The Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia is a leading university for dentistry in Russia. The university’s history dates back to the emergence of dental schools in Russia in the 19th century. It was turned into the House of Soviet Dentistry and was called upon to tackle the tremendous task of organizing dental health services for the population.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Condition
- Fee Structure
- Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia Ranking – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question ( FAQs)
|Name of Institute||Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1922|
|Language of Teaching||Russian/ English|
|No. of Faculties||NA|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 255|
World Rank: 5110
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Why Study MBBS At Moscow State University of Medicine Russia?
- Apart from studying a main chosen academic field students can gain extra qualifications that take two years each.
- Affordable Fee Structure for foreign candidates.
- World-class facilities are available for international students.
- Practical gain of experience with theoretical knowledge.
- It is one of the best Medical Universities in Russia where foreign candidates can apply to study the quality medical program at a manageable cost.
Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||Russian/English|
Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia Ranking – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia Ranking :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Moscow City
- The city stands on the Moskva River in Central Russia.
- The population of Moscow is 1.19 crores; Moscow is among the world’s largest cities; being the most populous city entirely in Europe.
- Moscow has a humid continental climate (Köppen classification Dfb) with warm, sometimes hot, somewhat humid summers and long, cold winters.
- Today Moscow is not only the political centre of Russia but also the country’s most populous city and industrial, cultural, scientific, and educational capital.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question ( FAQs)
Where is Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia located?
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia accept transferees?
Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia accepts transferees case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia?
Yes, Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is it possible to work while studying at Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia?
Yes, it is possible to work for a student while studying only if the company they chose agrees with the student’s situation.
- Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia, Official Website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- Russian Currency (Ruble), Wikipedia