North Kazakhstan State University, named for M. Kozybaev, in Petropavl, Kazakhstan, was established in 1937 by the Council of People’s Commissars of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic Petropavlovsk Teachers Training Institute. M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl (NKSU Petropavl) is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The North Kazakhstan State University actively attracts practitioners of enterprises and organisations with extensive experience in the educational process: conducting lectures, practical classes, guiding practice, theses, and master’s theses
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- About Kazakhstan
- Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we go through the detailed information of M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl, let’s look at the College’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl|
|Popular Name||NKSU, Petropavl|
|Year of Establishment||1937|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 27|
World Rank: 6510
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
The M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl (NKSU Petropavl) offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Five years|
Courses Offered at SC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent.
The various faculties of medicine in which South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Shymkent provides education to its students.
Faculty & Staff
The faculty has a clinical Department of Internal diseases. The department gathered students from Kazakhstan and more than 60 students from India in the first year. Upon study, the faculty of training specialists of bachelor’s will carry out medical activities in many medical institutions in Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to Study MBBS at M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
North Kazakhstan State Medical University Fee Structure is mentioned below for the undergraduate medical course.
|Pharmacy Fee (tg)||Fees|
|Tuition Fee (Full Cost)||609 000|
|The reduced terms of the training fee||609 000|
|General Medicine (MBBS) Fee (tg)||–|
|Tuition Fee (Full Cost)||650 000|
|The reduced terms of the training fee||650 000|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but there are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Petropavl City
- M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University is situated in Petropavl, Kazakhstan.
- Petropavl city is also called Petropavlovsk, and it’s situated on the Ishim River in northern Kazakhstan, which is close to the border with Russia.
- Petropavl is the capital of North Kazakhstan, with a population of nearly 218 956.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
North Kazakhstan State University Petropavl’s you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take addmission to Kazakhstan
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The North Kazakhstan State University Petropavl’s various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is it possible to practice medicine in India after completing MBBS from North Kazakh State Medical University?
A. Students must pass the NMC screening test in India after completing their degree from North Kazakh State Medical University to get a license for practising medicine in India.
Q. Are there any Indian students at this university?
A. Every year, several Indian students get admission to North Kazakhstan State University.
Q. Is an MBBS degree from the North Kazakh State University valid in India?
A. Yes, it is valid in India, provided the National Medical Commission from a university recognizes the degree.
Q. Is North Kazakhstan State University WHO-approved?
A. Yes, North Kazakhstan State University is recognized by MCI/NMC (National Medical Commission) as well as WHO (World Health Organization).
Q. Is Kazakhstan Good for MBBS?
A. Kazakhstan is an ideal destination for studying MBBS as the country offers a set of Top Medical Universities catering to national and international students. Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan provide diversified cultures, high-quality education and outstanding opportunities to the enrolled students.
- M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University Petropavl, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website