University of International Business Almaty Kazakhstan is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University of International Business Kazakhstan was Founded in 1992 as a higher education institution in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The UIB Almaty is a private higher education institution. The University is also known as UIB Almaty, Kazakhstan. Many students apply for MBBS in the university from India and all other countries of the world. MBBS In Kazakhstan is the best option for Students.
The infrastructure of the University of International Business Kazakhstan is modern and well-equipped, providing students with cutting-edge facilities to enhance their learning experience. UIB Almaty features well-equipped labs, research centres, simulation centres, and a library with a large collection of medical books and resources. If you are considering pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan, here are some important things you need to know.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure for Indian Students
- Eligibility Criteria
- University of International Business Fee Structure
- Ranking & Reputation
- About Kazakhstan
- Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we go through the detailed information about the University of International Business Kazakhstan, let’s examine the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||University of International Business Almaty|
|Popular Name||UIB Kazakhstan,Almaty|
|Year of Establishment||1992|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|UIB Almaty Ranking||Country Rank: 18|
World Rank: 7927
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||UIB Kazakhstan, Almaty|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
These are University of International Business Almaty Facilities offered to students interested in studying or already studying at Kazakhstan University.
The University of International Business Kazakhstan(UIB Almaty) offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. UIB Kazakhstan is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5 Years|
Admission Procedure for Indian Students
Kazakhstan is among the most popular places for overseas students pursuing medical degrees. If you want to be admitted to the UIB Almaty. This page has information regarding the University of International Business admission 2023. You must be eligible to take the National Eligibility Entrance Exam.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to Study MBBS at the University of International Business and Economics, Almaty, Kazakhstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
University of International Business Fee Structure
The section contains the University of International Business Fees for the undergraduate medicine programme. As a result, for the University of International Business Fee Structure, the following information is provided:-
|Course||University of International Business MBBS Fees|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change..
Ranking & Reputation
In this section, we will tell you about the University of International Business ranking and reputation in Nepal and throughout the world.
|Name of Institute||University of International Business Almaty|
|UIB Kazakhstan Ranking||Country Rank – 18|
World Rank – 7927
University of International Business Almaty Ranking 2023
University of International Business Kazakhstan ranking in the following countries and throughout the world:
|Country Rank||University of International Business World Ranking|
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but they are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Almaty City
- The city is located in the mountainous area of southern Kazakhstan near the border with Kyrgyzstan.
- Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest metropolis, is set in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains.
- Almaty has a humid continental climate with more rainfall than the rest of the country.
- Almaty is the largest city in Kazakhstan, with a population of 1,421,868.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
University of International Business Kazakhstan. You need to know that pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities Various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be addmission to Kazakhstan
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not as expensive as other medical institutes.
- Medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees.
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The University of International Business Almaty. Various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the MBBS course duration at the UIB Almaty?
The MBBS course at the University of International Business Kazakhstan lasts five years.
Is the University of International Business, Almaty, an English medium?
The medium of instruction at the University of International Business Almaty for all international students is English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is the University of International Business Kazakhstan?
UIB Almaty is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
Could you tell me University of International Business Ranking?
The University of International Business Ranking is 7927(Source: edurank)
- University of International Business Almaty, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia