Belgorod State National Research University Russia is one of the leading medical universities in Russia. It was founded in the year 1872. Belgorod State National is also popularly known as BelSU. Belgorod National Research University trains more than 2800 international students from 91 countries, more than 23 thousand students from all regions of Russia, and more than 5000 graduates annually in various programs, including MBBS in Russia. BSNRU Russia is to solve research problems of international and national significance and harmoniously integrate the university’s educational, research, social and cultural functions to train highly qualified professionals capable of ensuring the competitiveness of Russia.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Belgorod State National Research University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Belgorod State National Research University.
|Name of Institute||Belgorod State National Research University|
|Popular Name||BelSU Russia, Belgorod National Research University, Belgorod State Medical University|
|Year of Establishment||1876|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||03 & 07 Institute|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Belgorod State National Research University Ranking||Country Rank · 23|
World Rank · 1639
|Belgorod State National Research University Official Website||www.bsu.edu.ru|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Belgorod State National Research University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Course Code and Title||Duration|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||2 Years|
|Anesthesiology and Resuscitation||2 Years|
|Laboratory Genetics||2 Years|
|Anatomical Pathology||2 Years|
|Medical Ultrasound (Sonography)||2 Years|
|Functional Diagnostics||2 Years|
|Infectious Medicine (Infectiology)||2 Years|
|Clinical Pharmacology||2 Years|
|General Therapy||2 Years|
|Physical Medicine||2 Years|
|General Practice (Family Medicine)||2 Years|
|X-ray endovascular Diagnosis and Management||2 Years|
|General Dentistry||2 Years|
|Dental Hygiene and Therapy||2 Years|
|Dental Surgery||2 Years|
|Dental Prosthetics||2 Years|
|Pharmacy Management and Economics||2 Years|
The medical facilities of Belgorod State National Research University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Belgorod State National Research University see some important points?
- The Belgorod State University has a long history and is one of the oldest universities in Russia.
- The medical degree that students get after completing the MBBS course in this university is recognized globally.
- Students studying at Belgorod State National Research University can take advantage of student exchange programs as the university has tie-ups with many American and European universities.
- The technologies and methodologies used at this university are always updated as this is a growing institution.
- At leading hospitals of the Belgorod region, clinical practices are conducted.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Belgorod State Medical University Russia, check the Belgorod State National Research University eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The Belgorod National Research University fees 2022 for the undergraduate medical course are stated in the section. Hence, for Belgorod National Research University fee Structure & Belgorod State National Research University mbbs fees, the data as mentioned below:-
|Course Code and Title||Belgorod State National Research University Tuition fees (RUB)||Belgorod State National Research University fees for Indian Students|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Anesthesiology and Resuscitation||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Laboratory Genetics||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Anatomical Pathology||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Roentgenology||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Medical Ultrasound (Sonography)||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Functional Diagnostics||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Neonatology||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Paediatrics||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Psychiatry||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Psychotherapy||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Infectious Medicine (Infectiology)||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Cardiology||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Clinical Pharmacology||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Neurology||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|General Therapy||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Physical Medicine||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|General Practice (Family Medicine)||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Neurosurgery||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Oncology||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Otorhinolaryngology||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Ophthalmology||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|X-ray endovascular Diagnosis and Management||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Surgery||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Urology||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Endoscopy||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|General Dentistry||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Dental Hygiene and Therapy||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Dental Surgery||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Dental Prosthetics||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Bacteriology||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
|Pharmacy Management and Economics||209 700||Rs. 2,13,858 /-|
NOTE: Mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change. The costs of Belgorod State National Research University for Indian Students are calculated by converting RUB into INR.
Belgorod State National Research University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Belgorod State National Research University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Belgorod City
- Belgorod is a city and the administrative centre of Belgorod Oblast, Russia.
- Dagestan has a population of nearly 3.7 lakhs with 153.1 km².
- Belgorod’s humid continental climate features moderate precipitation. Winters are rather cold and changeable, with frequent warnings followed by rains.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Belgorod State National Research University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Belgorod State National Research University its also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Where is Belgorod National Research University Russia located?
Belgorod National Research University Russia is located at 85 Pobedy St., Belgorod, 308015, Russia.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Belgorod National Research University Russia accept transferees?
Belgorod National Research University Russia accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at BelSU Russia?
BelSU Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
- Belgorod State National Research University
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia