Mordovia N.P. Ogarev State University (MRSU) is a public university located in the city of Saransk in the Republic of Mordovia, Russia. Mordovia State University Russia was founded in 1931 as the Mordovian State Pedagogical Institute. In 1957, it was reorganized into the Mordovia State University. Mordovia State University Russia is founded and governed by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. Mordovia State University Russia is a member of the Association of European Universities and the Eurasian Association of Universities. It also has partnerships with universities all over the world, which allows students to participate in exchange programs and internships. Mordovia State University offers a number of English-language programs, including a six-year MBBS program.
Mordovia N.P. Ogarev State University boasts 18000 learners from 71 regions of Russia and 50 countries across the world. Mordovia State University is a highly-ranked university with a strong reputation for academic excellence. Throughout this article, you can get complete information about Mordovia State University, Like Admission Procedure, Student Support, Facilities, Courses Offered, Eligibility Criteria, Ranking and syllabus etc. Almost every Indian candidate is ambitious to do MBBS in Russia.
Table of Contents
- Courses Offered
- Why Study MBBS At Mordovia State University Russia?
- Mordovia State University Russia Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Procedure for Indian Students
- Mordovia State University Russia Fee Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Mordovia State University Russia Ranking 2024
- About Russia
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Let’s start by looking at the important information regarding Mordovia State University Russia before diving into its detailed information.
|Name of Institute||Mordovia N.P. Ogarev State University Russia|
|Popular Name||Mordovia State University, Mordovia State University Russia|
|Location||Republic of Mordovia, Russia|
|Mordovia State University Year of Establishment||1931|
|Language of Teaching||English & Russian Language|
|Mordovia State University Ranking||Country-|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now >+91-8859637232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
Mordovia State University Russia Facilities are mentioned in this section that is provided to the students that have already confirmed Mordovia N.P. Ogarev State University Admission 2024:-
Mordovia State University Russia provides top-notch medical courses with highly qualified instructors and modern facilities. Mordovia N.P. Ogarev State University is renowned for its exceptional undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Mordovia State University Russia?
- There is also an excellent opportunity to learn Russian while studying. Learning a new language is not only a skill but also helps you everywhere in the country and adds beauty to your resume.
- In Mordovia N.P.Ogerev State University is Natural sciences, Mathematics, and Economics are the most preferred and known courses.
- Mordovia State University has a beautiful campus and makes you feel connected.
- The fee structure is affordable.
- There are a lot of must-watch places nearby, like museums and zoological parks.
Mordovia State University Russia Eligibility Criteria
Mordovia State University has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. Suppose you want to study MBBS at Mordovia N.P.Ogarev State University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||Russian/English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Admission Starts||February to September|
Admission Procedure for Indian Students
If you want admission to Mordovia State University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). If you want to study in Russia, check the MBBS in Russia Admission Process. Russia is also a major center for education and culture. The country has over 1,000 universities and colleges, is home to some of the world’s most prestigious museums and theaters. Russia is a beautiful and fascinating country with something to offer everyone. Whether you are interested in history, culture, or nature, you are sure to find something to love in Russia.
Mordovia State University Russia Fee Structure
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Mordovia State University fee structure 2024. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page: Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$4200||$4200||$4200||$4200||$4200||$4200|
NOTE: 1$=83. The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Mordovia N.P.Ogarev State University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows:
|1st Semester||First aid in the pre-hospital phase, Medical physics and mathematics, Medical Chemistry, Basic Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Economics, History of Russia, Latin Language, Anatomy, Medical Biology, Russian Language.|
|2nd Semester||Anatomy, Latin language, Medical Biology, Medical informatics, Jurisprudence, Mineral Metabolism, History of Medicine, Psychology and Pedagogy, Histology, Embryology, Cytology.|
|3rd Semester||Anatomy, History of Medicine, Psychology and pedagogy, Bioethics, Clinical Physiology, Microbiology and Virology, Hygiene, Propaedeutics of internal Diseases and radiodiagnosis, Life safety and disaster medicine Russian Language.|
|4th Semester||Philosophy, Biochemistry, Histology, Embryology, Cytology, Anatomy of systems of neuroimmunoendocrinology, Histophysiology of digestive systems, Information technology in medicine, Philosophy, Biochemistry.|
Ranking and Reputation
Mordovia State University Ranking all over Russia and Mordovia State University World Ranking are mentioned in this section:-
|Name of Institute||Mordovia N.P.Ogerev State University Russia|
Mordovia State University Russia Ranking 2024
According to 4icu.org/, the following is the country and world ranking for Mordovia State University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Russia is a vast country spanning Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It is the largest country in the world by area, covering over 17 million square kilometers. Russia shares borders with 14 countries, including Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China, North Korea and Japan. Russia is a popular tourist destination, with attractions such as the Red Square in Moscow, the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, and the Trans-Siberian Railway.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi)|
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Mordovia N.P.Ogerev City
- Mordovia N.P. Ogarev City is another name for Saransk, the capital of the Republic of Mordovia, Russia.
- It is located on the Insar River, about 650 kilometers southeast of Moscow. Saransk is a regional center for education, culture, and industry.
- The city is also home to a number of museums and theaters, including the Mordovian Republican Museum of Fine Arts and the Mordovian National Theater. Saransk is known for its traditional Mordovian culture and cuisine.
- Saransk is connected by road and possibly rail to other cities in the region. The city’s transportation infrastructure is essential for facilitating trade and the movement of people.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- Mordovia N.P.Ogerev State University Russia work with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Mordovia State University Russia also has some of disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Mordovia N.P.Ogarev State University Russia
Address: Bolshevik Street, 68/1
Phone: +91-8859637232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Where is Mordovia State University Russia located?
Mordovia State University is located at Bolshevik Street, 68/1 Russia.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Mordovia State University Russia accept transferees?
Mordovia N.P.Ogarev State University Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Mordovia State University Russia?
Yes, Mordovia Medical University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is MBBS good in Russia?
Russia is known for providing quality education at a low cost. Its excellence in teaching and research makes it a popular destination for MBBS.
How much does MBBS cost in Russia?
It might cost you somewhere around 20-25 lakh.
What is MBBS called in Russia?
MBBS is known as ‘MD in Russia’. It is the same thing, just the difference in terminology.
How many years is MBBS in Russia?
The duration of MBBS in Russia is of 6 years.
Is Russia Good for medical studies?
Russia is well-known for providing world-class education at a very considerable cost.