University of International Business Almaty Kazakhstan is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University of International Business Almaty was Founded in 1992 as a higher education institution in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The University of International Business is a private higher education institution. The University is also known as UIB Almaty, Kazakhstan. Many students apply for MBBS in the university from India and all other countries of the world.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- About Kazakhstan
- Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we go through the detailed information about the University of International Business Almaty, let’s examine the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||University of International Business, Almaty|
|Popular Name||UIB Almaty|
|Year of Establishment||1992|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 50|
World Rank: 8549
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
These are University of International Business Almaty Facilities that are offered to students interested in studying or already studying at Kazakhstan University.
The University of International Business, Almaty (UIB Almaty) offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5 Years|
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to Study MBBS at the University of International Business and Economics, Almaty, Kazakhstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
The University of International Business, Almaty’s fee structure for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
Note: The Fee Structure Subjected to Change.
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but there are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Almaty City
- The city is located in the mountainous area of southern Kazakhstan near the border with Kyrgyzstan.
- Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest metropolis, is set in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains.
- Almaty has a humid continental climate with more rainfall than the rest of the country.
- Almaty is the largest city in Kazakhstan, with a population of 1,421,868.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
University of International Business Almaty. you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take addmission to Kazakhstan
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The University of International Business Almaty. various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the MBBS course duration at the University of International Business, Almaty?
The MBBS course at the University of International Business, Almaty, lasts five years.
Is the University of International Business, Almaty an English medium?
The medium of instruction at the University of International Business, Almaty, for all international students in English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is the University of International Business, Almaty?
The college is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
What is the world rank of the University of International Business, Almaty?
The world rank of the university is 8549 (Source: UniRank)
- University of International Business Almaty, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia