The West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Aktobe marked the beginning of medical education and science development in Kazakhstan and trained more than 25,000 students in higher medical education, successfully working in different countries. West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University began on Sep 1, 1957, in Aktobe, Kazakhstan. The University is also known as WKSMU Aktobe. They have better ways of understanding and help them for solving their issues related to their field of study.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- About Kazakhstan
- Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Name of Institute||West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Aktobe|
|Popular Name||WKSMU Aktobe|
|Year of Establishment||1957|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|No. Of Faculties||450+|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 20|
World Rank: 6973
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
These are West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Courses Offered that are offered to students who are interested in studying or already studying at Kazakhstan University.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5 Years|
|Health Care Management||5 Years|
|Preventive Medicine||5 Years|
|Nursing Care||5 Years|
Courses Offered at West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University.
The various faculties of medicine in which West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University provides education.
Why WEST KAZAKHSTAN MARAT OSPANOV STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- The level of colleges and universities in Kazakhstan is high, providing education at U. K. And U.S.A levels at half of the prices.
- Students from all over the world choose Kazakhstan colleges and universities for MBBS. One of the most widely chosen universities is West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov state medical university admission of Indian students is high.
- Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov state medical university admission is accessible to most of the universities are recognized by top medical commissions in the world, such as
- Many universities provide hostel facilities like West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov state medical university hostel.
- The facility universities provide is really good, like the West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov state medical university hostel.
- English is Kazakhstan’s most commonly taught language, especially for foreign students. Apart from this, Russian and Kazakh are the primary languages people used to speak in Kazakhstan. One of them is West.
Faculty & Staff
The Institute continued to strengthen the material and scientific base of the Institute. The building of a Research Laboratory, two training and laboratory buildings, and three dormitories were built, the construction of the central administration building was started, and seven departments, faculty of postgraduate education of doctors, nurses and advanced training of teachers were organized.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to Study MBBS in West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Aktobe (WKSMU Aktobe), check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before Dec 31 of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
The fee structure of the West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Aktobe for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Course Fee in USD (approx)||2,833 USD|
|Course Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||1,98,310 INR|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||40,000 INR|
|Total Fees||2,38,310 INR|
NOTE: Mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but there are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Aktobe City
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University is located in Aktobe, Kazakhstan.
- Aktobe city is situated in western Kazakhstan, well known for its business, cultural, and industrial centre.
- Aktobe city is well equipped with great infrastructure and has all the basic facilities for worldwide students.
- The Population range of Aktobe city is 50805 people.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Aktobe. you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take addmission to Kazakhstan
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Aktobe. various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the language is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the teaching medium in West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov state medical university?
A. English medium of teaching is used in the West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov state medical university.
Q. What is the MBBS course duration at West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov state medical university?
A. The MBBS course duration is six years, including five years of academic and 1-year of compulsory Internship.
Q. Is Indian food available in West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov state medical university?
A. Yes, Indian food is available in the university campus cafeteria.
Q. Where is West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov state medical university located?
A. 030019 Kazakhstan, Aktobe, Maresyev str., 68
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Aktobe, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia