Tyumen State Medical University Russia was founded in the year of 1963 as the Tyumen State Medical Institute. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. The first rector (from 1963 to 1970) was Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor E.A. Zhukov, who was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor for the University’s organisation. Tyumen is the administrative centre and the largest city of Tyumen Oblast, Russia. TSMU Russia is located 2,500 kilometres east of Moscow on the Tura River.
This article provides information about Tyumen State Medical University Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Tyumen State Medical University Russia
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Tyumen State Medical University Russia
Higher professional education is implemented in 4 specialities (General Medicine/ Pediatrics/ Pharmacy/ Dentistry) and one area of training, “Nursing” (bachelor’s degree). According to higher education programs, about 3500 students study full-time and part-time students every year.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Tyumen State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Tyumen State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||TSMU Russia, Tyumen State University, Tyumen Medical University|
|Year of Establishment||1963|
|Institute Type||State Medical University|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Department||60|
|University Recognition||WHO & NMC approved|
|Courses Offered||General Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Dentistry etc|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Education and Science Russia
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: State Medical University
The Tyumen State Medical University Russia Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Tyumen State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Tyumen University Admission 2023:
Note: Tyumen State Medical Academy Hostel has the best living arrangements for all local & international students.
Tyumen State Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Tyumen State Medical University?
- The Tyumen State Medical University maintains successful relationships with many educational and research institutions in the USA, Germany, Kazakhstan and France, as well as with leading Russian scientific institutes and medical schools.
- Tyumen State Medical University has first-rate and experienced professors providing clinical training in Tyumen.
- There are 72 departments at the Tyumen State Medical University.
- The university has an affordable fee structure. students do not have to take any entrance exams.
- Students also receive hostel facilities and Indian food.
Faculty & Staff
The teaching staff of 60 departments carries out educational activities, and 50% are clinical departments. Among the teachers of the University – 127 doctors of sciences and 297 candidates of sciences, one academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 4 employees of the University hold the title of Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation, 58 people – the title of Honored Doctor, Honored Worker of Health Care or Higher School of the Russian Federation.
If you want admission to Tyumen State Medical University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Tyumen State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before taking admission at Tyumen State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Tyumen State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Tyumen University. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particular||1st Year in USD||2nd – 6th Year in USD||1st Year in INR||2nd – 6th Year in INR|
|Tuition Fee||$5900||$3600||Rs. 4,83,800/-||Rs. 2,95,200/-|
|Hostel||$500||$300||Rs. 41,000/-||Rs. 24,600/-|
|Other Fees||$100||$100||Rs. 8,200/-||Rs. 8,200/-|
|Total Fees||$6,500||$4,000||Rs. 5,33,000/-||Rs. 3,28,000/-|
1$ = Rs. 82
The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
Cost of Living Tyumen City
|Activity||Cost for Tyumen State Medical University Indian Students|
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||Ranges between Rs.24 – Rs.604|
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for two people)||Rs. 2300 – Rs.2400|
|Monthly rent for a one-bedroom apartment||costs between Rs.13,890 – Rs.20,600|
|A one-way ticket for any local transport||Rs.26|
|A monthly pass for local transport||Rs.1620|
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Tyumen State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Tyumen State Medical University Ranking all around the country of Russia as well as Tyumen State Medical University World Ranking is provided below:
|Name of Institute||Tyumen State Medical University Russia (Tyumen University)|
Tyumen State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Tyumen State Medical University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Tyumen City
- Tyumen city is a city in Russia, which is the capital of the Tyumen region. It is the first Russian city in Siberia.
- Tyumen city is located in Western Siberia on the Tura River flowing into the Tobol River.
- The distance of this city from Moscow is 2,081 km. The population of Tyumen city is about 6,97,600 according to the 2015 census within an area of 235 sq. km.
- Tyumen city is the administrative centre of the Tyumen Region and it divides Russia into the European and Asian parts.
- Tyumen city is the oil and gas capital of Russia. The city has a variety of religions. The city hosts Orthodox and Catholic mosques, churches, a synagogue, and other religious facilities.
- Tyumen city lies 85m above sea level. The climate in Tyumen city is cold and temperate.
- Tyumen is a city that has significant rainfall. The average annual temperature in Tyumen city is 0.9 °C.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Tyumen State Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Tyumen State Medical University also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Tyumen State Medical University Russia (TSMU Russia)
Address: Ulitsa Odesskaya, 54, Tyumen, Tyumen Oblast, Russia, 625023
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How are the practical facilities at Tyumen state medical university?
The Tyumen State Medical University comprises the Central Research, the Academic Multidisciplinary Clinic, the Research Library, the Practical Skills Center, the Remote Technologies and the Phantom Rooms Center, the Development Laboratory, the Simulation Center, and the Museum of Anatomy, etc.
Can I get a WiFi facility on the hostel campus of the university?
Yes, the hostel campus is fully entitled to WiFi, and students can avail of the internet facility 24×7.
Can students cook their food at the hostel?
Yes, students can prepare their food as each floor has a separate kitchen intended for students to prepare their meals.
What are the facilities provided at the hostels?
The facilities provided at the hostels are accommodation, Kitchen and Centralized Room heating, Bedding, Furniture, etc.
Where is Tyumen State Medical University located?
Tyumen State Medical University is located at Ulitsa Odesskaya, 54, Tyumen, Tyumen Oblast, Russia, 625023.
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.
- About Tyumen, Wikipedia
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank