Kislovodsk Medical College has a rich culture and a 60-year-old history. The town is a historical, cultural, industrial, and educational centre of Siberia. It is a healthy–developed city, and the city is modern in every sense. Kislovodsk Medical College campus is situated in the historic centre of the city where almost 60 years ago, Krasnoyarsk was founded. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Kislovodsk Medical College Russia Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Kislovodsk Medical College Russia – Ranking 2023
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we complete College Summary, let us look at the essential details of Kislovodsk Medical College Russia.
|Name of Institute||Kislovodsk Medical College Russia|
|Kislovodsk Medical College Ranking Year of Establishment||1932|
|Kislovodsk Medical College Ranking||Country – 63|
World – 3073
|Language of Teaching||Russian/ English|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Kislovodsk Medical College Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Kislovodsk Medical College Russia is famous for its undergraduate medical programs. If you want more details all about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium) |
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical facilities of Kislovodsk Medical College Russia are:-
If you want admission to Orenburg State Medical University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam. Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
Kislovodsk Medical College Russia Eligibility Criteria
Kislovodsk Medical College Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Kislovodsk Medical College, Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||Russian/English|
Kislovodsk Medical College Fee Structure 2023 the data as mentioned below:-
Kislovodsk Medical College Russia – Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Kislovodsk Medical College-:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||72 km2 (28 sq mi)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Kislovodsk City
- Kislovodsk city, Stavropol Kray (territory), southwestern Russia. It lies along the Podkumok River in the Caucasus foothills just southwest of Pyatigorsk.
- Kislovodsk is carbonaceous mineral water. Narzan is bottled and distributed throughout the country.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Kislovodsk Medical College Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admission to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Kislovodsk Medical College Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Kislovodsk Medical College Russia located?
Ulitsa Kutuzova, 48б, Kislovodsk, Stavropol Krai, Russia, 357700
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Kislovodsk Medical College Russia accept transfers?
Kislovodsk Medical College Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Kislovodsk Medical College, Russia?
Yes, Kislovodsk Medical College Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
How many years is MBBS in Russia?
The duration of MBBS in Russia is of 6 years.
Is Russia Good for medical studies?
Russia is well-known for providing world-class education at a very considerable cost.
Is Neet required for MBBS in Russia in 2023?
Yes, NEET is required for MBBS in Russia.
Why is MBBS cheap in Russia?
The cost of pursuing MBBS in Russia is low because the Russian government provides subsidies for education.
Which country has the lowest fees for MBBS?
Russia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Poland, China and Ukraine are a few countries that provide low-cost MBBS education.