Pitirim Sorokin Syktyvkar State University is one of the best universities in Russia. Syktyvkar State University is a public university in the city of Syktyvkar, the capital of the Komi Republic. With over 9,000 full-time students and more than 600 faculty members, it is the largest institution of higher education in the Komi Republic. Scientific and pedagogical workers carry out the educational process at the university with a total of more than 400 people. 78% of full-time teachers have a doctorate or are candidates for a science degree.
Pitirim Sorokin Syktyvkar State University emphasises international cooperation and has developed strong ties with educational institutions worldwide. It actively participates in exchange programs, joint research initiatives, and academic partnerships, fostering a diverse and multicultural learning environment. These collaborations offer students the chance to broaden their perspectives, experience different cultures, and establish valuable connections with scholars from around the globe.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Syktyvkar State University Fees Structure
- Syktyvkar State University Ranking
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Before we finalize the college summary, let’s review the important information about Syktyvkar State University.
|Name of Institute||Pitirim Sorokin Syktyvkar State University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||10 February 1972|
|Language of Teaching||Russian, English|
|No. of Faculties||NA|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Pitirim Sorokin Syktyvkar State University Ranking||World Rank: 3095|
Country Rank: 71
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Syktyvkar State University provides exceptional medical programs led by highly qualified faculty and equipped with top-notch infrastructure. Their undergraduate medical program, MBBS, is renowned for its quality education.
The medical faculties of Syktyvkar State University are:-
Why We Choose MBBS At Syktyvkar State University?
- The university provides a globally recognized education at an extremely affordable cost.
- The Syktyvkar State University is an active participant in several international conferences, seminars and exhibitions at various national and international levels.
- The graduates from this university are eligible to work in more than 130 countries in the world.
- This institute offers more than 50 specialities concerning residency programs and internship programs.
- Other facilities include a mini-football ground, 2 basketball courts, a gymnasium, and a tennis court.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Syktyvkar State University has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Syktyvkar State University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||Russian/English|
Syktyvkar State University Fees Structure
Syktyvkar State University fees are mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
Syktyvkar State University Ranking
According to 4icu.org, the Syktyvkar State University ranking in Russia and throughout the world:-
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi) (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||Male- 99.7%, Female- 99.6% (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Syktyvkar City
- Syktyvkar is the capital city of the Komi Republic, Russia, as well as its largest city.
- The population of Syktyvkar is 245,083.
- Syktyvkar is standing on the left bank of the Sysola River.
- In Syktyvkar, the summers are comfortable and partly cloudy, and the winters are frigid, snowy, and overcast.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Syktyvkar State University has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russia.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Syktyvkar State University also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Where is Syktyvkar State University
67001, Syktyvkar, Oktyabrsky pr., 55, office. 201-212
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Syktyvkar State University accept transferees?
Syktyvkar State University accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Syktyvkar State University, Russia?
Yes, Syktyvkar State University does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
- Syktyvkar State University Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia