Far Eastern State Medical University was founded in 1930. Currently, the university is headed by Rector Konstantin V. Zhmerenetsky, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, M.D. PhD education is conducted according to the License and State accreditation in the following specialities: General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy and Biomedicine, Clinical Psychology, Social Work, and Healthcare Management.
Far Eastern State Medical University is one of the leading medical universities in the Far Eastern region of the country. With its rich history, commitment to excellence in education, and focus on medical research, Far Eastern State Medical University has become a prestigious destination for aspiring medical professionals.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Far Eastern State Medical University Fees Structure
- Far Eastern State Medical University Ranking
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Before we finish the college summary, let’s look at the Important information about Far Eastern State Medical University in Russia.
|Name of Institute||Far Eastern State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||Far Eastern State University|
|Far Eastern State Medical University Year of Establishment||1930|
|Location||Karl Marx St, 35, Khabarovsk, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia, 680000|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||07|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Far Eastern State Medical University Ranking||Country – 216|
World – 6243
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Far Eastern State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|(MBBS)||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Far Eastern State Medical University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English & Russian|
Far Eastern State Medical University Fees Structure
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Far Eastern State Medical University Fees. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particular||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fee (approx)||325,000||325,000||325,000||325,000||325,000||325,000|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||Rs.3.25 Lakhs||Rs.3.25 Lakhs||Rs.3.25 Lakhs||Rs.3.25 Lakhs||Rs.3.25 Lakhs||Rs.3.25 Lakhs|
|Hostel Fees||45000 RUBLE||45000 RUBLE||45000 RUBLE||45000 RUBLE||45000 RUBLE||45000 RUBLE|
|Hostel Fee in Rupees||Rs.45,000 (approx.)||Rs.45,000 (approx.)||Rs.45,000 (approx.)||Rs.45,000 (approx.)||Rs.45,000 (approx.)||Rs.45,000 (approx.)|
|Total Fees in Indian Rupees||Rs.3.70 Lakhs||Rs.3.70 Lakhs||Rs.3.70 Lakhs||Rs.3.70 Lakhs||Rs.3.70 Lakhs||Rs.3.70 Lakhs|
Far Eastern State Medical University Ranking
According to 4icu.org, the Far Eastern State Medical University Ranking in Russia and all over the world :
|Far Eastern State Medical University Ranking in Russia||Far Eastern State Medical University World Ranking|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi) (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||Male- 99.7%, Female- 99.6% (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Khabarovsk Krai City
- Khabarovsk Krai is a federal subject of Russia. It is geographically located in the Far East region of the country and is a part of the Far Eastern Federal District.
- The city of Khabarovsk played a crucial role in East Russian history and is famous for its historical sights, monuments of architecture of different eras, religious buildings, lovely parks, gardens, and artificial lakes, which surprise its visitors with impressive fountain shows.
- The population of Khabarovsk Krai is 1,343,869.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Far Eastern State Medical University has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russia. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Far Eastern State Medical University also has some disadvantages; these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Where is Far Eastern State Medical University located?
Far Eastern State Medical University is located at Karl Marx St, 35, Khabarovsk, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia, 680000.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Far Eastern State Medical University accept transferees?
Far Eastern State Medical University accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Far Eastern State Medical University?
Yes, Far Eastern State Medical University does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is it possible to work while studying at Far Eastern State Medical University?
Yes, it is possible to work for a student while studying only if the company they chose agrees with the student’s situation.