Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan was founded in 1962. It is a modern, actively developing higher educational institution with great traditions, great potential and serious plans for the future. Kokshetau Medical College Kazakhstan is one of the Best Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University is also known as KSU Kazakhstan. The Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan trains students in 65 specialities of bachelor’s degree in full-time, evening and correspondence forms of study, 30 specialities of magistracy, and six specialities of PhD. The material and technical base of the university is renewed and strengthened annually. For students, pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan is an excellent choice.
In this article, we will be talking about the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy in Shymkent City, Kazakhstan. The academy is known for its modern facilities and resources that are constantly improving to support scientific research labs. It also has a top world ranking. If you are considering pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan, here are some important things you need to know.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Kokshetau State University Fee Structure 2023-:
- Ranking and Reputation
- About Kazakhstan
- Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Contact Details
- Kokshetau State University Photos
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we go through the detailed information about KSU Kazakhstan, let’s look at the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan|
|Popular Name||KSU Kazakhstan, Kokshetau Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||1962|
|Institute Type||Public (Govt.)|
|Language of Teaching||English / Kazakh|
|No. Of Faculties||1000|
|Approved By||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Courses offered||UG: MBBS|
|Kokshetau State University Ranking||Country Rank: 37|
World Rank: 9650
|Kokshetau State University Official Website||http://www.kti-tjm.kz/|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
The Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan (KSU Kazakhstan) offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Kokshetau Medical College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Six years|
|Dentistry (B.D.S)||Five years|
Courses Offered at Kokshetau University Kazakhstan.
The various faculties of medicine at KSU Kazakhstan. Provides education to its students.
Why study MBBS at Kokshetau State University?
- The university is among the top 75 universities in Kazakhstan.
- The university has an international department, which is linked to universities in the world and organizes exchange programs for foreign students.
- Offers all foreign students a healthy environment that leads to encounters with different cultures.
- The university has an international department, which is linked to universities in the world and organizes exchanges.
Faculty & Staff
If you want to study at a university in the city’s heart that focuses on changing the world for a better tomorrow, you’ve chosen the right place. We look at every applicant’s academic and personal application to select students who suit our community with a full range of backgrounds. We do not use unique formulas to select students.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to Study MBBS at Kokshetau Medical College Kazakhstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (FSc)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Kokshetau State University Fee Structure 2023-:
The fee structure of the Kokshetau State University fees structure for the undergraduate medical course is stated in the section. Hence, for Kokshetau State University MBBS Fee Structure, the data as mentioned below:-
|Particulars||Tuition fees / Year||Hostel / Year|
|MBBS Fees In US Dollars||3800 USD||700 USD|
|Fees in Rupees (INR)||3,15,400 Rupees/year||58,100 Rupees/year|
Note: 1 USD = 83 INR. The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the Kokshetau State University Ranking all across the country of Kazakhstan & world, so the data as stated below:-
|Name of Institute||Kokshetau State University|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 37|
World Rank: 9650
Kokshetau State University Ranking 2023
According to edurank, The Kokshetau State University ranking in Kazakhstan and all over the world:
|Country Rank||Kokshetau State University World Ranking|
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but there are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Kokshetau City
- Kokshetau is a city in northern Kazakhstan and the capital of the Akmola Region.
- Kokshetau has a population of 147,200 (2010) on a land area of 400 sq. km.
- In Kokshetau, the summers are long, comfortable, and partly cloudy, and the winters are long, frigid, snowy, windy, and overcast.
- It is named after Mount Kokshe.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Kokshetau State University, you need to know before pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan, is a good option for Indian students in medical universities. Various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers. That’s why Indian students will take addmission to Kazakhstan.
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not as expensive as other medical institutes.
- Medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees.
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
Kokshetau Medical College various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the tongue is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Kokshetau Medical College Kazakhstan
Address: Abay Street, 76 Kokshetau Akmola, Astana, Kazakhstan
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Kokshetau State University Photos
In this section, we will provide you Kokshetau State University Photos.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan located?
Kokshetau State University is located along Abay Street, 76 Kokshetau Akmola, Astana, Kazakhstan.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Does KSU Kazakhstan accept transferees?
KSU Kazakhstan accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan?
Yes, Kokshetau Medical College does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is Kokshetau State University a private or government university?
Kokshetau State University is a government university located in Kokshetau.
Is Kokshetau Medical College internationally recognized?
Yes, KSU Kazakhstan is recognized by both national and international accreditation bodies.
Are there any scholarships available for international students at KSU Kazakhstan?
Yes, Kokshetau State University offers scholarships and grants to international students.
- Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia