List of Dental College in Lakshadweep: Lakshadweep comes from Lakshadwipa, “one hundred thousand islands” in Sanskrit. The islands form the smallest Union Territory of India. The Lakshadweep is famous for its rich marine life due to the stable temperature of the waters, also known for pearl fishing and is a major supplier of seafood. The State has minimum colleges. The two well-known colleges on the island are the Government Jawaharlal Nehru College and the Mahatma Gandhi College, which offer degree courses in various arts, science and technology. But according to the reports of the Dental Council of India.
The State does not have any Dental colleges. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Top Dental colleges in Lakshadweep. Here in this article, we will learn about the Top BDS Colleges in Lakshadweep to study the best Dental courses.
Table of Contents
- Lakshadweep NEET 2022 Summary
- Top Dental Colleges in Lakshadweep
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Lakshadweep NEET 2022 Counselling
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we speak about top BDS Colleges in Lakshadweep, Let us first have some of the major highlights of the course as follows.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Semester System||Year S|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||BDS from a recognized University|
Lakshadweep NEET 2022 Summary
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET to get selected in some of the Top Dental Colleges in Lakshadweep. If you also want to pursue BDS, this article is for you only. The state has the image of producing world-class leaders and educationalists. The state is the favourite educational destination for the entire east and northeastern students.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Lakshadweep NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Lakshadweep NEET PG Counselling
Top Dental Colleges in Lakshadweep
Sorry, the State does not have any Dental colleges. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Dental colleges in Lakshadweep. Aspirants who belong to Lakshadweep state may get admission to any other state Dental college. Here is an updated list of some State-wise Dental Colleges officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review, click the college link.
|States||Get Information Here|
|Top Dental Colleges in Delhi||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Karnataka||Click Here|
|Entire Dental Colleges Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Entire Dental Colleges Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Maharastra||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Gujarat||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Kerala||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Assam||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges Manipur||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Lakshadweep NEET 2022 Counselling
Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For any queries related NEET-UG 2022 entrance exam, you comment on the box mentioned below. Our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the NEET UG 2022 entrance exam immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by DCI in Lakshadweep?
A. Yes, the government or private colleges approved by NMC in Lakshadweep.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Lakshadweep?
A. There are no seats available in the Government Colleges of Lakshadweep.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Lakshadweep?
A. There are no seats available in the Private Colleges of Lakshadweep.
Q. Is there any dental colleges available in any of the nearby states?
A. There are many dental colleges in the nearby states; one of them is Delhi, Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.