6°C & in July. It will be 18°C.
Can I practise medicine in India?
Yes, you can practice in your country after completing your course. You need to clear the NEXT exam for practising medicine in India.
- Tver State Medical University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia