As a leading choice for MBBS in Russia, Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry has its origins in the 19th century, aligning with the establishment of dental schools in Russia. Originating from these roots, it evolved into the House of Soviet Dentistry, taking on the crucial role of organizing dental health services for the population.
The Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry can admit a considerable number of students each year for medical education. With operations managed by numerous departments and staffed by highly qualified faculties, it stands as a prominent institution. Notably, it is one of the 12 Full English Medium Medical universities in Russia, offering comprehensive medicine courses in English.
Before we finish the college Summary, let us look at the important details of Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry.
|Name of Institute
|Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia
|Year of Establishment
|No. of Faculties
|Medium of Teaching
|English & Russian
|Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
|MBBS, Psychology, Preparatory Courses
|USD- $ 10,000 (Per-Annual)
INR- Rs. 8,29,800/- (Per-Annual)
(Source: UniRank )
|February Intake – September Intake
|Yes (Male & Female)
|Medical Colleges in Russia
Affiliation and Recognition
These are the renowned bodies who’ve given reputation the Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Russia.
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- The Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of the Republic of Russia
Below is the list of faculties that Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Russia has to offer:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Psychology
- Preparatory Department
- Advanced Training in Medicine and Dentistry Faculty
- Clinical Psychology Faculty
- Dentistry I Faculty
- Economics and Management in Health Care Faculty
- Medical and Dental Auxiliaries Training Faculty
- Medicine I Faculty
- Penitentiary Medicine Faculty
Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry offers high-quality medical programs delivered by highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is renowned for its undergraduate medical programs, particularly the MBBS program.
|6 Years (English Medium)
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS at Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry?
- Apart from studying a main chosen academic field, students can gain extra qualifications that take two years each.
- Affordable Fee Structure for Foreign Candidates.
- World-class facilities are available for international students.
- Practical gain of experience with theoretical knowledge.
- It is one of the best Medical Universities in Russia where foreign candidates can apply to study the quality medical program at a manageable cost.
If you want to take the Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Admission, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET) for Indian Students.
Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry has consistently been one of the top choices for international students seeking to pursue Medical Degree Courses. If you are interested in studying MBBS at Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, please check the eligibility criteria provided below.
|Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|NEET (For Indian Students)
Before taking admission to Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, please carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
The Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Tuition fees structure for MBBS is mentioned below.
|Fees in USD (Annually)
|Fees in INR (Annually)
|$ 10000 /-
NOTE: The mentioned fee may be subject to change*.
According to UniRank, the Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry ranking in Russia and all over the world:
|Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Country Ranking
|Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry World Ranking
About Moscow City
- The city stands on the Moskva River in Central Russia.
- The population of Moscow is 1.19 crores; Moscow is among the world’s largest cities, being the most populous city entirely in Europe.
- Moscow has a humid continental climate (Köppen classification Dfb) with warm, sometimes hot, somewhat humid summers and long, cold winters.
- Today Moscow is not only the political centre of Russia but also the country’s most populous city and industrial, cultural, scientific, and educational capital.
Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Russia
Address: 127473, Moscow, st. Delegatskaya, d.20, building 1
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Where is the Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry located?
127473, Moscow, st. Delegatskaya, d.20, building 1
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does the Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry accept transferees?
Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry accepts transferees case-to-case basis.