Far Eastern State Medical University Russia was founded in 1930. Currently, the university is headed by Rector Konstantin V. Zhmerenetsky, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, M.D. PhD. Education is conducted according to the License and State accreditation in the following specialities: General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy and Biomedicine, Clinical Psychology, Social Work, and Healthcare Management.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Far Eastern State Medical University Russia- Ranking 2022
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
|Name of Institute||Far Eastern State University Russia|
|Popular Name||Far Eastern State University, Far Eastern Medical College Russia, Far Eastern Medical University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||September 30, 1995|
|Location||670000, Far Eastern Federal District, Republic of Buryatia, Ulan-Ude, st. Smolina, 24, “a”|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||07|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Ranking||Country – 253|
World – 5803
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|(MBBS)||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Far Eastern Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English & Russian|
|Particular||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fee (approx)||325,000||325,000||325,000||325,000||325,000||325,000|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||Rs.3.25 Lakhs||Rs.3.25 Lakhs||Rs.3.25 Lakhs||Rs.3.25 Lakhs||Rs.3.25 Lakhs||Rs.3.25 Lakhs|
|Hostel Fees||45000 RUBLE||45000 RUBLE||45000 RUBLE||45000 RUBLE||45000 RUBLE||45000 RUBLE|
|Hostel Fee in Rupees||Rs.45,000 (approx.)||Rs.45,000 (approx.)||Rs.45,000 (approx.)||Rs.45,000 (approx.)||Rs.45,000 (approx.)||Rs.45,000 (approx.)|
|Total Fees in Indian Rupees||Rs.3.70 Lakhs||Rs.3.70 Lakhs||Rs.3.70 Lakhs||Rs.3.70 Lakhs||Rs.3.70 Lakhs||Rs.3.70 Lakhs|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Khabarovsk Krai City
- Khabarovsk Krai is a federal subject of Russia. It is geographically located in the Far East region of the country and is a part of the Far Eastern Federal District.
- The city of Khabarovsk played a crucial role in East – Russian history and is famous for its historical sights, monuments of architecture of different eras, religious buildings, lovely parks, gardens, and artificial lakes, which surprise its visitors with impressive fountain shows.
- The population of Khabarovsk Krai is 1,343,869.
Far Eastern State Medical University Russia- Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Far Eastern State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Khakassia State University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Khakassia State University Russia also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Where is Far Eastern State Medical University Russia located?
Far Eastern State Medical University Russia is located at Karl Marx St, 35, Khabarovsk, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia, 680000.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Far Eastern State Medical University Russia accept transferees?
Can non-Catholics study and work at Far Eastern State Medical University Russia?
Yes, Far Eastern State Medical University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is it possible to work while studying at Far Eastern State Medical University Russia?
Yes, it is possible to work for a student while studying only if the company they chose agrees with the student’s situation.
- Far Eastern State Medical University Russia, Official Website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- Russian Currency (Ruble), Wikipedia