The Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Almaty is a well-known, reputed Medical College in Kazakhstan, founded in mid-1963. In the year 2014, this institute got the status of a university. It was renamed “Kazakh medical university of continuing education”. Discussing MBBS education, we found this is a fresh-growing university because the university offers MBBS courses. The University is also known as KazMUCE Almaty.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- About Kazakhstan
- Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we go through the detailed information of Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Almaty, let’s look at the college’s essential details.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Name of Institute||Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, Almaty|
|Popular Name||KazMUCE Almaty|
|Year of Establishment||1963|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|No. Of Faculties||200|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization[3 (WHO)|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 79|
World Rank: 10243
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||+91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
The Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, Almaty (KazMUCE Almaty), offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs MBBS in Kazakhstan.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5 Years|
|Medico Prophylactic||5 Years|
|Management of Public Health||5 Years|
Courses Offered at Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Almaty.
The various faculties of the medicine Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education. provides education to its students.
Why study MBBS at the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education?
- They also provide interactive complexes, department of military training, virtual and augmented reality training.
- o deliver good scrutiny to each student, commonly, the academy maintains the class quantity between 8-10 learners.
- Highly rated qualified English-speaking teachers with experience.
- Build your career and learn with international learners and get multinational susceptibility.
- Hospital inside the Campus for research learning.
- Susceptibility to Hospitals from the first year of Education and empirical study on “Cadavers” (Human Body).
Faculty & Staff
The faculty staff conducts therapeutic and consultative clinical activities and provides consultations for the most severe patients throughout the country. In KazMUCE Almaty, more than 50 departments and courses cover the entire education cycle.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to Study MBBS at the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, Almaty, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
The Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, Almaty Fees Structure for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Course fee in USD (approx)||3500 USD|
|Course fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||2,45,000 INR|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||49,000 INR|
|Total Fees||2,94,000 INR|
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but there are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Almaty City
- The city is located in the mountainous area of southern Kazakhstan near the border with Kyrgyzstan.
- Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest metropolis, is set in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains.
- Almaty has a humid continental climate with more rainfall than the rest of the country.
- Almaty is the largest city in Kazakhstan, with a population of 1,421,868.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Almaty you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take addmission to Kazakhstan
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Almaty’s various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education worth a place to pursue an MBBS Career?
A. The Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education is the best destination for students to study MBBS, as they get a valued medical degree with wide-range job opportunities in other countries.
Q. What about the food facility while studying at the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education?
A. During your MBBS studies at this university, the students will get fresh food in the canteen and the hostel also comprises a mess facility on the University campus.
Q. Is the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education a safe place to study MBBS?
A. Yes, the University has a high level of security around the clock; the students don’t need to be worried about their safety.
Q. Where is the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education located?
A. Tole Bi Street 94, Almaty 050000, Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Almaty, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia