Amur State Medical University Russia was founded in 1975. It is one of the most recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Russia. Situated in Blagoveshchensk, Russia, Amur State University Russia is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Russia. Studying MBBS in Russia is easy, cheap and flexible. Amur State University Russia has more than 60 departments and seven faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The university can cover more than 6000 students every year for medical education.
The university can cover more than 6000 students every year for medical education. The academy’s academic staff include 42 MDs, 27 professors, 58 associate professors, 142 PhD scholars, and 22 distinguished doctors of the Russian Federation. In this Academy, doctors are trained according to European standards, as Amur State Medical Academy is admitted to the list of medical schools in Europe.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Amur State Medical University Russia
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure for Indian Students
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Amur State Medical University Russia
Amur State University Russia has more than 60 departments and seven faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The staff embraces 100+ doctors teaching medical subjects in both Russian and English language.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the major details of Amur State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Amur State Medical University Russia, Amur State University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1975|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||07|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Ministry of Education and Science Russia
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The section mentioned below shows Amur State Medical University Facilities that are provided to the students if they ensure their Amur State Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: Amur State Medical University Hostel provides students with well-furnished rooms & healthy meals three times a day.
Amur State Medical University 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Amur State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Amur State Medical University Russia? See some important points?
- Amur State Medical University has Practical gain of experience with theoretical knowledge.
- The university runs Programs for Double Degrees.
- Apart from studying a chosen academic field, students can gain extra qualifications that take two years each.
- The training of graduate students is conducted in 28 departments, and post-graduation – in 6 departments.
- There are 42 MDs, 27 professors, 58 associate professors, 142 PhD, and 22 distinguished doctors of the Russian Federation working at Amur State Medical Academy.
Faculty & Staff
Amur State University Russia has more than 60 departments and seven faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
Admission Procedure for Indian Students
If you want admission to Amur State Medical University, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Amur State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before admission to Amur State University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Class 10th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Amur State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Amur State University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Total fees in USD||$20,424|
|Total fees in Indian Rupees||16,71,500/- (approx.)|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Amur State University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The Amur State Medical University Ranking all across Russia & Amur State Medical University World Ranking all around the world is mentioned in this section:-
|Name of Institute||Amur State Medical University Russia|
Amur State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Blagoveshchensk City
- Blagoveshchensk is a city and the administrative centre of Amur Oblast, Russia.
- It is located at the confluence of the Amur and the Zeya Rivers, opposite the Chinese city of Heihe.
- The city features frigid, dry winters and warm to hot, humid, and wet summers.
- The city’s economic focus has turned to border trade with China. The town is now home to a large Chinese expatriate community.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Amur State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Amur State Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Amur State Medical University Russia
Address: 675006 Amur region, Blagoveshchensk, st. Gorky, 95 Working
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Amur State Medical University Russia located?
Amur State Medical University Russia is located along 675006 Amur region, Blagoveshchensk, st. Gorky, 95 Working.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now case to case available on a chance-to-case basis.
Does ASMU Russia accept transferees?
ASMU Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at ASMU Russia?
Yes, ASMU Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is it possible to work while studying at Amur State Medical University Russia?
Yes, it is possible to work while studying only if the company you chose agrees with the student’s condition.
- Amur State Medical University Russia, Official Website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- Russian Currency (Ruble), Wikipedia